Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    Although now Rochdale have scored that'll make it more interesting
  • Options
    Just seen the Rochdale goal... Beautiful finish
  • Options
    Impressive cameo by Kyle Walker-Peters, I hadn't realised his uncle is Phil Walker
  • Options
    That first half last night, probably one of the best performances against a Spurs team in the last 3-4 seasons. They were very very good indeed. How on earth are they bottom of league one?
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

That first half last night, probably one of the best performances against a Spurs team in the last 3-4 seasons. They were very very good indeed. How on earth are they bottom of league one?

probably because they play in the best league in the world. that's why we struggle in seventh.
  • Options

Why didn’t they close the roof

Wembley doesn't have a closeable roof!
    Why let the truth get in the way of a good argument.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Wigan should already be 1-0 up

Think they will win this match
  • Options
    Southampton will go down if they dont improve!!
  • Options

They are awful just can't see them staying up. Hughes not a manager I would expect to really boost confidence or enthusiasm and get that new manager bounce either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:

They are awful just can't see them staying up. Hughes not a manager I would expect to really boost confidence or enthusiasm and get that new manager bounce either.
    At the moment Im watching and thinking this clear proof of Chairmen needing to hire someone with fresh ideas.

Another reason why English Football and youth is failing to get a chance, as these blokes come in and get the same players to try and keep them up (Nigel Quashie etc.)
  • Options
    Nathan Byrne playing really well again
  • Options
    Bad luck Wigan... they did the Football League really proud today and proved that the level of the game isnt just hoofed ball and players hacking chunks out of each other which seems to be the myth sometimes out of the Premier League
  • Options

Bad luck Wigan... they did the Football League really proud today and proved that the level of the game isnt just hoofed ball and players hacking chunks out of each other which seems to be the myth sometimes out of the Premier League

Yes, these days hardly any teams in L1 play physical hoofball

Hopefully the win will give Southampton a boost and move them above Palace and West Ham
  • Options

Yes, these days hardly any teams in L1 play physical hoofball

Hopefully the win will give Southampton a boost and move them above Palace and West Ham
    Even down in League Two... take a look at the Accrington first goal on Saturday, better than the first Messi against Chelsea the other day.

Yet because of the level it will be disregarded
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I can see from the high camera that Leicester favour the Diamond formation !
  • Options
    I can't believe Chelsea have been allowed to wear that dark kit when Foxes are wearing blue - not that easy to distinguish the two teams on the TV.

Why couldn't Chelsea wear white, or some other light colour? I'm sure they'll have four or five alternative kits.
  • Options
    Morata gives Chelsea the lead

He looked very emotional when he scored(his first goal of 2018)
  • Options
    Chelsea win in extra time.

Spurs, Man U, Chelsea, Southampton semi finalists. Draw coming up.
  • Options

Chelsea win in extra time.

Spurs, Man U, Chelsea, Southampton semi finalists. Draw coming up.

Good match, it always looked like being the best QF
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Man U v Spurs

Chelsea v Southampton
  • Options
    Spurs at home to Man U, Chelsea v Soton neutral ground.
  • Options
    London final then.
  • Options

Spurs at home to Man U, Chelsea v Soton neutral ground.

Never mind José :smile:
  • Options
    Spurs at home or not United will beat them.
    Spurs are as soft as fcuc when it gets serious
  • Options

Nathan Byrne playing really well again

Byrne had a great game against Man City and was superb today until he remembered he was once was on loan at CAFC and did a shocking back pass which the keeper did a great save.
    Nathan Byrne is a good championship player who will play there next season either with or Without Wigan.
  • Options
    When is the last time a team won the FA Cup and got relegated the same season?
  • Options
    edited March 2018

When is the last time a team won the FA Cup and got relegated the same season?

Wigan in 2013 who were the first team to do so.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43483633

The BBC get the plum Man U Spurs match
  • Options
    Spurs ahead early on and looking pretty good... Still think it's a massive unfair advantage to them having the game at Wembley - plays and sounds like a home game to my eyes.