Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non-Charlton January Transfers 2018 Thread (Deadline Day Page 6)

14567810»

Comments

• Sage said:

Omar Bogle signs for Peterborough.

Bloody hell, Marriott, Bogle and Maddison is very threatening in this division.
    Dunno where he'd fit in though.

Peterborough usually play 4-3-3 with Marriott playing through the middle.

Be madness for them to change that tact, especially with him scoring so freely this season
    Peterborough often play 3412 so Maddison being the one behind the two strikers. I can see them doing that for much of the rest of the season.
  • dizzee said:

Chelsea in for Peter Crouch. Quality stuff.

United sign Sanchez
    Arsenal sign Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan
    Chelsea after Carroll and Crouch
    I think Abramovich put the kibosh on big signings this window. Probably wise. They have zero chance at the title, are reigning champs and almost certain top 4. Might as well hold on and regroup in the offseason.
    Disagree almost certain top 4
    Currently 3rd
    3 points above spurs
    Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan really gonna help Arsenal try and squeeze in

If Morata and Batman dont score, they are gonna struggle, they have played 5 gamesin 2018 only scored 3 goals, and have played Norwich twice
    @NapaAddick still certain top 4
  • Karl made a joke about he would like to see Ade try and learn German.
  • dizzee said:

United sign Sanchez
    I think Abramovich put the kibosh on big signings this window. Probably wise. They have zero chance at the title, are reigning champs and almost certain top 4. Might as well hold on and regroup in the offseason.
    Currently 3rd
    3 points above spurs

If Morata and Batman dont score, they are gonna struggle, they have played 5 gamesin 2018 only scored 3 goals, and have played Norwich twice
    Not so certain now after their last 2 results. They also have United and City both away coming up sandwiched between 2 games with Barcelona!
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42967419

West Ham sign 36 year old Patrice Evra. With Collins and Zabaletta, maybe not the quickest defence...
  • dizzee said:

United sign Sanchez
    Currently 3rd
    3 points above spurs

Not so certain now after their last 2 results. They also have United and City both away coming up sandwiched between 2 games with Barcelona!
    I think you might be right!
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42992304

Steven Caulker joins Dundee. I hadn't realised he was only 26
  • Portsmouth loanee goalkeeper Stephen Henderson looks set to miss the rest of the season with a leg injury.

Henderson, 29, joined Pompey on loan from Nottingham Forest on 31 January but was forced off during his League One debut against Doncaster.
  • Would have loved to have signed Caulker
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Portsmouth loanee goalkeeper Stephen Henderson looks set to miss the rest of the season with a leg injury.

Henderson, 29, joined Pompey on loan from Nottingham Forest on 31 January but was forced off during his League One debut against Doncaster.

Poor Hendo, made of glass.
  • dizzee said:

United sign Sanchez
    Currently 3rd
    3 points above spurs

5 points behind Spurs now.
  • dizzee said:

United sign Sanchez
    Currently 3rd
    3 points above spurs

5 points behind Spurs now.
    What's with all the random bumps @paulie8290 ???

Really don't help yourself sometimes.