Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 1 scores

Comments

• Options
    Lincoln lose so suits us.
    How low have we sunk that we are celebrating the fact that Lincoln have stayed 4 points below us in the lower reaches of League 1.
    I’m not quite sure anyone is celebrating.
  • Options
    I’d rather Lincoln won 
    Doncaster in the relegation spots don’t want them closing the gap!
  • Options
    Wednesday vs Accrington off due to a waterlogged pitch
  • Options
    Wednesday vs Accrington off due to a waterlogged pitch
    Their pitch didn't look good on Sunday when they lost to Rotherham. 
  • Options
    top 2 playing tonight, 18/2  at Rotherham .. live on Talksport 2
  • Options
    Is it on TV anywhere. Not on Sky as far as I can see.
  • Options
    Rotherham 0 Wigan 1
  • Options
    Wigan gone 1-0 up. First goal Rotherham have conceded in 7 games. Also first time this season that Rotherham have been behind at half time.
  • Options
    Is it on TV anywhere. Not on Sky as far as I can see.
    not that I know .. the sky game was called off Bmouth/Forest .. dont think they switched to the New Yoik .. sounds like a good, tough game .. strong wind behind the Millers in 2nd half
  • Options
    ended 1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wigan win the two games in hand and they'll be level on 69 points, 12 points clear of third, nice position to be in.
  • Options
    Why was the Rotherham vs Wigan game on a Friday if it wasn't on Sky?

Seems doubly strange as the Wigan Warriors RL team were also playing Friday evening, at home!
  • Options

Seems doubly strange as the Wigan Warriors RL team were also playing Friday evening, at home!
    Both clubs agreed to move it months back apparently, to give themselves an extra days preparation ahead of the Tuesday night games.
  • Options

Both clubs agreed to move it months back apparently, to give themselves an extra days preparation ahead of the Tuesday night games.
    That’s the sort of preparedness that will help them both see them cost top two come the end of April.
  • Options

Thanks. Wigan have a tough looking game at Wycombe, so it makes sense for them. Rotherham though are only home to Morecambe, so hardly need the extra day's preparation!
  • Options
    watching the highlights from last night's game (22/2/22) .. Rotherham were given a hard time by Morecambe .. Wigan were very impressive at Wycombe ..  Bolton look good, Lincoln look fragile, Doncaster are improving ..AND  y'all know about us
  • Options
    5 games on tonight, but none of our bottom 4 rivals playing...

Wednesday, Wigan and Wycombe all winning, Pompey 2-1 up on Oxford, Rotherham drawing at Shrewsbury

• Options
    Burton pull it back to 2-2 at the Wendies with their 3-5-2 formation... :-)
  • Options
    Marcus Browne scored on his return to football tonight for Oxford. Still a bit disappointed we pulled out as yes it was a bit of a risk but a seriously good player at this level.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oxford losing 3-1 at Pompey, Wednesday only drawing against Burton

If they want to go up, they'll need to show they can beat teams other than Charlton
  • Options
    Wendies now 4-2 up
  • Options
    5-2 now
  • Options
    Five points ahead of fourth bottom, what sad state of affairs.
    What is truly worrying is that in our next 8 games we are playing Pompey, Bolton, Wigan, Sunderland, Sheff Weds, MKDons and Oxford.  I know that in the past we have often played better against better teams but all of the above are strong for this level.  

Pompey in a rut and AFC Wimbledon bog average are two key games coming up which we need to pick up 4 points from as I fear for us if  this team of bottlers end up back in bottom 4 after this run of games.

I said a couple of days ago Bolton have had a great window, and they are now 3 wins on the bounce with Charles banging them in 
    This aged well.  In fact, spot on, but i even the it was not as bleak a prediction as what actually happened, even with a better haul from Pompey and Dons!
  • Options
    We're now TWENTY points off the playoff positions, that's embarrassing for a club of our size and ambition

To give some context, in 2016/17 we finished 13 points below 6th
  • Options
    We're now TWENTY points off the playoff positions, that's embarrassing for a club of our size and ambition

To give some context, in 2016/17 we finished 13 points below 6th
    And that was an awful season. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Marcus Browne scored on his return to football tonight for Oxford. Still a bit disappointed we pulled out as yes it was a bit of a risk but a seriously good player at this level.
    Not learnt anything from the recent Chuks and Inniss injuries then?
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    We were told that stockley would be back any time ages ago so probably just as well.
  • Options
    5/3/22 .. 10 man MKD win 2-1 at leaders Rotherham .. Wigan win to close the gap at the top .. Lincoln surprise and are comfortable winners against Sheffield Wed .. good day for the 10 man teams .. Pompey hammer Accrington after a red card for Harness (NOT our sub keeper  :) )
  • Options
    5/3/22 .. 10 man MKD win 2-1 at leaders Rotherham .. Wigan win to close the gap at the top .. Lincoln surprise and are comfortable winners against Sheffield Wed .. good day for the 10 man teams .. Pompey hammer Accrington after a red card for Harness (NOT our sub keeper  :) )
    Amazing that both teams can win when playing with 10 men for over an hour