Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Extra tickets for Pompey? (Ed. Yes, extra 700)

Comments

• Just had one of our maintainers ring me up (pompey fan) and says he has tickets...in the home end, and says its going about how they can get tickets through our website etc...interesting to see how many will be in our end. Not sure how many extra Charlton fans will go on that Saturday seeing as it will be the 25th anniversary.
  • Normally, whenever an opposition team sell out there end the tickets go straight on restricted sale. The ticket office must notice that an unusual amount of sales are coming from a particular region.

Hopefully, it wont ruin a good day.
  • Simonsen said:

MrOneLung said:

remember a game in early 80's (possibly evening game?) when I was about 12 and they came steaming into the the big east terrace from the Jimmy Seed and it was going off all around us.

1984-85 2-2 draw (Towner and Hales). Not pleasant.

First three times I saw Pompey there was trouble.....the previous two were league cup game at QPR and a Good Friday at Brentford (that's the worst I've ever seen). Lots of Chelsea there and battles on three sides of the ground.
    Killers last goal for us I believe.
  • This club has turned into a farce, hasn't it?

• This game is turning into a bit of a farce, isn't it?

Yes I'm giving my ticket to elfs
  • Didn't expect Pompey to sell out.

Agreed, though I can't imagine many people thought that half of Portsmouth would want to come to the match!
  • Sponsored links:

• Any ideas of how many home tickets been sold
  • clb74 said:

This game is turning into a bit of a farce, isn't it?

Yes I'm giving my ticket to elfs
    Hadley v Biggleswade that day mate.
  • clb74 said:

Any ideas of how many home tickets been sold

6,500 including season ticket holders.

Agreed, though I can't imagine many people thought that half of Portsmouth would want to come to the match!
    They have one of the best away followings in the entire football league. Unlike us.

You wonder who it's for.
  • Incompetent SMT demonstrating its incompetence. How many Charlton fans would be excluded by restricting online sales to people on the database? Even then they could sell to them on the phone and check addresses/history.

If it kicks off, Tone, you’re in the frame...

And if we'd put it on restricted sale to red card holders only, there would be a load of people moaning on here, as they always do.
  • Sponsored links:

• The club are playing a dangerous game here, it’s clear Pompey fans are buying in the Home stands and issuing 700 more in the east isn’t going to a) stop those already bought in the home ends or b) stop more buying.

It should have been on restricted sale all along.

There may be trouble ahead........
  • replies like the one from "pompey fans" means if they get a slap i wont particularly give a shit

I’m sure they’ll sit quietly..
    tbh the safer option would be the west, was there on tuesday night and probably was sharing the block with 2 others.
    From what I have been hearing they have been getting tickets all over the stadium.

• smurfd said:

replies like the one from "pompey fans" means if they get a slap i wont particularly give a shit

tbh the safer option would be the west, was there on tuesday night and probably was sharing the block with 2 others.
    From what I have been hearing they have been getting tickets all over the stadium.

Good .Fuck em
  • smurfd said:

replies like the one from "pompey fans" means if they get a slap i wont particularly give a shit

Good .Fuck em
    Chesterfield all over again Rambo.

At least you won't have to run the length of the pitch this time mate.
  • smurfd said:

Good .Fuck em

I ain't got the energy now :neutral:
  • smurfd said:

Good .Fuck em

Where you drinking before the game.
    Thought no legs was out for a drink for this game he can't get there till 7pm
  • Rob7Lee said:

The club are playing a dangerous game here, it’s clear Pompey fans are buying in the Home stands and issuing 700 more in the east isn’t going to a) stop those already bought in the home ends or b) stop more buying.

It should have been on restricted sale all along.

There may be trouble ahead........

No 'may' about it IMHO. There will be a fair percentage of Pompey intent on spoiling our day and on the wind up and we've enough that will rise to it

• clb74 said:

smurfd said:

Good .Fuck em

Where you drinking before the game.
    Thought no legs was out for a drink for this game he can't get there till 7pm
    I was always a non-starter Christine, I'm not going in to Crossbars and suck up to the squirrel. I'll leave that to apologists like you.
  • smurfd said:

They better not be in the upper west. I want to drink my bovril and moan at KAG in peace...