Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Apprentice 2017

Comments

• Options
    Quite right, they all had to go
  • Options
    There's still a lot of deadwood
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

There's still a lot of deadwood

No doubt about that but they have to keep some crap to make up the final couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Picking up other dog's shit is a tough gig so I sympathise.
  • Options
    I said to my wife, I reckon all 3 will go but she had dozed off so no one can verify my genius.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I said to my wife, I reckon all 3 will go but she had dozed off so no one can verify my genius.

While she's still asleep, tell her England win the toss and make 600 and Roland sells up before the end of the month.
  • Options
    Deidre Barlow will be in the final 3.
  • Options
    First firings he's got right all series. Penfold should have been gone in week 1.
  • Options
    I'm in love with Jade, don't care she does eff all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I expected a triple firing, all 3 were either deadwood or flawed

Definitely people out there with more money than sense, spending a fortune on getting their dogs washed
  • Options
    I've got a thing for Michaela. Loving the screeching northern accent. She just has to lose the glasses!
  • Options
    WHAddick said:

I've got a thing for Michaela. Loving the screeching northern accent. She just has to lose the glasses!

A lot of bad glasses this year, 2 culprits fired last night!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Deidre Barlow will be in the final 3.

I think she will win it.
  • Options

She looks like she could suck a squash ball through a hosepipe
  • Options
    How much do they know about the candidates' business plans at this stage? That may influence things. Michaela seems m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ not nearly as bad as the rest
  • Options
    Carter said:

She looks like she could suck a squash ball through a hosepipe
    She reminds me a bit of Gemma Atkinson
  • Options

How much do they know about the candidates' business plans at this stage? That may influence things. Michaela seems m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ not nearly as bad as the rest

Everything.
  • Options
    WHAddick said:

I have a thing for her too, might have started when she mentioned she has a company with a £3m turnover.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Definitrlt think it’s there for Michaela to win now.
  • Options
    that michaela last night was getting on my nerves the approach of im going to do v little and be disruptive then when we lose can blame others.

next week any of joanna/jade/elizabeth

can go, not gonna win and just making up the numbers

for me james or sarah to win.

got to be the worst line up to ever go on the show also some v strange tasks, i also dont like how much the business plans come into it, preferred it when it was a job offer.
  • Options

that michaela last night was getting on my nerves the approach of im going to do v little and be disruptive then when we lose can blame others.

next week any of joanna/jade/elizabeth

can go, not gonna win and just making up the numbers

for me james or sarah to win.

got to be the worst line up to ever go on the show also some v strange tasks, i also dont like how much the business plans come into it, preferred it when it was a job offer.

James and Sarah were my original favourites, just got this feeling Michaela will get it.
  • Options
    I like Elizabeth even though she is 'weird.'
  • Options
    Great episode.

You know you're my faaaaavvvvvvourite.
  • Options

Great episode.

You know you're my faaaaavvvvvvourite.

the mute button had to come into play for that pitch
  • Options
    Once again a week where the marginally less shit project won. The pitch for the winning team wasn't face-turning-inside-out-cringingly bad, but the name and the packaging were a disaster - a cardboard box with a brand name of a bio-fuel for your car on the front of it, unintelligible instructions, and containing a healthy meal with no vegetables in it.

The other team's pitch was just horrific to watch, enough to have you hiding behind the sofa until it stopped, but at least they produced something you might actually be able to put on a shelf and sell.

There are always several complete numpties in every series of this show, but to have so many still left at this stage is unprecedented. I don't think any one of them has come even close to impressing at any stage of the competition.
  • Options
    I agree it needs to be a job offer, I won't lie I fell asleep at the end and can't recall who was sacked. Poxy task again
  • Options
    A strange outcome, one team ahead then letting in two goals in added time throwing it all away with an appalling pitch

I think Bushra deserved to go, as she of all people should have spoken up properly about the appalling Crusader name, but instead expressed just mild disapproval, so that she could say afterwards that she had argued against it.

Harrison was a weak PM but I agree with him that by this stage he shouldn't have to be separating people like Jade and Joanne because they can't work together
  • Options
    Indeed the worst pitch I've seen since the abandoned Doncaster game...