Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jay Rodriguez

Comments

• he just changed his name slightly. bloody bully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk

that Pong, de Pong Pong Pong
  • Anything communicated can be racist or sexist or whatever. It depends on the context and the relationship between those communicating.
  • iainment said:

Anything communicated can be racist or sexist or whatever. It depends on the context and the relationship between those communicating.

Far too subtle for this forum.
  • iainment said:

Anything communicated can be racist or sexist or whatever. It depends on the context and the relationship between those communicating.

You never mentioned Homophobia thats a bit Homophobic of you :wink:
  • iainment said:

You never mentioned Homophobia thats a bit Homophobic of you :wink:
    It falls within the whatever of my post. The list would otherwise have been too long. Unfortunately.
    Thanks for noticing!
  • edited January 2018
    Before I say anything no-one should recieve abuse online of any kind

What I dont understand about the Holgate thing is why when Firmino spoke in a language Holgate cannot speak did Holgate instantly go to the race card
  • se9addick said:

What I dont understand about the Holgate thing is why when Firmino spoke in a language Holgate cannot speak did Holgate instantly go to the race card
    Do you genuinely think that just because Firmino isn't fluent in English he can't say certain words?

I have no idea what Firmino (or Jay Rodriguez) said, but I don't understand what the recipient of their comments command of English has to do with it.
    But lip readers have confirmed Firminio spoke in portugese.
  • se9addick said:

Do you genuinely think that just because Firmino isn't fluent in English he can't say certain words?

I have no idea what Firmino (or Jay Rodriguez) said, but I don't understand what the recipient of their comments command of English has to do with it.
    Then maybe Holgate went to Madeira on holiday and picked up the local lingo, what point are you making ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2018
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Then maybe Holgate went to Madeira on holiday and picked up the local lingo, what point are you making ?
    That Holgate heard Fimino say something in foreign and assumes its racist.

You say maybe he understands the lingo then surely he would have known what firmino said
    Es maluco, filho da puta

Which translates as
    Are you crazy, you son of a b***h
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

You say maybe he understands the lingo then surely he would have known what firmino said
    Es maluco, filho da puta

Which translates as
    Isn't the investigation of that incident still underway ?
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Es maluco, filho da puta

Which translates as
    By the Fa
    But media outlets have reported on numerous occassion that proffesional lip readers have confirmed thats what was said.

Obviously if The FA reports something different then I will retract everything.

But based on the knowledge so far, I was asking Holgate heard something in a foreign language and assumed it was racist
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Es maluco, filho da puta

Which translates as
    By the Fa
    But media outlets have reported on numerous occassion that proffesional lip readers have confirmed thats what was said.

But based on the knowledge so far, I was asking Holgate heard something in a foreign language and assumed it was racist
    Your knowledge is believing lip readers.

They aren't 100% accurate, I'd wait for the full report to come out before assuming anything.
  • It’s a fair point......I mean how did Evra know that negrito was racist?
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Es maluco, filho da puta

Which translates as
    By the Fa

Righto.
  • edited January 2018
    Back to what this thread was about i have found a videofor those who havent seen it
  • Back to what this thread was about i have found a videofor those who havent seen it

Right, so Rodeiguez looks like he's speaking at the same time as making the gesture - have the lip readers figured out what he's saying ?
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

Back to what this thread was about i have found a videofor those who havent seen it

Right, so Rodeiguez looks like he's speaking at the same time as making the gesture - have the lip readers figured out what he's saying ?
    No but if you read my post, I havent said anything about what Rodriguez said,

All I have said regarding Rodriguez is Bong gets close to him, he holds his nose and makes a hand gesture as if to say his breath was smelly
  • se9addick said:

Unfortunately the lip readers are Portuguese so don’t have a clue.
    Ah that's a massive flaw in the process.
  • Back to what this thread was about i have found a videofor those who havent seen it

That's disgusting by Rodriquez!!!!
  • Something like this happened in the Champions Cup Rugby this weekend, how if the refs mic picked it up, he didn’t, and didn’t show the player a straight red I don’t know.

• "He said certain things of a racist nature and I took it badly. There are things that you can let pass, but I’m a man and a man of colour. We are in 2018 and there are things we don’t let pass anymore."

He said something in reference to my colour. You see very clearly he pinched his nose in relation to what he said. I asked him to repeat it. I think at the moment he repeated it he realised what he had said."

“He wanted to limit the damage. I said no. It would be incomprehensible coming from a fan, but from a footballer who earns a very good living and is there to entertain it should be punished.”

Brighton submit Gaëtan Bong’s claim to FA that Jay Rodriguez said “you’re black and you stink.”
  • worldCharlton Life gone fucking mad

• SDAddick said:

A lot of people talking about "The race card" like it's the US in the 90s.

The race card is not a thing. Racism is a thing.

You mean like when George Boateng used it to get out of an FA charge and was found to be lying?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11680/2248600/barmby-anger-at-racist-slur