Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton women news - 2023-24 fixtures (p56)

Comments

• Options
    2 nil in added time. Johnson on the break.
  • Options
    Finished. I think that puts us top of the league.
  • Options
    Absolutely great result. Next week v Sunderland, who were top until they lost their first game of the season, should be very interesting. Be nice to crack the 1,000 crowd for this one. 
  • Options
    What a result that is! Top of the league 😄
  • Options
    I thought we played much better than we did against Lewes. Great win against a team at the top.
  • Options
    Palace lurking 1 point back with a game in hand. Great to be in the mix though.
  • Options
    Fantastic result ♥️
  • Options
    Becoming a very good team now. Kayleigh Green has been a revelation
  • Options
    Got our tickets for the table topping clash v Sunderland at The Valley, high noon on Sunday. Bargain as it’s free if you’re a ST holder for men’s team. Looking forward to it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Claimed my free be for next Sunday.
  • Options
    Shame Palarse managed to get a victory, need them to draw or lose the game in hand against Sheffield and we'll look even sweeter 
  • Options
    do you think the team would rather play in front of a packed out VCD (holds c1,200) or a smattering of people at the Valley ?
  • Options
    I suspect they would rather play at the Valley. Crowds generally bigger as only lower west opened, probably a better atmosphere.
  • Options
    do you think the team would rather play in front of a packed out VCD (holds c1,200) or a smattering of people at the Valley ?
    There is a major problem at the VCD - it is impossible to water the pitch because of supply issues.

2 goals scored yesterday in heavy rain with Karen describing the pitch as perfect.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    I am off work for the Sunderland game so I might redeem my freebie and check the women's team out. 

Ark at me, only going when we are table topping, glory hunting at its best
  • Options
    12am today, home to Sunderland. Top of the table clash!
  • Options
    is it on Charlton tv?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope the quality of football from both teams improves in this game. 
    It is as poor as the Watf ord game.
    Of the 3 I have seen so far this season the Palace one was of an acceptable standard. Not great but acceptable.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Oh Sunderland love us scoring late goals against them dont they…just need to hang on ourselves now…👍.Cmon u Addicks
  • Options
    Didn’t last long 1-1
  • Options
    Oh dear…!!!
  • Options
    Shame as that's happened a couple of times now where we score quite late but can't hold out. We also had a penalty saved so it's an opportunity missed overall 
  • Options
    It's tight at the top but with Palace losing we are still in a strong position.
  • Options
    Top at the moment 
  • Options
    Disappointing we couldn't hold on today but a good result nonetheless.
    In a slight subject change, I looked up Emma Follis to see who had picked her up since we released her and found that she's listing herself as a former professional footballer and working in interior design. Shame as she's only 31 and she was a decent player if she could have added a bit more consistency to her game
  • Options
    Given the mens team game had been postponed it may have been a missed opportunity to not have switched yesterday’s game to the Saturday and made it a little more convenient for fans of both clubs to have got along to. Maybe next international break weekend the club could give it a try.