Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bundesliga

Comments

• Options
    Oh no it's not.
  • Options
    Stuttgart v Hamburg is a great game

2-0 Hamburg at HT

2-2 After 60 minutes

Both sides have had a penalty 
  • Options

2-0 Hamburg at HT

2-2 After 60 minutes

And Stuttgart turn it around completely and win it in the 92nd minute 
  • Options
    FFS Its always games I give up watching!! 
  • Options

2-0 Hamburg at HT

2-2 After 60 minutes

And Stuttgart turn it around completely and win it in the 92nd minute 
    HSV had a break in the last minute but their attempted through ball got cut out and Stuttgart broke on them and finished the move well. It's all still to play for but HSV will be haunted by last season.....one win in last 9 games and missed the play-offs by one point (a normal run of wins and they would've been promoted automatically). 
  • Options
    The number of away wins is silly at this point.
    I agree, people keep mentioning it, but there has not been many shock results for me yet. This weekend most home teams are fave bar Dortmund who are away, lets see if it makes much of a difference...
    I disagree especially if you look at betting

Week 1

Dusseldorf 11/10 favourites drew to Paderbon 

Hoffenheim 6/5 favourites lost to Hertha 11/5

Leipzig 3/10 favourites drew to Freiburg

Koln 5/6 favourites drew to Mainz

So in week 1 four of the home teams that didnt win were favourites 

Week 2

Monchengladbach 16/11 favourites lost to Leverkusen 17/11

Freiburg 11/10 favourites lost to Bremen 23/10

Schalke 10/11 favourites lost yo Augsburg 11/4

Koln 5/7 favourites drew to Dusseldorf 

So again week 2 saw four home team favourites fail to win

Week 3

Frankfurt 1/1 favourites drew to Freiburg 

Leverkusen 7/11 favourites lost to Wolfsburg 4/1

Leipzig 3/10 favourites drew to Hertha Berlin

So week 3 has seen 3 home favourites fail to win so far

Tonight

Augsburg 10/11
    Dusseldorf 8/5
    Union Berlin 13/10

Are all home favourites see if they buck the trend or not
    I didn't read alot of this too much for me lol... i have been betting and there has only been the odd one im getting wrong so that would suggest its not that unpredictable as i dont exactly know much.  Yep the odd result has been bizarre, but i still dont think we have enough games to say there is any disadvantage playing at home or its easier for away teams. Its just something totally new, those who are preparing better are going to win. I think the crowd adds to the atmosphere and sometimes it can be the extra man so to speak , but games are being won/lost down to teams i doubt when they get down to it the players notice after a few minutes. 
  • Options
    The number of away wins is silly at this point.
    I agree, people keep mentioning it, but there has not been many shock results for me yet. This weekend most home teams are fave bar Dortmund who are away, lets see if it makes much of a difference...
    I disagree especially if you look at betting

Week 1

Dusseldorf 11/10 favourites drew to Paderbon 

Hoffenheim 6/5 favourites lost to Hertha 11/5

Leipzig 3/10 favourites drew to Freiburg

Koln 5/6 favourites drew to Mainz

So in week 1 four of the home teams that didnt win were favourites 

Week 2

Monchengladbach 16/11 favourites lost to Leverkusen 17/11

Freiburg 11/10 favourites lost to Bremen 23/10

Schalke 10/11 favourites lost yo Augsburg 11/4

Koln 5/7 favourites drew to Dusseldorf 

So again week 2 saw four home team favourites fail to win

Week 3

Frankfurt 1/1 favourites drew to Freiburg 

Leverkusen 7/11 favourites lost to Wolfsburg 4/1

Leipzig 3/10 favourites drew to Hertha Berlin

So week 3 has seen 3 home favourites fail to win so far

Tonight

Augsburg 10/11
    Dusseldorf 8/5
    Union Berlin 13/10

Are all home favourites see if they buck the trend or not
    I didn't read alot of this too much for me lol... i have been betting and there has only been the odd one im getting wrong so that would suggest its not that unpredictable as i dont exactly know much.  Yep the odd result has been bizarre, but i still dont think we have enough games to say there is any disadvantage playing at home or its easier for away teams. Its just something totally new, those who are preparing better are going to win. I think the crowd adds to the atmosphere and sometimes it can be the extra man so to speak , but games are being won/lost down to teams i doubt when they get down to it the players notice after a few minutes. 
    To break it down and make it less reading lol basically 

Week 1
    5 home teams were favourites
    4 away team were favourites 

1 home win

Week 2
    6 home teams were favourites 
    3 away teams were favourites 

2 home wins

Week 3
    7 home teams were favourites 
    2 away teams were favourites 

2 home wins 

5 in 27 games amounts to around 19% if you only have the odd one wrong then maybe everyone needs to be getting tips from you lol
  • Options
    Get in there with the stats @paulie8290 !
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    se9addick said:
    Get in there with the stats @paulie8290 !
    Lol, dont mean anything by it @johnnybev1987 and certainly not looking to cause an argument with someone i see a friend haha, just really dont think you can underestimate the effect a lack of crowd is having on these home sides.

