Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year Dinner is back

124»

Comments

• Options

I might be a bit of a stickler for these sort of details, but am I right in thinking the article doesn’t say what day the event is?

clive said:
    Article now amended.
    The dinner will take place in the North Stand lounge on Monday, May 7th, with doors opening at 6pm. A
  • Options
    clive said:

I might be a bit of a stickler for these sort of details, but am I right in thinking the article doesn’t say what day the event is?

clive said:
    Article now amended.
    The dinner will take place in the North Stand lounge on Monday, May 7th, with doors opening at 6pm. A
    Admin at the Valley so much quicker to respond and act than on Charlton Life.
  • Options

clive said:

clive said:
    Article now amended.
    We don’t make mistakes hear at Charton Life pal
  • Options

clive said:

clive said:
    Article now amended.
    We don’t make mistakes hear at Charton Life pal
    Won't update late changes in guests "hear" though. : - )
  • Options
    Only just got out of s meeting, snooze you lose :neutral:
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Only just got out of s meeting, snooze you lose :neutral:

Will message you, Rob.
  • Options

cabbie8 said:

Do kids still go to this event or is it adult only?

Kids CAN attend but no concessions for them as the event is based around dinner, drinks, awards, speeches plus the addition of an auction this time.

Kids would be expected to sit in their seats with no running around during the above( from apprx 7-9 pm)

Over the past 7 years that I've been involved, I'd guess only around half a dozen under 12's have attended.

Hope that helps.
    Are you letting CLB74 attend?

He needs an eye kept on him.
  • Options

cabbie8 said:

Kids CAN attend but no concessions for them as the event is based around dinner, drinks, awards, speeches plus the addition of an auction this time.

Kids would be expected to sit in their seats with no running around during the above( from apprx 7-9 pm)

Over the past 7 years that I've been involved, I'd guess only around half a dozen under 12's have attended.

Hope that helps.

Was moaning to fanny in crossbars before the Plymouth game about it being on a monday when people have work on the tuesday.
    Fanny corrected me though and said its normally on the sunday.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

cabbie8 said:

Hope that helps.

Was moaning to fanny in crossbars before the Plymouth game about it being on a monday when people have work on the tuesday.
    "Was moaning to......"

Another one added to the list, the poor woman.
  • Options

clb74 said:

cabbie8 said:

Hope that helps.

"Was moaning to......"

Yes mate, went to approach fanny on Saturday think fanny hid under the table upon my approach
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

cabbie8 said:

Hope that helps.

"Was moaning to......"

Yes mate, went to approach fanny on Saturday think fanny hid under the table upon my approach
    Whereas I drink people under the table...
  • Options

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

cabbie8 said:

Hope that helps.

"Was moaning to......"

Last photos of you I saw Elfs, you were asleep on the table so not sure the above is true!
  • Options
    HandG said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

cabbie8 said:

Hope that helps.

"Was moaning to......"

Last photos of you I saw Elfs, you were asleep on the table so not sure the above is true!
    Bradford away after calling people lightweights for not having a beer at 9pm after drinking all day the little fella falls asleep at the table