Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM lands new job with English football club (ed. Chef Wendy)

Comments

• Options
    Just been told SWFC owner/chairman out of his depth in football. poorly advised. Ring any bells?
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Just been told SWFC owner/chairman out of his depth in football. poorly advised. Ring any bells?

Fits in with what I heard a SWFC fan mention on OwlsTalk; he wants to change direction and run the club more like a business now...

Uh oh.
  • Options
    Do you think Roland might feel betrayed?

He thinks Asian owners are bad news?

• Options
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/42535875

Haha she called them a “massive” club.

You couldn’t make this up :lol:
  • Options
    Cleaning up Google obviously works and she must do a very good interview.
  • Options

Cleaning up Google obviously works and she must do a very good interview.

Like Sharon Stone does?
  • Options

Well, they’ll soon find out they’ve made a massive mistake.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It makes sense if you think about it as they need a manager and she has interviewed 46 applicants just during the first half today and has promised that the next incumbent will improve their ranking....

If we manage to scrape 45-points this season at least we’ll get to play them next season...
  • Options

We need to take to Wednesday message boards and twitter to detail how horrendous a ceo Katrien is. Have her immediately start under the same kind of contempt and pressure she was under here. This is where the real victory will be made chaps. #YouBoughtTheWrongClub

No need to do that give it a month with no transfer activity and no manager and they will get the picture. I can see them get dragged into the relegation battle and we can give her a warm welcome back at the valley next year.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

It makes sense if you think about it as they need a manager and she has interviewed 46 applicants just during the first half today and has promised that the next incumbent will improve their ranking....

If we manage to scrape 45-points this season at least we’ll get to play them next season...

I wonder if she knows anybody that’s available as an interim appointment?
  • Options

Surely massive cloob?
  • Options
    KM's first day in new job...Wednesday lose 0-3 at home to Burton.....oh dear!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just watch, Josh Magennis to Wednesday for 5 million this summer

They need a goal scorer after all.
  • Options
    I honestly don't believe they are going to let her interview and appoint a first team manager. I wouldn't let her appoint the cleaning and catering staff, as they have a vital role to play, and this bitch would get it wrong. After this nothing will surprise for the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    I think that some of you are so obsessive about KM that you might have missed the part of this news that affects Charlton...and it's not good news. If Km left for a job at a club (at the moment) in a better position than ours, without Roland's hold and "support" and in fact free from him, then the main reason was probably not an imminent takeover. Perhaps this takeover is a long way off in fact. I hope that I am wrong.
  • Options
    Really don't care what she does next, just glad she's gone.

Will just say that if she thinks we were abusive, I can see it being worse at Wednesday for her once she starts insulting the fans' intelligence for not liking how she does things at their club.
  • Options
    KINSELLA7 said:

I think that some of you are so obsessive about KM that you might have missed the part of this news that affects Charlton...and it's not good news. If Km left for a job at a club (at the moment) in a better position than ours, without Roland's hold and "support" and in fact free from him, then the main reason was probably not an imminent takeover. Perhaps this takeover is a long way off in fact. I hope that I am wrong.

Sadly I think you may well be right however the fact they are not looking to replace her and RD saying there are interested parties in purchasing the club does indicate he will sell but it might not be imminent.
  • Options
    Thank you x1000 Wednesday for taking her out of our club