Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    WSS said:
    WSS said:
    What’s the most mainstream product or service you can buy with cryptocurrency?

Not drugs and guns.
    "I cant go to the shop and buy food with gold or oil, therefore it is worthless"
    I never said it was worthless.

I’m pretty ignorant to it all to be honest. If it’s more like stocks and shares rather than a replacement for ‘real’ currency then that’s cool - was just trying to understand.
    ish. Node holders/miners/stakers are what form the blockchain (essentially a decentralised server) - these node holders need an incentive to maintain the blockchain, and so are "rewarded" with gas fees from transactions on the chain - then there's a big speculative market that trades them... its simple supply and demand.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    WSS said:
    What’s the most mainstream product or service you can buy with cryptocurrency?

Not drugs and guns.
    Holidays?
    Your holidays sound fun, can I come ? 
  • Options
    Zil is looking good... 
  • Options
    Zil is looking good... 
    Got a few gZIL now, think that's massively undervalued at the moment.
  • Options
    Looks like this is the dip we’ve all been waiting for... Bitcoin to go back to $21k imo and then gets sent to the moon. 
  • Options
    My btcusdt stop been hit at 22100 and it has bounced ffs
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Good place to long GRT, dip after long bull run and holding support, going into a nice descending triangle and holding at key level bounced nicely on a fib level, still maintaining its bullish trend. Could hit $1, sounds like a really promising project as well 
  • Options
    Even as someone who has money in Crypto, the whole 4chan language that goes with it, make my teeth a bit itchy 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Even as someone who has money in Crypto, the whole 4chan language that goes with it, make my teeth a bit itchy 
    Yep. A milder way of expressing my Cryptopseuds corner jibe 😉
  • Options
    Good place to long GRT, dip after long bull run and holding support, going into a nice descending triangle and holding at key level bounced nicely on a fib level, still maintaining its bullish trend. Could hit $1, sounds like a really promising project as well 
    You can say that again 🤯
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope no one is holding XRP at the moment.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    I hope no one is holding XRP at the moment.
    ripple is terrible, glad it looks like they're going to be extinguished by the US government. 

dropped a little after this and hit my stop, back in after bullish divergence on the 1h chart.
  • Options
    Looks like Ripple money flowing into Zilliqa, it is on fire this morning
  • Options
    Rip ripple, broken its support. Hope no one on here owns any 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Looks like Ripple money flowing into Zilliqa, it is on fire this morning
    Zil is doing incredible considering it’s a sea of red the last couple of days 
  • Options
    Slept in and missed $8 LINK. FUCK. 
  • Options
    FYI anyone who owns ripple/xrp - sell it. Rumours are coinbase are going to delist it, which will mean yet another dump. 
  • Options
    FYI anyone who owns ripple/xrp - sell it. Rumours are coinbase are going to delist it, which will mean yet another dump. 
    Thanks Kent.  It’s early days for me on this and I have a small amount of this, so have just traded it 
  • Options
    Now that is a nice Xmas present... ZIL does another 18% overnight 👀
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    So frustrating, been trying to get some all week but am having issues with my binance account 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Gonna have to just buy and keep in a wallet, like link for some fucking reason I can’t trade it - when I long it goes down and then I give up and then it pumps. Nice to see green across the board - Bitcoin is currently pumping into new all time high. Merry Christmas! Looks like yesterday was Boxing Day sales a couple of days early 
  • Options
    How do I tell the missus I want to go on my computer to buy alts on uniswap? 
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    Finally hit 1m ZIL. Now my biggest bag. Retiring in 5yrs when that hits $1.
    5 years? Be an early retirement at this rate... 
  • Options
    Still some Boxing Day sales left over from the Christmas Eve dip. Gonna pick me up some RFI and DEFLECT so I can sit back and watch my wallets grow. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Finally hit 1m ZIL. Now my biggest bag. Retiring in 5yrs when that hits $1.
    5 years? Be an early retirement at this rate... 
    yeah zil is performing exceptionally well atm. 
  • Options
    BC creeping up again nicely.
  • Options
    Zil seems to follow Bitcoin... but is outperforming it. Gonna be longing zil instead of Bitcoin for this rally
  • Options
    Zil seems to follow Bitcoin... but is outperforming it. Gonna be longing zil instead of Bitcoin for this rally
    I'm pretty much all in ZIL now, seems to be outperforming everything. Wouldn't be surprised to see 10 cents EoY
  • Options
    On the move again, about to break 8 cents🤑