Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Museum Items

Comments

• Options
    Christmas came early today for the museum.

A fan donated this extremely rare 1986/87, we believe, Adidas Woolwich matchworn long-sleeved shirt.

Bit of research now needed to find out exactly when it was worn and by whom.

Andy Peake.
    I'm guessing this will be as rare as the White one that recently popped up.
    Steve Gritt possibly
  • Options
    I think Peake, Shipley and Gritt were the ones to have worn 4 in blue in 86/87.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    It wasn't easy or cheap finding some local angelic looking kids to hold up home made "can I have your shirt (insert name)" signs game after game  but you have to put the work in to build a collection and it finally paid off.

• Options
    We were also given a big wodge of teamsheets today

Whatever happened to the last Arsenal reserve and our centre backs?

• Options
    I hope we won this game as their was no opposition 
  • Options
    @Stuart_the_Red

Yes please, I love this sort of slightly offside type of items
  • Options
    Years ago I came across these Matryoshka dolls in Charlton colours on a week-end in Prague.
    Are they of any interest to the museum?

Can’t even say they’re full of themselves.
  • Options
    @Stuart_the_Red

Yes please, I love this sort of slightly offside type of items
    Can you send me an address and I’ll pop them in the mail to you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Stuart_the_Red

Charlton Athletic Museum
    The Valley
    Floyd Road
    Charlton 
    SE7 8BL

Looking forward to getting them.
  • Options
    Fanx for me titfa 🤩
  • Options
    @Stuart_the_Red Blimey, that's even more niche than the garden gnomes the club shop used to sell.
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure I had them Russian dolls too in the past , no idea where I got them from but they’ve gone missing over the years .

• Options
    edited January 26
    Takes me back to the late '80's and a school trip to Poole where I found some weird little ornament of a nut in a Charlton shirt and the inscription "Charlton nut" at the bottom.  I of course snapped it up but no idea where it ended up, a strange item to find anywhere let alone in a shop in Poole.
  • Options
    Takes me back to the late '80's and a school trip to Poole where I found some weird little ornament of a nut in a Charlton shirt and the inscription "Charlton nut" at the bottom.  I of course snapped it up but no idea where it ended up, a strange item to find anywhere let alone in a shop in Poole.
    I wonder which player donated it?
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure I had them Russian dolls too in the past , no idea where I got them from but they’ve gone missing over the years .
    They’re under the bed. 
  • Options
    new shirt donation from @KBslittlesis
    Love that shirt......rare as.
  • Options
    I had one of these

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL said:
    new shirt donation from @KBslittlesis
    Love that shirt......rare as.
    It's got 2 on the back ❤️
  • Options
    lol should have been Tel
  • Options
    Very rare Charlton & Dundee badge