Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nathan Jones - sacked by Southampton (p12)

Comments

• Options
    bobmunro said:

A certain 'Big Nosed C*nt' spotted in Stoke.

#justsayin

You'll enjoy your time working with that onanist , Bob
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

#justsayin

You'll enjoy your time working with that onanist , Bob

If it happens - and I'm only guessing (no inside info on this otherwise I wouldn't have said anything) then I truly cannot wait!
  • Options
    3.5 favourite
  • Options
    A shame we've played Stoke at home already and won't be able to welcome him to The Valley...
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

#justsayin

He might have a big nose and have played for Palace but that really is no way to talk about the current England Manager
  • Options
    Cant believe Stoke would employ Pardew.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

#justsayin

I can't see @clb74 getting the job.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

#justsayin

Mate have a word in the right ears no one deserves that c@@t except palace 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely a gonner now?
  • Options
    Stoke v Hudds .. 16 shots, none on target
  • Options
    Surely a gonner now?
    I'm not sure he'll make the dressing room!
  • Options
    Sadly I think that really is it for Nathan Jones.

Rumour has it that Bob Munro is to take temporary charge but, who knows, a few good results and he might get it permanently.

• Options
    Surely tonight must be curtains for Jones.
  • Options
    Bring in Ray (free sex foive) Winstone, he'll sort 'em aht, no fecking bovver
  • Options
    Stoke lose again.
    Must be Jones last game.
  • Options
    Bring in Ray (free sex foive) Winstone, he'll sort 'em aht, no fecking bovver
    Is he Irish? I didn't know.
  • Options
    He has to be gone now surely?

New man hired and will "watch from the stands" this weekend, then he has 2 weeks over the international break to get used to his squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jones, post match.

"Decisions have to be made, and I've tried to arrest the downward spiral and I've been unable to do that," the 46-year-old told BBC Radio Stoke.

"They have stuck by me unbelievably, they've given me enough time and I'm sorry I've been unable to repay them.

"Nothing has been said, but I'm not silly. We're nowhere near where we need to be and I take full responsibility for that."
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Jones, post match.

"Decisions have to be made, and I've tried to arrest the downward spiral and I've been unable to do that," the 46-year-old told BBC Radio Stoke.

"They have stuck by me unbelievably, they've given me enough time and I'm sorry I've been unable to repay them.

"Nothing has been said, but I'm not silly. We're nowhere near where we need to be and I take full responsibility for that."
    Sounds like he just announced his sacking to the board  :o
  • Options
    Both Stoke and Huddersfield were terrible last night. 

NJ has been given enough time to turn things around and has not been able to do it.

Pulis will not go back there without a transfer window nearby. 
  • Options
    Like his honesty instead of trying to blame everything else.
  • Options

Lyle to Stoke in January?
  • Options

Lyle to Stoke in January?
    No chance, Bowyer will give him a good kick in the other ankle to ensure he stays injured and unwanted .. anyway, the Stoke players lack the wit to play with as creative a player as Lyle
  • Options
    Hurry up Stoke, put the poor guy out of his misery
  • Options
    I think that if you have the wrong type of players, they are quite happy in their own minds when the manager is under pressure as it takes the blame away from them. That is what Stoke really need to do, get rid of them. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I think that if you have the wrong type of players, they are quite happy in their own minds when the manager is under pressure as it takes the blame away from them. That is what Stoke really need to do, get rid of them. 
    but he signed most of them during the summer .. seems to indicate that not only can't he coach and plan tactics, he is also useless at assessing players .. Though I noticed at the time they played at the Valley that he'd signed a few aging Prem players who were surplus to requirements at their previous clubs .. goes right against the 'Robinson maxim', 'it's better to sign lower league players who are on the way up rather than higher league players who are on the way down'