Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    ahhh man I said to myself "when it breaks 20k you can go ape on a leveraged to fuck long", now i'm like "hmmm, should i wait for 22k or a dip back down to 20k? You'd think breaking resistance would make you less cautious lol.
  • Options
    No chance Id be leveraging right now
  • Options
    anyone who's ever bought bitcoin is now in profit. Fucking nuts.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    resistance has been broken, price discovery... surely of all times to leverage, now's the time?
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    CAFCsayer said:

Exactly. If you’re ever going to buy Bitcoin, this is the last time you’re gonna be able to buy it at $18k for a long time, until the bear market kicks in late next year/2022
    Kent, I bought some the other month.  Through Coinbase.  I know they’re probably not the best but I already had it on my phone.  I bought at quite a high I guess, based on what you are all saying on here.  

In your opinion, where does it go from here, back down to like £3/4K a coin like it did a while back, or is it likely to increase in value next year? 
    if it breaches all time high (might do today or next few days or weeks) it will blow tf up. If it goes above $21/22k I'm gonna stick a hefty leveraged long on it methinks. 

It could get rejected when it reaches $20k which will mean it will go back down again to 19/18k again and try again. But that resistance will break eventually. I'm pretty confident next year will be a big year for bitcoin, it will hit its top and come tumbling down again. But i dont think we'll ever see it at 3/4k ever again. More like $8-10k will be the next low in 2022/23.
    So essentially I am guessing you are saying hold onto it for the foreseeable?

and I presume when you use terms like hefty leveraged long, you bet on Bitcoin in addition to investing in it? 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    resistance has been broken, price discovery... surely of all times to leverage, now's the time?

I've bought in with a stoploss at 20,100. Once bitten, twice shy... I think a load of yanks have woken up to see we have broken ATHs and are FOMOing but im not going to miss it if this is actually the start of it mooning
  • Options
    This is flying... 20.9k about to break
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    CAFCsayer said:

I've bought in with a stoploss at 20,100. Once bitten, twice shy... I think a load of yanks have woken up to see we have broken ATHs and are FOMOing but im not going to miss it if this is actually the start of it mooning
    oh yeah man, always use a stop loss, ESPECIALLY when using leverage.
  • Options
    currently in ETH - it's about to blow the local resistance.
  • Options
    Doing good for my investments in other coins
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tissues at the ready for when it breaks 21000
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Doesnt look like we will be witing long at this rate
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    CAFCsayer said:
    clb74 said:

Much prefer the flag and accumulation we're getting rather than another big pump through 21000. Makes me deffo sure we're not gonna get a big dump under 20k.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    clb74 said:

Much prefer the flag and accumulation we're getting rather than another big pump through 21000. Makes me deffo sure we're not gonna get a big dump under 20k.
    Well there goes the 21k mark.
  • Options
    Jesus, 21.3
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    So, so tempted to have a top up
    hits 22k and im 20x leveraging a top up.

@kentaddick leverage away! 
  • Options
    Can you explain  the leveraging please
  • Options
    23k coming up
  • Options
    Just logged into my binance account for the first time in a few years and found $500 of VET sat there, going to keep an eye on this thread and have a dabble. Without trawling back through all the recent posts, who should I be looking at right now ? Im a little rusty! 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    In very simple terms it's a form of borrowing to trade with x amount more than you have. So KA will put in say £10 with 20x leverage. He's now trading with £200 of crypto.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2020
    MrOneLung said:
    It's essentially multiplying the extent of your gains (and losses) for each "pip" the price moves by..... so where normally you would gain a penny per unit on an asset, by leveraging x10, you would gain (or lose) 10p per pip, without puting up 10x the value of the underlying asset value to trade the position.
  • Options

Key resistance coming up
  • Options
    Gone through
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Stuck £500 in on Bitcoin last night. I’ll just leave it long term and hope for the best. If only I’d done that a few years back... 
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    MrOneLung said:
    In very simple terms it's a form of borrowing to trade with x amount more than you have. So KA will put in say £10 with 20x leverage. He's now trading with £200 of crypto.
    Exactly this. The drawback is that if the price goes below a certain % that you bought with the leverage, the exchange liquidates that £10 and takes it all. So always, always always use a stop loss. And always always always either use a trailing stop loss or keep on top of how it’s doing and manually move your stop loss, so that when the inevitable downturn happens you can keep your profit.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    So, so tempted to have a top up
    hits 22k and im 20x leveraging a top up.

@kentaddick leverage away! 
    Leveraged the small amount I have got on exchanges already and woke up to a 200% increase lmao. 
  • Options
    Rylo said:
    Stuck £500 in on Bitcoin last night. I’ll just leave it long term and hope for the best. If only I’d done that a few years back... 
    how have you done it? I’m super aware after 2017/2018 to use a stop loss, even when using spot (no leverage) 
  • Options
    Rylo said:
    how have you done it? I’m super aware after 2017/2018 to use a stop loss, even when using spot (no leverage) 
    Not leveraged. I’m alright with just leaving it there, but aware of what happened a while back. 😬
  • Options
    Just seen a $13mil sell order go through. Alright for some!