Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Bitcoin is either gonna make a big shift up and steam passed all time high or take a big shift down in the next few hours...
  • Options
    Vechain had some nice solid green candles today, ethereum has a tasty looking cup and handle shape on the 1hr charts... 
  • Options
    Vechain had some nice solid green candles today, ethereum has a tasty looking cup and handle shape on the 1hr charts... 
    You wot? ;)

Sounds like good news for me, I'll take your word for it.

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Just bitten the bullet and bought some XRP and ZIL
    The reverse indicator strikes again... ZIL down nearly 7%, XRP down 9.2%
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    Finally hit 1m ZIL. Now my biggest bag. Retiring in 5yrs when that hits $1.
    Are you staking this? I'm just reading into it all now, you can get 18% on moonlet... What's the catch!?

@cafcpolo @kentaddick
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    Are you staking this? I'm just reading into it all now, you can get 18% on moonlet... What's the catch!?

@cafcpolo @kentaddick
    I'm staking through moonlet, yep. Main catch is having coins locked in and not being able to access if you want to sell quick but for ZIL, I don't see that need personally given the price. Depends what you want from it really. If you buy say 1k worth of coins and want to make a quick buck, probably not worth it but if you plan on keeping long term then go for it. There is always a risk of a loss of coins, nodes being hacked, etc but no diff to anywhere else in this game.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:

@cafcpolo @kentaddick
    I'm staking through moonlet, yep. Main catch is having coins locked in and not being able to access if you want to sell quick but for ZIL, I don't see that need personally given the price. Depends what you want from it really. If you buy say 1k worth of coins and want to make a quick buck, probably not worth it but if you plan on keeping long term then go for it. There is always a risk of a loss of coins, nodes being hacked, etc but no diff to anywhere else in this game.
    I'm not looking for a quick flip and plan on sitting on it for a bit... I just don't get how you can get 18% on an asset expected to appreciate. Sounds like staking is a no brainer unless you're day/swing trading? 
  • Options
    This is why I’m in on Cardano, the staking is about 6% but the tokens aren’t locked down and can be accessed at any time
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:

@cafcpolo @kentaddick
    I'm not looking for a quick flip and plan on sitting on it for a bit... I just don't get how you can get 18% on an asset expected to appreciate. Sounds like staking is a no brainer unless you're day/swing trading? 
    Returns won't always be the same but in my opinion yeah, it's a no brainer
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:

@cafcpolo @kentaddick
    What's your target price on ZIL out of interest? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:

@cafcpolo @kentaddick
    I don't have a target price, but an amount I would like. From current position for me it would be a ten bag, so around 30 cents. I think that's a possibility within the next 5 years. Some very bullish people out there predicting $1.30 ish by 2025.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cafcpolo said:

@cafcpolo @kentaddick
    I don't have a target price, but an amount I would like. From current position for me it would be a ten bag, so around 30 cents. I think that's a possibility within the next 5 years. Some very bullish people out there predicting $1.30 ish by 2025.
    When you look at the technology behind it and compare it to the ethereum network I don't think that's an unreasonable market cap at all. Kept a close eye on it since Balina was shilling it in 2017 and bought in quite high then. Completely bottled it buying any more after getting my trousers pulled down 2018, so have missed out on all of this years gains 😩
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    CAFCsayer said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Just bitten the bullet and bought some XRP and ZIL
    The reverse indicator strikes again... ZIL down nearly 7%, XRP down 9.2%
    xrp was always going to have a bit of retracement - it’s exploded in the last couple of weeks. Good time to go long now though 🤓

Staking and defi is a game changer. Just picked up a small bag of CrescoFin - not yet listed on uniswap. It's essentially going to be a swiss bank run on the blockchain and will offer around 3% interest rates (incredibly important now a lot of european banks are looking to have negative interest rates). Great visible team behind it (they even have a bloomberg ticker) including the founder of AAVE, with partnerships with AAVE and chainlink. Got high hopes for this one.

https://crescofin.ch/
  • Options
    @cafcpolo

ZIL looks like it's about to pump
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    @cafcpolo

ZIL looks like it's about to pump
    ... *longs with leverage*

You're right though, testing resistance right now.
  • Options
    made a bid at 0.03540 - seems to match support and fibonacci hopefully it gives us a nice retracement from the pump a couple of hours ago and bounces into liftoff
  • Options
    I've just had a little top-up... Definitely looks promising.

Cue waking up to it being 12% down overnight
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

use a stop loss!
  • Options
    I mean, this is a trademark alt mooning isnt it? At least its all set up, all time high, dip, then period of accumulation, ATH test < you are here. Next tends to be a moon.
  • Options
    made a bid at 0.03540 - seems to match support and fibonacci hopefully it gives us a nice retracement from the pump a couple of hours ago and bounces into liftoff
    caught my bid... now we watch and hope i havent caught a falling knife..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2020
    I paid nearly the top 😩

CAFCsayer said:

use a stop loss!
    Staking, 17.9% (+gZIL) is too good to turn down and I'm not really trading anyway
  • Options
    Any of you guys signed up to Token Metrics? Reviews online look solid
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Any of you guys signed up to Token Metrics? Reviews online look solid
    might try their trial, missed out on altcoinpsycho's algo bot going free for 30 days last week - that's $1,000/month usually lol.
  • Options
    It dropped down again but doesn’t matter - it didn’t hit my stop.

looks like it’s ready for lift off boys!
  • Options
    It dropped down again but doesn’t matter - it didn’t hit my stop.

looks like it’s ready for lift off boys!
    lolz it hit my stop. Looks like a bit of shitty day for trades too.
  • Options
    Bought the dip on Bitcoin. Let’s do this, all time high can only hold for so long. 
  • Options
    never forget, some of these digital tulips, and invest wisely 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    never forget, some of these digital tulips, and invest wisely 
    I'd make the bet that any of the ones you can trade futures on binance aren't scams. But yeah, once you get into stuff like uniswap that definitely counts. Speaking of which (lol) Any low market cap gems people are in on? Got some wCres and some IYF, two legit projects with low market caps (massive room for growth). 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Exactly. If you’re ever going to buy Bitcoin, this is the last time you’re gonna be able to buy it at $18k for a long time, until the bear market kicks in late next year/2022