Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Just set a but order for $0.5050 on XRP
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    @kentaddick have you looked at swipe before? 

Binance backed
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Just set a but order for $0.5050 on XRP
    caught the peak of the pump yesterday unfortunately, went to bed and now underwater on it... but looks like its gonna pump again later today anyway.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    @kentaddick have you looked at swipe before? 

Binance backed
    nice spot, looks like its hit it's bottom.
  • Options
    re XRP - if you're looking to trade today, looks like the first 10 mins of each hour there seems to be a decent pump. I would buy at the end of each hour and sell at 15 mins past each hour. Waiting for confirmation for 9am and will then spend the day doing that.
  • Options
    re XRP - if you're looking to trade today, looks like the first 10 mins of each hour there seems to be a decent pump. I would buy at the end of each hour and sell at 15 mins past each hour. Waiting for confirmation for 9am and will then spend the day doing that.

annnnnnnd it dumped 

• Options
    edited December 2020
    I invested a small amount a while ago. I don't need the cash right now so my 2 ethers could sit there for a while, I could sell or @kentaddick suggested I should stake it. I could also loan it.

I saw that to stake you need to convert to a different cryptocurrency. So, I'm asking you experts what I should go for or, just as importantly, what to avoid. Ledger only has a very few currencies available and it would,be easier for a dummy like me to simply use Ledger Live. Any advice would be welcome, in idiot's terminlogy please!!!
  • Options
    Traded my whole XRP position out into ZIL last night... XRP down 3.5% overnight, Zilliqa up 7%, with news out later today, with any luck it'll be a coinbase listing and we will see another spike
  • Options
    I wish I understood what you were talking about.
  • Options
    bitcoin trying its best to breach ath as we speak, on a breakout.. do we get rejection or are we on our way to $30k? - basically the question that keeps coming up every week or so
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Exactly. If you’re ever going to buy Bitcoin, this is the last time you’re gonna be able to buy it at $18k for a long time, until the bear market kicks in late next year/2022
    Kent, I bought some the other month.  Through Coinbase.  I know they’re probably not the best but I already had it on my phone.  I bought at quite a high I guess, based on what you are all saying on here.  

In your opinion, where does it go from here, back down to like £3/4K a coin like it did a while back, or is it likely to increase in value next year? 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    cabbles said:
    CAFCsayer said:

Exactly. If you’re ever going to buy Bitcoin, this is the last time you’re gonna be able to buy it at $18k for a long time, until the bear market kicks in late next year/2022
    Kent, I bought some the other month.  Through Coinbase.  I know they’re probably not the best but I already had it on my phone.  I bought at quite a high I guess, based on what you are all saying on here.  

In your opinion, where does it go from here, back down to like £3/4K a coin like it did a while back, or is it likely to increase in value next year? 

If any of us knew this we would be very, very rich. I personally think BTC floats around these levels for a little while and then will come off slightly, but it could quite easily break out from the ATH and blow up
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    CAFCsayer said:

if it breaches all time high (might do today or next few days or weeks) it will blow tf up. If it goes above $21/22k I'm gonna stick a hefty leveraged long on it methinks. 

It could get rejected when it reaches $20k which will mean it will go back down again to 19/18k again and try again. But that resistance will break eventually. I'm pretty confident next year will be a big year for bitcoin, it will hit its top and come tumbling down again. But i dont think we'll ever see it at 3/4k ever again. More like $8-10k will be the next low in 2022/23.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cabbles said:
    CAFCsayer said:

If any of us knew this we would be very, very rich. I personally think BTC floats around these levels for a little while and then will come off slightly, but it could quite easily break out from the ATH and blow up
    all cryptos have one thing in common - when they break all time high and go into price discovery they blow the fuck up. When bitcoin breaks out it goes on one hell of a march, its quite something to watch live on the charts.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    cabbles said:
    CAFCsayer said:

all cryptos have one thing in common - when they break all time high and go into price discovery they blow the fuck up. When bitcoin breaks out it goes on one hell of a march, its quite something to watch live on the charts.

Could just as easily do this though 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    cabbles said:
    CAFCsayer said:

Could just as easily do this though 
    delete this.

But in all seriousness, yeah it could do that... but i dont think it will, dont think a double top has ever happened to bitcoin?
  • Options
    Martin Vander Weyer, one of the most respected financial journalists around, writing in The Spectator a week or so ago.

" The bitcoin market is the wildest of unregulated online cainos, open to all manner of hackers and hucksters. The argument that it has unique integrity because bitcoin's founding algorithm ensures only a finite amount can ever exist and can never be debased like state-run 'fiat' currencies is (as I may have said before) a fantasy bet best left to cultists and dope-smokers. Nevertheless, I notice a family-office fund manager telling the FT that 'you need a bit of crypto in your portfolio' these days- and if it's going up like a rocket in these most dismal times then maybe you do. But be sure to sell quick if you've clocked a lucky profit. And don't swallow a word of the hype and hogwash." :/

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Martin Vander Weyer, one of the most respected financial journalists around, writing in The Spectator a week or so ago.

" The bitcoin market is the wildest of unregulated online cainos, open to all manner of hackers and hucksters. The argument that it has unique integrity because bitcoin's founding algorithm ensures only a finite amount can ever exist and can never be debased like state-run 'fiat' currencies is (as I may have said before) a fantasy bet best left to cultists and dope-smokers. Nevertheless, I notice a family-office fund manager telling the FT that 'you need a bit of crypto in your portfolio' these days- and if it's going up like a rocket in these most dismal times then maybe you do. But be sure to sell quick if you've clocked a lucky profit. And don't swallow a word of the hype and hogwash." :/

some one also better tell jp morgan 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/youngjoseph/2020/12/14/bitcoin-faces-a-600-billion-catalyst-jpmorgan-strategists-say/
  • Options
    Ooooooooooh through ATH!
  • Options
    20k breached! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    price discovery now guys
  • Options
    So, so tempted to have a top up
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    hits 22k and im 20x leveraging a top up.
  • Options

Some one better tell ruffers

https://www.reuters.com/article/ruffer-cryptocurrency-idUSKBN28Q1OK

big difference between now and 2017 - bags of institutional money is on the way, and defi might just save us from a big crash at the end of this bull market 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    hits 22k and im 20x leveraging a top up.
    which by the looks of it might be today lol
  • Options
    Wow
  • Options
    not sure if i should wait for possible dip back to 20k or FOMO in at 22k.

We're almost at 21k now, this is nuts.
  • Options
    nearly 21k already
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Just FOMOd and Market bought at 20.63
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Just FOMOd and Market bought at 20.6
    looks like a good level tbf