Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lewis Hamilton - 4 times

1235»

Comments

• As much as I think Lewis Hamilton is a bit of a twat, this non story is ridiculous. Social media has given people a platform to be offended by absolutely everything these days!

Id be shocked if the Media dont have people hired who literary follow celebs on twitter and wait for something like this to report on
    I’d be shocked if they didn’t..........in fact. I can assure you 100% that they do!
  • Probably should've just sent a text.
  • I did think that making it the third main item on the bbc news website was completely bonkers.....
  • edited December 2017
    stonemuse said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42486085

Kind of sums him up really. Very arrogant/ignorant and lacking in any emotional intelligence whatsoever.

An Ill judged comment maybe....that is all you can glean from this “story”.
    The apology won’t help his nephew who will now probably get the piss taken out of him at school.

It was a twattish thing for Hamilton to do. Was he scared it might harm his macho image because a kid was having fun?
    Oh FFS this is a total non story. And as for the kid getting the piss taken out of him at school - I would hazard a guess that saying "My uncle is Lewis Hamilton - 4 time F1 world champion" gives him an element of street cred in the playground gossip when his mates uncles probably spent Christmas farting in their sleep in the armchair all day!
  • stonemuse said:

Kind of sums him up really. Very arrogant/ignorant and lacking in any emotional intelligence whatsoever.

The apology won’t help his nephew who will now probably get the piss taken out of him at school.

It was a twattish thing for Hamilton to do. Was he scared it might harm his macho image because a kid was having fun?
    Oh FFS this is a total non story. And as for the kid getting the piss taken out of him at school - I would hazard a guess that saying "My uncle is Lewis Hamilton - 4 time F1 world champion" gives him an element of street cred in the playground gossip when his mates uncles probably spent Christmas farting in their sleep in the armchair all day!
    Humans do not fart in their sleep!
    Fact!
  • stonemuse said:

Fact!
    I do.
    Fact
  • ...uncles probably spent Christmas farting, and then claiming they were asleep, in the armchair all day!

• stonemuse said:

Fact!
    For fuck sake don’t let my missus hear that. She gets the jump enough with it already....she’d go mad if she realised I was farting in bed intentionally.
  • The nephew is all happy in the video in his dress until LH shouts "boys don't wear dresses" and then he shirks away as if to hold his ears.

What possessed him to put that on social media I have absolutely no idea. Bet his sister is pissed off with him.
  • Curb_It said:

The nephew is all happy in the video in his dress until LH shouts "boys don't wear dresses" and then he shirks away as if to hold his ears.

What possessed him to put that on social media I have absolutely no idea. Bet his sister is pissed off with him.

Like most Charlton fans I enjoy dressing up as a woman in the evening and at weekends. According to Breitbart and Fox News both Obama and Lewis Hamilton are well known transvestites and I think Lewis is trying to deflect attention away from this.

• Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

The nephew is all happy in the video in his dress until LH shouts "boys don't wear dresses" and then he shirks away as if to hold his ears.

Like most Charlton fans I enjoy dressing up as a woman in the evening and at weekends.

Don’t we all?
  • I would think if this young person has confusion about their gender then they face a lot bigger issues in life than what their very rich Uncle shouted or said
  • The Twattersphere is inhabited by brain dead morons interested in their own feeble imaginings and nothing else. Self perpetuating nonsense as usual. It is "Survival of the Thickest".
  • As much as I think Lewis Hamilton is a bit of a twat, this non story is ridiculous. Social media has given people a platform to be offended by absolutely everything these days!

Id be shocked if the Media dont have people hired who literary follow celebs on twitter and wait for something like this to report on
    I’d be shocked if they didn’t..........in fact. I can assure you 100% that they do!
    I used to work with a Showbiz team. Some would be very surprised at what a media company is willing to pay people to do. Monitoring twitter accounts to get involved in conversation is standard. Hell, even I’ve done that to a degree.
  • edited December 2017

stonemuse said:

Fact!
    I do.
    Fact
    You need muscular involvement to fart....when you’re asleep that is impossible.
    People may believe that they hear a person fart who is genuinely asleep, not so, they are in fact only in twilight sleep mode and awake enough to know they want to fart.
    If you are truly asleep you do not and will not fart.......however you may be semi asleep and have the desire to fart and then you can fart if you feel the need to by using the muscles required.
    However, it’s interesting to note and worth remembering, that both Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh never fart, either consciously or unconsciously......not sure about HRH Prince William Duke of Cambridge (work in progress I believe)......whereas ‘Arry Boy is known to tear ‘em off wherever and whenever the need arises and has openly declared that he has no intention of following Royal protocol in regards to this matter.
    HRH Princes Anne declined to comment.
  • edited December 2017

Curb_It said:

Like most Charlton fans I enjoy dressing up as a woman in the evening and at weekends. According to Breitbart and Fox News both Obama and Lewis Hamilton are well known transvestites and I think Lewis is trying to deflect attention away from this.

And reptilians.
  • Curb_It said:

Like I said B, if he wants to say that then let him, it doesn’t make him any more of a dick as he already is a massive one but putting on social media these days is beyond stupid.
  • buckshee said:

Curb_It said:

Like I said B, if he wants to say that then let him, it doesn’t make him any more of a dick as he already is a massive one but putting on social media these days is beyond stupid.
    Oh shut up man......you’re boring!
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee said:

Curb_It said:

You wrote an essay on farting...
  • buckshee said:

Curb_It said:

I just knew someone would say that.......and equally not the slightest surprised it was you!
  • I aim to please ;)
  • I aim to please ;)

I just let it splash all over the floor.
  • buckshee said:

Curb_It said:

I just got the uncontrollable urge to let it all out.