Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ricky to go? (Pg17 Gone)

Comments

• Options

He's walked into a hotel and is probably checking in, his hood is up and he ain't looking for attention but someone's snapped a sneaky picture on their phone. Hardly going out on the piss with a suit in hand, is he? Blimey.

Aye he's hardly had time to find a new house so they've put him up in the club hotel.

Should he skip SU's biggest game of the season & go find a Travelodge in Barnsley so nobody spots him? Bloody hell.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

It's the hotel adjacent to the stadium hence the bar in the lounge area.

So you are justifying it then ? You don’t put yourself in them situations unless you want it to be seen and if that’s the case that’s a kick in the b******s to the fans, Robinson and his team mates. Then again it could be you have the same sort of morals.
    So if you don't want him to be at his hotel, where should he be ?
    Keep your head down, it’s called being tactful. Could he have gone elsewhere rather than a place full of Sheffield Utd fans? If I was his agent/ advisor perhaps would have been a bit more advisable. Let’s face it he ain’t going to be doing a fitness test tonight is he, or even travelled up in the morning.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

I get the negativity, but I think that we will bring someone (or maybe 2) to replace Homes.

If Konsa goes to Everton I would expect him to be loaned back. Maybe even a loan in as well from his mate.

Have we ever had a loan back?
  • Options
    Did Sky not pick up on this ?? It was a live game after all. Was he is the crowd for tonights game - maybe sitting next to KM in the directors box ??
  • Options

So you are justifying it then ? You don’t put yourself in them situations unless you want it to be seen and if that’s the case that’s a kick in the b******s to the fans, Robinson and his team mates. Then again it could be you have the same sort of morals.
    Keep your head down, it’s called being tactful. Could he have gone elsewhere rather than a place full of Sheffield Utd fans? If I was his agent/ advisor perhaps would have been a bit more advisable. Let’s face it he ain’t going to be doing a fitness test tonight is he, or even travelled up in the morning.
    Maybe the hotel was paid for by Sheff Utd?

Maybe he got stuck in traffic and was meant to be there earlier today?

I don't know what the problem is.
  • Options

Did Sky not pick up on this ?? It was a live game after all. Was he is the crowd for tonights game - maybe sitting next to KM in the directors box ??

Because Sheff Utd have signed 4 players this week and Ricky is probably way down on the radar of signings.
  • Options

Because Sheff Utd have signed 4 players this week and Ricky is probably way down on the radar of signings.
    In which were all on the bench tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Maybe the hotel was paid for by Sheff Utd?

Maybe he got stuck in traffic and was meant to be there earlier today?

I don't know what the problem is.
    Maybe. Or maybe he could have travelled up tomorrow or Monday. Let's face it less chance of being caught in a hotel by hundreds of fans splashed all over social media.
  • Options

Thought according to Karl we “were not trading at the moment”? Just asking.

The scouser comes out with total nonsense at times.
  • Options

Thought according to Karl we “were not trading at the moment”? Just asking.

The scouser comes out with total nonsense at times.
    I never knew you came from Liverpool
  • Options
    cfgs said:

sammy391 said:

Redrobo said:

I get the negativity, but I think that we will bring someone (or maybe 2) to replace Homes.

If Konsa goes to Everton I would expect him to be loaned back. Maybe even a loan in as well from his mate.

The only way players will come in, is if they’re part of a deal for the outgoing!
    Hence rumours of carruthers part of the Holmes deal
    Don't know anything about Carruthers so just googled him. So, he was at MK Dons (what a surprise) & sold to Sheff U last year. Not many goals so will fit in well. Doesn't seem to be much of a replacement. Every transfer dealing takes us backwards.

God I'm going to be mad by next Saturday. I think I've still got a few pigs hanging around somewhere........
    Wait until you realise he was the player that pissed in a glass then tipped it over the balcony at horseracing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/samir-carruthers-apologises-urinating-pint-7567508
    So we now have a player who takes the piss, a bit like our chairman.
  • Options
    If his in Sheffield can go on a free for all I care
  • Options
    edited January 2018

No, but squirrel face copped for it.

They zoomed in on her and made reference to the fact she is not the most popular woman in SE7!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Not sure how he could show more "tact" - he's being sold to Sheffield United and has checked into a hotel in Sheffield.
    On the day of the Sheffield derby. That is far from tactful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Robinsons press conference post getting beaten at Bury is going to be a real hum dinger.

Can't say i really expect anything different these last couple of years, Holmes, Konsa and anyone else he can get a few £'s for will be gone.

What do we need for safety - another 10 points? 12 to be sure?

Paramore were on at the O2 tonight

https://youtu.be/AEB6ibtdPZc
  • Options

se9addick said:

Not sure how he could show more "tact" - he's being sold to Sheffield United and has checked into a hotel in Sheffield.
    You're really reaching.
  • Options
    He is under contract, we don't have to sell him.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

You're really reaching.
    Is that a fact ?
  • Options

Fuck him , his Alice band his shit ponytail, little prick, makes my admiration for Jacko even more stuck with us through all the shit times and always had the fans back

Although I can see why he would want to leave ie age and stuff....from a selfish point of view I completely agree with you. Typical modern day footballer
  • Options
    Shame, one signing over the last few years that I have really enjoyed watching. Gutting really, just hits home how fucked we really are under this bloke. I don't blame him for wanting to go, he has worked his way up and deserves a crack at the big time. Don't like seeing the abuse on twitter, don't think he deserves that
  • Options

Shame, one signing over the last few years that I have really enjoyed watching. Gutting really, just hits home how fucked we really are under this bloke. I don't blame him for wanting to go, he has worked his way up and deserves a crack at the big time. Don't like seeing the abuse on twitter, don't think he deserves that

He doesn’t but there is only one person to blame for the abuse Ricky is getting....and that is Roland! Just a whole lot of frustration being vented towards him!