I think it was Koln in gameweek 2 that were 2-0 down then at 80 minutes the PA system decided to enject some fake crowd noise into the stadium and the game finished 2-2, was the coincidence or did that make the Koln players feel like there fans were there and getting behind them for a late surge

Edit:I saw something on Twitter about this at the time, I wasnt watching the match was watching another game, but cant find it kn Twitter now so it could be wrong or be the wrong game lol
  • Options
    I’ve managed to see Köln twice since the league restarted and they look terrible 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Freiburg v Leverkusen 

Worst game I have seen since the restart so far
  • Options
    That’s now 5 goals in the 4 games since the restart for Kai Havertz, not bad for someone that’s only playing up front because Volland is injured.
    Although to be fair, he usually sits behind Volland and scores more than his fair share anyway.
  • Options
    It's clear Havertz isn't going to be at Leverkusen for long but i wonder where he'll end up. 

Hopefully not Bayern because if they sign him and Leroy Sane this summer, then that's really not going to help an already uncompetitive league much for next season.
  • Options
    Leverkusen are a brilliant team, went to Portugal just before lockdown to watch Rangers play Braga and the following night went to Porto v Leverkusen. Leverkusen dismantled them with their brilliant style of fast football. They then comfortably beat Rangers in the first leg of the next round (second legs haven’t been played). 

Would love for them to keep this team, particularly Havertz, together for a couple more seasons but I know it just doesn’t work like that in modern football. 
  • Options
    Another 3 from 4 away wins this afternoon
  • Options
    Wolfsberg v Frankfurt was the shock, the others wasn't , Even Frankfurt were fortunate as they were not the better team, only one i got wrong betting :) 
  • Options
    Wolfsberg v Frankfurt was the shock, the others wasn't , Even Frankfurt were fortunate as they were not the better team, only one i got wrong betting :) 
    But you said a few day ago that this weekend most of the home teams are favourites so we will see what happens and thats correct

Schalke 
    Mainz
    Wolfsburg 

All favourites 
    All lost

Are you waiting for Munich and Monchengladbach to beat struggling teams at home so you can say see I told you home advantage was still there lol.

Ofcourse thats not the games it matters in its the tight close games.

Schalke v Bremen today for example, would Schalke have lost that game had they had there home support behind them, well we will never know, but you got to assume their fans would have boosted them
  • Options
    You've got to be pretty brave to back Dusseldorf to win at Bayern even at 25/1

Have had a small interest bet on Thomas Muller at 4/1 to score the first goal
  • Options
    Did a cheeky cash out before Frankfurt scored their winner. 
  • Options
    3-0 at half time. A walk in the park for Bayern.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dear god!! - Are Dusssldorf usually the level of Huddersfield in the top flight? 
  • Options
    5-0 and still over 35 minutes to go
  • Options
    But you said a few day ago that this weekend most of the home teams are favourites so we will see what happens and thats correct

Schalke 
    Mainz
    Wolfsburg 

All favourites 
    All lost

Are you waiting for Munich and Monchengladbach to beat struggling teams at home so you can say see I told you home advantage was still there lol.

Schalke v Bremen today for example, would Schalke have lost that game had they had there home support behind them, well we will never know, but you got to assume their fans would have boosted themS
    Schalke have been on the worst form out of any team, regardless of bookies prices I had them to lose... 
    Wolfsburg i had to win, they were unlucky and only lost right at the end against the run of play in my opinion.
    Mainz, i had down as a draw... not really a surprise. 

People do keep saying there must be a trend, but still far too few games and not enough shocks for me. one a game week is about normal in most leagues. 
  • Options

Schalke 
    Mainz
    Wolfsburg 

All favourites 
    All lost

Schalke v Bremen today for example, would Schalke have lost that game had they had there home support behind them, well we will never know, but you got to assume their fans would have boosted them
    Schalke were on a poor run even before the lockdown, 3 home wins in 10 and since the resumption have lost all their games home and away.

Werder are down the bottom only because of their home form. Away they're not bad and have a record that is easily top half/mid-table. Before today had lost just 5 of 13 and 2 of those were at Bayern and Leipzig. They got draws at Dortmund and Leverkusen.

Anyone backing Schalke as a 'favourite' off the back of that was crazy.
  • Options

Schalke 
    Mainz
    Wolfsburg 

All favourites 
    All lost

Schalke were on a poor run even before the lockdown, 3 home wins in 10 and since the resumption have lost all their games home and away.

Werder are down the bottom only because of their home form. Away they're not bad and have a record that is easily top half/mid-table. Before today had lost just 5 of 13 and 2 of those were at Bayern and Leipzig. They got draws at Dortmund and Leverkusen.

Anyone backing Schalke as a 'favourite' off the back of that was crazy.
    Not saying I would have backed Schalke at all lol, just pointing out that Schalke were favourites and lost, whether they were priced wrong or not due to form could be debated, i was just pointing out they were favourites based on the price 
  • Options
    FFS Its always games I give up watching!! 
    @ForeverAddickted are you watching the Dortmund game?

If so can you please give up, I wanna see some goals
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    0-0 at HT

6-1 Dortmund at FT

Including 3 for Sancho

Guessing you didnt watch the 2nd half @ForeverAddickted

😂😂
  • Options
    0-0 at HT

6-1 Dortmund at FT

Including 3 for Sancho

Guessing you didnt watch the 2nd half @ForeverAddickted

😂😂
    Haha, I watched up until 4-1, typical that I'd still miss a couple
  • Options
    Must be really frustrating for Dortmund fans, they have a brilliant team but you just can’t see them overtaking Bayern any time soon and actually winning the league. 
  • Options
    Superb game on now Cologne v Leipzig. 2-4 after 58 minutes