Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham festival 2018

Comments

• Options
    Lumped on...........Blimey!
  • Options

How are we gonna recognise you when you're picking up the trophy Killer?
  • Options

I've put my entire bonus on it KK - no pressure mate.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

clb74 said:

Think I need to cry
    Done betways 4 to win
    Mr whitaker
    Rathvinden
    Buveyr dair
    And
    Coo star sivola
    A £10 pays £4000 would you like to add to betslip
    Fuck off done it for a laugh
    Done 10 lengths as the the breaker

I don’t understand. What’s a breaker? Why didn’t you win?
    Tiebreaker, I presume. I'd guess it's a "Pick 4" (to win) competition and not everyone can win the prize, so... Yeah.

Oh man that is gutting.
    Was about 400/1 for the 4 fold no way did i think the 4 fold would come in just goes to show it does.
    2 favs and the other 2 were not really outsiders so i imagine a few had it come in.
    Gutted i didnt even do it for a couple of quid
  • Options
    Bonus’s not that good anymore bob?
    Peanuts I’m living the dream now...........to win though.............
  • Options

Bonus’s not that good anymore bob?
    Peanuts I’m living the dream now...........to win though.............

I'm not complaining!!

The very best of wishes tomorrow - yes live that dream.
  • Options
    Cheers bob
  • Options
    Good luck killer kish.
    I’m off for the rest of the week so gonna give my liver a bit of a pounding.
    Gonna have a small ew on oxford blu, hopefully that will ease the similar pounding I fear my wallet will take.
  • Options
    Best of luck today killer kish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck KK
  • Options
    Done a ew lucky15 on the extra place races on skybet.
    2:50 red indian
    4:10 bless the wings
    4:50 Oxford blu
    5:30 acey Milan

Also think at 50/1 gowiththeflow is overpriced in the opener especially as will get win part of the ew stake back as a free bet.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

After a stunning Champion Hurdle yesterday it's time for the superstars of the chasing world. I only hope that both Altior and Douvan are fully fit and if so I believe (and hope) a fit Douvan wins.

I also believe that a true superstar of the future will be crowned at 1.30 - happy Samcro day everyone!!

And of course, all the best for Oxford Blu.

"Stunning" is not the word I would use! I've been on Melon all year and clung onto the notion that the horse had plenty of improvement to come and had resented the headgear last time. I went in again at 20 plus yesterday on Betfair so, when it was backed in to 7/1 late, I allowed myself to believe that I was destined to have my biggest ever single win on a horse. The 7/1 I got with Skybet on it finishing second was, unfortunately, minimal reward.

Still, today's another day - for dreaming!
  • Options

bobmunro said:

After a stunning Champion Hurdle yesterday it's time for the superstars of the chasing world. I only hope that both Altior and Douvan are fully fit and if so I believe (and hope) a fit Douvan wins.

I also believe that a true superstar of the future will be crowned at 1.30 - happy Samcro day everyone!!

And of course, all the best for Oxford Blu.

"Stunning" is not the word I would use! I've been on Melon all year and clung onto the notion that the horse had plenty of improvement to come and had resented the headgear last time. I went in again at 20 plus yesterday on Betfair so, when it was backed in to 7/1 late, I allowed myself to believe that I was destined to have my biggest ever single win on a horse. The 7/1 I got with Skybet on it finishing second was, unfortunately, minimal reward.

Still, today's another day - for dreaming!
    I share your pain - Melon also owes me a lot of money from last year's festival!!
  • Options
    I've gone for £20 Samcro in first, couldn't see any other horse so thought would hopefully get the win and then more to play with later, or free bet.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

@killer kish has his horse running tomorrow.

Can Charlton Life move the market?

What one is Killers? Good luck today Killer
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    1:30 - SAMCRO single / VISION DES FLOS e/w L15
    2:10 - BALLYOPTICS e/w L15
    2:50 - RED INDIAN e/w L15
    3:30 - ALTIOR single
    4:10 - URGENT DE GREGAINE e/w L15
    4:50 - SOLO SAXOPHONE e/w single
    5:30 - TORNADO FLYER e/w single
  • Options
    What’s behind the name KK?

The horse, not you !!
  • Options
    Ok, gonna open an online account For today.

What is best site - ease of use, good offer for new account etc
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    MrOneLung said:

If you deposit £10 with Betfair and place a single bet of over 2/1 they’ll give you £30 in free bets. Double check that but I’m sure that’s correct.

Bet365 will match your first deposit with free bet. It’s also a very easy website to use.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Did the £20 freebet with Skybet, and back Summerville Boy at 9-1! Nearly fell at the last 2 hurdles, but ran like a train.

Done 150-1 £10 ew on Knight in Dubai in the 1.30.
  • Options
    Samcro
    Monalee
    As you were
    Altior
    Auvergnat/Josie's Rules
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

If you deposit £10 with Betfair and place a single bet of over 2/1 they’ll give you £30 in free bets. Double check that but I’m sure that’s correct.

Bet365 will match your first deposit with free bet. It’s also a very easy website to use.
    Spot on ;-)
  • Options
    Fine chaser though Presenting Percy is, I'm with Tom Segal on the RSA....DOUNIKOS 8/1
  • Options
    Lucky 15 e/w

Black corton
    Fixe Le Kap
    Grand Sancy
    Bless the wings

Also like the organist in the coral cup
  • Options
    What horse is Killers? not sure why people are being very cryptic and not answering.
  • Options

What horse is Killers? not sure why people are being very cryptic and not answering.

Don't think it was intentional mate. Oxford Blu in the 16:50
  • Options
    Cafc95 said:

Don't think it was intentional mate. Oxford Blu in the 16:50
    Many thanks, i did see a couple of points about Oxford but wasn't sure if that was it or not :) might be my free bet if/when my first one loses ;)

Good luck today ladies and germs.
  • Options
    No tips today Polzeath Nick ?
  • Options
    At stupid prices in opposition to Samcro (1.30) and Altior (3.30), I'm going with GOWITHTHEFLOW (50/1, 1.30) and AR MAD (50/1, 3.30).

Having the tiniest each-way tickle, because I can absolutely see them both outrunning the odds. Not much more than that.

BLACK CORTON (7/1, 2.10) - how many races does BC need to win to be taken seriously? A real heartwarmer if the win comes. Been in my AP book for a while now.

No idea on the 2.50 Coral Cup - any help? I'm thinking, tentatively, e/w on THE ORGANIST and AS YOU WERE.

BLESS THE WINGS (10/1, 4.10) has been on my list for ages and I'm relying on him AP - not bothering with another in that race.

Has to be OXFORD BLU (16/1 or so, 4.50 - I took 25/1 and 33/1 AP) in the Fred Winter - go on killer!!!!

RHINESTONE (7/1, 5.30, taken 11/1 AP) in the Bumper. No idea how it'll go though - bumpers are a bit of a lottery!