Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pompey allocation (ed. 50 left)

Comments

• Options
    The most unpleasant atmosphere at away games is always when we take a large following - It does seem to drag some characters out of the woodwork.
  • Options

Fill it easy, if there's 27k prepared to come to the Hartlepool celebration game , then 35k for Wembley will be a given, no problem.

I was there and to the side of me were 8 drunk Chelsea fans, getting up and down all game to buy more beer and behind was a West Ham dad and two sons asking how big their ground was compared to ours. It was sad how little atmosphere there was as we scored. Most around left before final whistle. So whilst we might sell a lot of tickets, I doubt all will be our own fans.
  • Options

The most unpleasant atmosphere at away games is always when we take a large following - It does seem to drag some characters out of the woodwork.

Shall we start the 'Thank you Charlton Fan's for making me stand for 90 mins' thread now?
    felt more like a millwall game
  • Options

Shall we start the 'Thank you Charlton Fan's for making me stand for 90 mins' thread now?
    the 6 year old behind me didn't stop swearing.
    He looked 6, but it’s was the potty mouthed @ElfsborgAddick
  • Options

I predict a high use of "fans" in inverted commas.
  • Options

I just find it a bit tedious watching people doing bad Danny Dyer impersonations. I realise we don't take a big away following very often so it's not a massive problem.

• Options
    "Hardly watched any of the game"

"Never see them up at "insert any grim northern outpost" midweek"
  • Options

"Hardly watched any of the game"

"Never see them up at "insert any grim northern outpost" midweek"

Can I take offence to this as my family are from up North...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please do (winky face)

Some of my best mates are northern (through England games) so i'm used to winding them up, but love them all really.
  • Options
    Some of them norvern birds though... eh?

Undercrackers optional.
  • Options

Some of them norvern birds though... eh?

Undercrackers optional.

Sounds like Saturday night in Newcastle....
  • Options
    Can't make this. Would have liked to go to tick the ground off.

Just hope those that go get a good day out and a good result.

Will be watching iFollow from Yorkshire.

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Buzzing for saturday, should be a great day, especially if we get a result.

Handing my dissertation in tomorrow so if we win or lose I'm sure I'll be able to release all the stress!
  • Options
    Fair few who would normally have gone to Pompey are flying to Benidorm early Sunday morning, so are giving it a swerve to keep their powder dry and their wallets intact (and it’s a high risk category game, lead us not into temptation and all that)
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Last time there wasn’t Di Casio scoring... it was Traore or whoever he was. 1-0 win in prem relegation season.

Amdy Faye, one of the greats.

Our only say win that season.
    I was right behind the goal for that one. Amdy scuffed his shot against the defender and it ricocheted back off his shin and looped over the keeper! Superb! A great away day in a terrible season. A good few beers in the red, white and blue afterwards. Classic awayday

• Options
    Just bought ticket from club shop & said they still had a couple of hundred left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I imagine this will be a no, but you never no. Is anyone driving from Brighton to Portsmouth at 1PMish on Saturday?

Can’t leave work until 1 and there’s bus replacements for most of the journey. I would end up missing first 25 mins of kick off.

• Options

I imagine this will be a no, but you never no. Is anyone driving from Brighton to Portsmouth at 1PMish on Saturday?

Can’t leave work until 1 and there’s bus replacements for most of the journey. I would end up missing first 25 mins of kick off.

NO
  • Options
    If the team finally show up at a big away folllwing away day we might actually be spared the..
    “Thanks for making me stand”
    “Someone was in my alloted seat”
    “The smoke bomb made me cough”
    “Too much swearing”
    “Too many pissed youths”
    ..threads come Monday morning, who knows eh!
  • Options

If the team finally show up at a big away folllwing away day we might actually be spared the..
    “Thanks for making me stand”
    “Someone was in my alloted seat”
    “The smoke bomb made me cough”
    “Too much swearing”
    “Too many pissed youths”
    ..threads come Monday morning, who knows eh!

Add in:
    " The toilets got smashed up"
    " our fans started fighting each other"
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Probably golfie who's sent his block booking back because he's not happy he couldn't have a moan about Magennis this morning :wink: .
  • Options

He looked 6, but it’s was the potty mouthed @ElfsborgAddick
    Too right, f*** off Otto.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    And it was 4 hours ago (13.11) that the message was put out...