Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton 0 Fleetwood 0 - Post Match Thoughts

Comments

• Options
    Can't buy a win. Another disappointing performance according to the postings. The same every game. This season can't end too soon for me now.
  • Options
    It was freezing cold, we couldn't score against a weak Fleetwood and both Millwall and Palace won away. No positives.
  • Options
    Shite.

Slightly less shitey with two up front but shite nonetheless.
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited March 2018
    JamesSeed said:

As I’ve said, our players aren’t as good as we think they are.

Must have missed you saying that

Edit: I did try and add the winky face
  • Options
    There all on holiday anyway. Karl said it himself
  • Options

It was freezing cold, we couldn't score against a weak Fleetwood and both Millwall and Palace won away. No positives.

Apart from the clean sheet.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Have they announced the attendance yet?

JamesSeed said:

4231 in he first half.
    442 in the second half.

Were those the attendances? Mass walk out at half time ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nearly as many clean sheets as our top scorer has goals
  • Options
    Anyone who doesn't believe we can go up, can leave now and not turn up on Monday. You will be paid for staying at home, and can come back for pre season.

Well the bloke who unlocks the gates can have a lie in on Monday. The place will be very quiet !
  • Options
    Only because they are rubbish! Most teams would have got it!
  • Options
    Another pile of steaming doggy doo, oh for the days of Hales, Horsfield, Powell , Flanagan and Peacock !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Another pile of steaming doggy doo, oh for the days of Hales, Horsfield, Powell , Flanagan and Peacock !!!!!!!!!!!

Or even just the days of Bailey, Burton, Racon and Semedo managed by Parkinson. They gave us hope that promotion was a realistic possibility!
  • Options
    The only good thing to come out of today was that I can see 442 working with Zyro as target man. He won headers, held the bal up ok, and can actually pass. No more pissing about passing between the back four and Amos, just Hoof_it_up_to_Zyro-y ffs.
    It looked to me like it might actually work, with a bit of practice.
    Seriously.
    Our season re-ignited!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Terrible result. We had two winnable matches against two poor teams and we only got 1 point. I did not go but it sounded like our shooting was awful. Struggling to think of any positives from that result.

Ten games to go and I cannot wait for this season to be over. We aren't good enough and we have struggled to beat most of the poor teams in this division.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even if Robinson is not the worst manager we have ever had he is certainly the one that I hate the most.
    With the players at his disposal any previous manager apart from the obvious would get more from this team.
    He is a one trick ponyand he has to go.

The takeover please God will happen soon and then we just might get our Charlton back .until then we have to endure Robinson and his shit football.
  • Options
    Couldn’t beat Fleetwood Mac. Apologies if someone’s already said that.
  • Options
    Just listened to Robinson on the radio

Moaned about players decisions in the final third, said its Jacko and Bowyers job to sort that.

Also said (in a surprised voice) that Ajose did well yet went on to say that 4-4-2 made no difference compared to 4-2-3-1 in the first half because we still didnt win.

Almost like he switched just to prove the point to us fans - Yet fails to realise that you've gotta try something for a few games before you can say whether it works or not!!!
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Well obviously he doesn't understand the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    He is better than Slade and Fraeye - then I am struggling. Has some qualities but not flexible and able to adapt. Moaning that they had eleven behind the ball today - It is how you play if you are a rubbish team against our formation. They had the better chances to win the game!
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Karl getting frustrated with our no nothing, pro 4-4-2 dinosaur football fans.

Yes you Scouse tool... We understand that EVERY team not challenging for promotion has done it home and away. Yet come March, you've still failed to break those sides down!!
  • Options
    We need a new owner, a new manager & new players.