Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ricky to go? (Pg17 Gone)

Comments

• As good as gone I reckon
  • tgarrat1 said:

I feel sorry for Robinson, that c*nt Dushitalet has left him with sweet f all to work with, and has also left him to answer to fans on subjects he is not qualified to speak about and has no knowledge of!
    Considering the state of our squad I am amazed we are in the play off hunt still, we don't really have any striking options. Magennis has 5 goals this season, that is fucking pathetic, and the only issue I have with KR is that he hasn't given one of the youngsters a chance as they can't possibly do any worse than him! He's been hampered by injuries and then forced to rush players back which has then resulted in them being forced out for longer!
    Cannot wait till that old, scaly c*nt will do one!

There can be no sympathy for Robinson, he walked in with his eyes open. The unique blend of disinterest, dishonesty and meddling from the owner was a matter of record before he took the job. He hasn't helped himself by airing his dirty laundry publicly this week and we can rest assured that he'll walk as soon as some other owner offers him an alternative. Until then his efforts would be best devoted to finding a way for his remaining players to understand his one and only plan, get them all on the same page for more than 15 minutes per game.

Good luck to RH whatever he decides to do.
    Harsh!

Karel Fraye took the laundry basket!
  • tgarrat1 said:

I feel sorry for Robinson, that c*nt Dushitalet has left him with sweet f all to work with, and has also left him to answer to fans on subjects he is not qualified to speak about and has no knowledge of!
    Considering the state of our squad I am amazed we are in the play off hunt still, we don't really have any striking options. Magennis has 5 goals this season, that is fucking pathetic, and the only issue I have with KR is that he hasn't given one of the youngsters a chance as they can't possibly do any worse than him! He's been hampered by injuries and then forced to rush players back which has then resulted in them being forced out for longer!

There can be no sympathy for Robinson, he walked in with his eyes open. The unique blend of disinterest, dishonesty and meddling from the owner was a matter of record before he took the job. He hasn't helped himself by airing his dirty laundry publicly this week and we can rest assured that he'll walk as soon as some other owner offers him an alternative. Until then his efforts would be best devoted to finding a way for his remaining players to understand his one and only plan, get them all on the same page for more than 15 minutes per game.

Robinson took the job and it was obvious with five minutes of research what he was walking into - he obviously thought he knew better.

He seems very gullible.....
    bloody hell im agreeing with you twice in 1 day :wink:
  • tgarrat1 said:

Robinson took the job and it was obvious with five minutes of research what he was walking into - he obviously thought he knew better.

bloody hell im agreeing with you twice in 1 day :wink:
    Don't worry it won't last!
  • May have been mentioned already but today’s SLP says he wants to go.
  • edited January 2018

As good as gone I reckon

If the rumour I have heard is true, he'll be pulled from the squad and sale completed early next week. My cousin's partner is a blades fan and he mentioned it at a first birthday party last weekend and I laughed in his face...

Karl's pre match interview now has me worried.

I hope it's not true of course, but it depends on how much we'd get.... No CEO to negotiate afterall.... Unless Murray is on neg duty...
  • He'll go to Blades and score 10 more goals by the end of the season. That's what it means to be Charltonised.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lurker said:

I love the "If he don't wanna be here then F-off" comments. I doubt any of the players want to be here right now, should we let them all F-off?

Most of them don't want to be here, in fairness.
  • tgarrat1 said:

He came to a bigger club on probably bigger money and is now on the footballing merry go round of being sacked, paid off, sacked paid off. Not so gullible Imo.
  • tgarrat1 said:

He came to a bigger club on probably bigger money and is now on the footballing merry go round of being sacked, paid off, sacked paid off. Not so gullible Imo.
    Agreed, I bet he's paid more than most of the other L1 managers too
  • Dazzler21 said:

As good as gone I reckon

If the rumour I have heard is true, he'll be pulled from the squad and sale completed early next week. My cousin's partner is a blades fan and he mentioned it at a first birthday party last weekend and I laughed in his face...

I hope it's not true of course, but it depends on how much we'd get.... No CEO to negotiate afterall.... Unless Murray is on neg duty...
    and therefore he obviously knows everything that's going on in Sheffield then.

My cousin's first ex-wife's cousin is Ray Lewington - I've been told we're signing Dean Lewington next week.
  • “But what I won’t do is sell the player just for money. I’m sticking to my guns on that. I’d need a replacement immediately and then we’ll want to use the money to strengthen the squad.

“That’s my whole crux of the conversation and I need to be trusted with that. If I’m not trusted then I’m not the person for the job".

this could get interesting. If Ricky goes and no replacement comes in then I expect Gobbinson to walk. He won't though.

Amazing people refer to Robinson as "Gobbinson". In the middle of the shit storm Robinson has been honest with fans providing the answers to the questions put to him and in this current climate I would wonder how many other managers would be as honest and open giving the fans the answers that they would like to know rather than side stepping them.
    Robinson as a manager and as a man has earnt my respect more so during this period and certainly spent deserved to be called out just because he is the manager of the owner that is disliked.
    He is Gobby.... Therefore Gobinson
  • Dazzler21 said:

As good as gone I reckon

and therefore he obviously knows everything that's going on in Sheffield then.
    Just the blades side.

I hope he's wrong, he is JUST a fan after all. Funnily I didn't ask for any sources... Maybe he was on a wind up.
  • If Holmes is still a Charlton player after this January transfer window I'll give £50 to the Upbeats.
  • tgarrat1 said:

Swap him for Carruthers, apart from scoring the odd screamer he does very little! Runs down blind alleys, and gives the ball away constantly

He’s been shit of late, but he the only one who looks to have a bit of quality and can magic something up.

If he leaves I don’t blame him. And indeed anybody else who wants to go. Charlton are a particularly good place to be at the moment are they?
    When I read the title I thought you were going off to join Holmesdale.net
    I’d rather join ITTV than go there.
    Disagree.

At least Holmesdale.net have a reason to dislike CHARLTON fans.
    they don't care about us, they only hate Brighton
    To a point, but they got very upset the longer we stayed in the premier.

Not forgetting the 15th May 2005......
  • Sponsored links:

• Not playing for us tomorrow then
  • Undisclosed.
  • tgarrat1 said:

Of course he knew what he was walking in to - a month before, he'd called Charlton "a basket-case" of a club.

But he was an out of work manager needing a job.
    Charlton was the biggest club he was ever likely to be offered as manager.

There's no doubt in my mind that Robinson loves his football, the 'Beautiful Game' - and in his heart he wants to build something enduring, playing his way with attractive passing football. And to be successful doing so.

He thought he change things at Charlton.
    But he also knew that if he couldn't, he had the remainder of a decent 3 year contract to be paid up.

• 15 fit players for tomorrow now then?
  • Not far from Bury though ;-)
  • edited January 2018
    Roland you're a . Roland Roland you're a .

Get out of OUR club.