Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Extra tickets for Pompey? (Ed. Yes, extra 700)

1234568»

Comments

• Tickets selling well according to the nice new lady in the club shop/ticket office.

Then the nice lady in the shop appears to be telling porkies.

Log in and take a look at the stands. The East is no more crowded than normal
    - well apart from the bit we have given to Portsmouth.

If it's a freezing cold day - as forecast for Saturday - I'll be surprised if the attendance tops 14/15,000. Sad fact is, apart from hard core Charlton fans, the 25th anniversary is not a great draw in current circumstances.

Yet it could have been so different if the idiots running the club hadn't tried to fleece the fans - for example, £31 for sitting in the centre of the East Stand is a joke. If they had made this the football for a fiver game, we would undoubtedly have sold out and the atmosphere would have been special.

But as it happens, I expect a less than half full ground on Saturday - hardly a fitting celebration for the 25th anniversary of our return.
    Don’t agree with that - although it looks as if they have bulk printed the front of several blocks, which they do for comps or emergencies.

Also bear in mind that if you’re selling 2,000 usually then 5,000 would seem very busy.
  • Pompey had 495 tickets in 1992.

495 more than me......
  • Tickets selling well according to the nice new lady in the club shop/ticket office.

If it's a freezing cold day - as forecast for Saturday - I'll be surprised if the attendance tops 14/15,000. Sad fact is, apart from hard core Charlton fans, the 25th anniversary is not a great draw in current circumstances.

Yet it could have been so different if the idiots running the club hadn't tried to fleece the fans - for example, £31 for sitting in the centre of the East Stand is a joke. If they had made this the football for a fiver game, we would undoubtedly have sold out and the atmosphere would have been special.

But as it happens, I expect a less than half full ground on Saturday - hardly a fitting celebration for the 25th anniversary of our return.
    Don’t agree with that - although it looks as if they have bulk printed the front of several blocks, which they do for comps or emergencies.

Also bear in mind that if you’re selling 2,000 usually then 5,000 would seem very busy.
    I bought my ticket on Thursday, and certainly had the feeling that it was busier than usual that far ahead, although you've explained why the front rows seemed to have gone en masse. I thought it was all the undercover Pompey :-)

I bought my ticket on Thursday, and certainly had the feeling that it was busier than usual that far ahead, although you've explained why the front rows seemed to have gone en masse. I thought it was all the undercover Pompey :-)

Prague.... You gonna buy me a beer on the concourse... Assuming i am back in time.

Prague.... You gonna buy me a beer on the concourse... Assuming i am back in time.
    Fight Fight Fight

Fight Fight Fight
    Lol he loves me realy...

Fight Fight Fight
    Lol he loves me realy...
    Plenty of people know who I am so if you or Prague fancy a pint get someone to point me out.
    I would gladly by you both a drink

Fight Fight Fight
    Lol he loves me realy...
    Plenty of people know who I am so if you or Prague fancy a pint get someone to point me out.
    I think I'll tag along.

Fight Fight Fight
    Lol he loves me realy...
    I think I'll tag along.
    Always welcome mate

Fight Fight Fight
    Lol he loves me realy...
    I think I'll tag along.
    Always welcome mate
    Hopefully I can enjoy a beer and a chat with the squirrel.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloody he'll I will start a Congo on 40 min.on the pitch
  • Currently eating in a place called five diner in nuremburg. Was rammed 30 mind ago. Now empty...maybe word has spread.