Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice 2017

Comments

• Options
    Surprise!
  • Options
    How the fuck did those two survive tonight!!!
  • Options
    So so staged these days.

Not a chance in hell would anyone pay for anything they were offering.
    I understand they do it for comedic value but its just getting silly now.

And sugars summarising is bloody irritating me now.
  • Options

So so staged these days.

Not a chance in hell would anyone pay for anything they were offering.
    I understand they do it for comedic value but its just getting silly now.

And sugars summarising is bloody irritating me now.

I know I'm stating the bleedin' obvious, but you don't have to watch it :)
  • Options
    i think after this one happy to give it a knock on the head, also doesnt anyone else find it strange that peaky blinders is going to be on the same time as the apprentice probably 2 of the bbcs most watched shows clashing?

ill be out so will nab both on iplayer as seeing the world famous roy chubby brown at the orchard.
  • Options
    the failure of the task was 100% down to the tour, the beer tasting should of been done by the actual owners of the brewery to provide some insight into the beer etc, bearing in mind how strong belgian beer is 5 would probably get me on my way, on a sep note wouldnt mind going to bruge but the thought of belgium repulses me currently.
  • Options
    Hackney has Post Codes E1,E2,E5,E8...

What do you define as 'East End'?
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    MrOneLung said:

Hackney is east London. East end I would class as tower Hamlets.

Cockneys born within sound of bow bells of St Mary le bow on cheapside.

Don't let this detract from the valid point he's turned into a bit a tit and "hackneyed" (boom boom) parody of himself lately.

That being said I remain fond of him.

EDIT I concede southern parts of Hackney borough are arguably east end but the town itself are nor is the part he came from.

None of this really matters was just having a good moan on the train this morning.
  • Options
    Should have been 2 maybe 3 fired last night.

How could they get the advert setting so wrong?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Actually a decent challenge for once.
  • Options
    "Expando" ffs!!!

On what planet do these people live?

Elizabeth shooing the chickens away was good.
  • Options
    The other concept was pretty rubbish too, back in the 1950 people might have considered a car as an upgrade for a bicycle, but it hardly reflects modern London
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    James should have gone, must be a reason why he's still in it.

Elizabeth explaining why I got the key should he the music was worth the tv licence for the month.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Hackney is east London. East end I would class as tower Hamlets.

Cockneys born within sound of bow bells of St Mary le bow on cheapside.

Don't let this detract from the valid point he's turned into a bit a tit and "hackneyed" (boom boom) parody of himself lately.

That being said I remain fond of him.

EDIT I concede southern parts of Hackney borough are arguably east end but the town itself are nor is the part he came from.

None of this really matters was just having a good moan on the train this morning.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2164799/Bow-Bells-mark-area-true-Londoners-drowned-capitals-noise-pollution.html
  • Options
    I would say less noise pollution and more the high rise buildings block the sound waves from travelling as far.
  • Options

the failure of the task was 100% down to the tour, the beer tasting should of been done by the actual owners of the brewery to provide some insight into the beer etc, bearing in mind how strong belgian beer is 5 would probably get me on my way, on a sep note wouldnt mind going to bruge but the thought of belgium repulses me currently.

Bruges is a great place, spent a night there 4 years ago on a corporate trip and was the drunkest I've ever been in my life. Stella on the Eurostar from 9am following by some ridiculously strong lager for the rest of the day left me not knowing where I was...apparently I came back to the hotel around 3am
  • Options
    Bruges is even nicer if you stay sober enough to see it.
  • Options

Bruges is even nicer if you stay sober enough to see it.

And can find the hospital, rather than walking around it in a circle!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Elizabeth explaining why I got the key should he the music was worth the tv licence for the month.

That is the problem with the investment format rather than the old job offer prize. You know he's seen the business plans so he's keeping people in who he thinks have the more attractive investment plans. Unless they're such a nightmare he just can't imagine working with them. The performance in each task is secondary to the business plan, which none of us have seen yet. I thought the one who got fired this eeek was the least culpable of the four kept in the boardroom but he got fired.

Worst group of candidates ever though, another week where both teams were bloody awful, just one was slightly less awful.
  • Options
    Oh, and the scene where they were interviewing James with the mock up of a hanging in the background. Genius setup by the DOP.
  • Options
    I think Sarah will be the winner.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

That is the problem with the investment format rather than the old job offer prize. You know he's seen the business plans so he's keeping people in who he thinks have the more attractive investment plans. Unless they're such a nightmare he just can't imagine working with them. The performance in each task is secondary to the business plan, which none of us have seen yet. I thought the one who got fired this eeek was the least culpable of the four kept in the boardroom but he got fired.

Worst group of candidates ever though, another week where both teams were bloody awful, just one was slightly less awful.
    We'll see, photo booth sides was awful but I wouldn'tbe surprised if James' idea is even worse!
  • Options

I think Sarah will be the winner.

Me too, can’t see anyone else getting near it.
  • Options
    which one is Sarah ?

I think the female project manager from 1st task will win
  • Options
    This series has lacked some really good performances, the team that creates a brilliant campaign or does a great job on the buying task. Remember the body rokka, which actually went into production?
  • Options
    Got to be losing a whole team next week?
  • Options
    Who - the hell - is the blonde woman? She's managed to stay in it so far, but I have literally not seen her contribute to a single task. She just appears the next day, like some ghost that haunts Alan Sugar's boardroom.
  • Options

Who - the hell - is the blonde woman? She's managed to stay in it so far, but I have literally not seen her contribute to a single task. She just appears the next day, like some ghost that haunts Alan Sugar's boardroom.

She did very well selling during the football stadium hospitality task but I agree pretty anonymous otherwise.