Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ricky to go? (Pg17 Gone)

Comments

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Redrobo said:

I get the negativity, but I think that we will bring someone (or maybe 2) to replace Homes.

If Konsa goes to Everton I would expect him to be loaned back. Maybe even a loan in as well from his mate.

The only way players will come in, is if they’re part of a deal for the outgoing!
    Hence rumours of carruthers part of the Holmes deal
    Says who?
  • Options
    Jeez, doncha just love the January window.....should rename it kick Charlton month
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    sammy391 said:

Redrobo said:

I get the negativity, but I think that we will bring someone (or maybe 2) to replace Homes.

If Konsa goes to Everton I would expect him to be loaned back. Maybe even a loan in as well from his mate.

The only way players will come in, is if they’re part of a deal for the outgoing!
    Don't know anything about Carruthers so just googled him. So, he was at MK Dons (what a surprise) & sold to Sheff U last year. Not many goals so will fit in well. Doesn't seem to be much of a replacement. Every transfer dealing takes us backwards.

God I'm going to be mad by next Saturday. I think I've still got a few pigs hanging around somewhere........
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Typical Charlton, still celebrating his Christmas party!
  • Options
    Same, I imagine we will get that fella that played for Mk on loan but I don't imagine any of this or the Konsa money will be seen by our club. Roland is just making sure he is just milking the last of the assets
  • Options
    Where are all the be positive posters, come on cheer me up .
  • Options
    Wake me up when the circus has left town!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Jeez, doncha just love the January window.....should rename it kick Charlton month

• Options
    cfgs said:

sammy391 said:

Redrobo said:

Don't know anything about Carruthers so just googled him. So, he was at MK Dons (what a surprise) & sold to Sheff U last year. Not many goals so will fit in well. Doesn't seem to be much of a replacement. Every transfer dealing takes us backwards.

God I'm going to be mad by next Saturday. I think I've still got a few pigs hanging around somewhere........
    Wait until you realise he was the player that pissed in a glass then tipped it over the balcony at horseracing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/samir-carruthers-apologises-urinating-pint-7567508
    Classy, you'll be at home in this shit heap of a football club, somebody save us !!!!!
  • Options
    cfgs said:

sammy391 said:

Redrobo said:

Wait until you realise he was the player that pissed in a glass then tipped it over the balcony at horseracing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/samir-carruthers-apologises-urinating-pint-7567508
    Same old Charlton, taking the piss...
  • Options

No loyalty there then.

Not sure what he's doing wrong. At any normal club, a team doing well in the tier above is always going to be attractive... let alone when we're well, you know.
    Would have thought that he'd have a little more respect to be honest.

• Options
    edited January 2018

No loyalty there then.

Not sure what he's doing wrong. At any normal club, a team doing well in the tier above is always going to be attractive... let alone when we're well, you know.
    Rather than keeping your head down head to a bar in Sheffield, not the brightest thing to do in this current climate where cameras are everywhere and social media, kick in the balls to Robinson and the fans rather than being somewhere a less more conspicuous. Would you not agree ?
    I know there are extenuating reasons, but in normal circumstances if one of our players had done the same (say an Andy Reid or Nicky Bailey) he would have been slaughtered on here...
  • Options
    he's checking into a hotel

No loyalty there then.

Rather than keeping your head down head to a bar in Sheffield, not the brightest thing to do in this current climate where cameras are everywhere and social media, kick in the balls to Robinson and the fans rather than being somewhere a less more conspicuous. Would you not agree ?

No loyalty there then.

• Options

No loyalty there then.

I know there are extenuating reasons, but in normal circumstances if one of our players had done the same (say an Andy Reid or Nicky Bailey) he would have been slaughtered on here...
    I have lost repspect for the bloke, if he wants to go then go, but do yourself a favour do it with a bit of class and show the fans that sang your name over he last eighteen months and the manager that sang your praises a bit of respect feather than standing in a packed bar. I am sure there are plenty of bars outside of Sheffield that no one would have known him from Adam,
    Agreed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its sheffield uniteds own hotel, hes checking into a hotel. look behind the counter. no drinks there

No loyalty there then.

I have lost repspect for the bloke, if he wants to go then go, but do yourself a favour do it with a bit of class and show the fans that sang your name over he last eighteen months and the manager that sang your praises a bit of respect feather than standing in a packed bar. I am sure there are plenty of bars outside of Sheffield that no one would have known him from Adam,
  • Options
    JS5 said:

its sheffield uniteds own hotel, hes checking into a hotel. look behind the counter. no drinks there

No loyalty there then.

There are three bottles of Bulmers on the bar that would possibly suggest it is a bar.
  • Options
    I give up
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    It's the hotel adjacent to the stadium hence the bar in the lounge area.

• Options
    shirty5 said:

Not forgetting Andy Reid and Danny Murphy from the old days :-(