Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2017/18

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options

4 fa cup wins for giroud, anyone got more?
  • Options
    How can United have so many good attacking players and be so boring
  • Options

Ashley Cole has 7 (SEVEN!)
  • Options
    ross1 said:

How can United have so many good attacking players and be so boring

Mourinho
    So true, you wonder what Klopp or Pochettino could do with those attacking players.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Fair enough I stand corrected.
  • Options
    Italian Catenaccio Football 1 Tippy Tappy Portuguese Football 0. Notts County v Coventry was a better game last night.
  • Options
    Jacqui Oatley putting us all right.

No more jibes about women not understanding the offside rule...
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Jacqui Oatley putting us all right.

No more jibes about women not understanding the offside rule...

Wasn't an offside though, that one might still stump her!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was absolutely dreadful.
  • Options

Cole, Cech & Vieira the only players with more than 4.

Quite surprisingly given they played for United for about 20 years, but Giggs and Scholes only have 4.
  • Options
    magic of the cup

what a pile of shite. glad I didn't watch it live, just caught up on the 'highlights' this morning. Jones is slow, like all the other centre backs we are taking to the world cup, not sure if the goalie could of come out to help him though.
    Pogba shows again why I think he's overrated. still yet to see him have a world class game. barely seem him have a half decent game. overall it looked poor. hope next weeks finals, play offs and champions league, give us a bit more entertainment.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

magic of the cup

what a pile of shite. glad I didn't watch it live, just caught up on the 'highlights' this morning. Jones is slow, like all the other centre backs we are taking to the world cup, not sure if the goalie could of come out to help him though.
    Pogba shows again why I think he's overrated. still yet to see him have a world class game. barely seem him have a half decent game. overall it looked poor. hope next weeks finals, play offs and champions league, give us a bit more entertainment.

Pogba is a weird one, seems to have all the skills to be quality, but is so often poor. Lacking a bit of a 'football brain'?