Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scunthorpe v Plymouth - Match thread?

Comments

• Options
    Gotta love Beefy
  • Options
    Get in u irons
  • Options
    Should we wrap a few in cotton wool on Saturday or is that taking the piss?
  • Options
    Lads we're in the playoffs
  • Options

actually i want Plymouth to score to stop all this complacent arrogance

We need the goal difference to be in our favour, so the more Scunny score and Plymouth don't the easier for us
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I think Scunthorpe have got some really decent players, Toney, Yates, Holmes, Morris

Shopping list?
    Definitely, would imagine Toney and Yates are out of reach cause both loanees and probably on big wedge, I would be happy for us to go in for Holmes and Morris though
  • Options
    If we end up 5th who do we play?
  • Options
    Excellent. Plymouth would have been a fairy tale after their start and I think I quite like them as a club but I’ve disliked that prat Adams since he moved our stupid little comes at half time.
  • Options

Rotherham
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No. As long as they have genuine knocks and need to recover.
  • Options

Wouldnt want to take the chance...

Gillingham have nothing to play for and I do actually see us losing 1-0 to Rochdale, they'll come out at us to get an early goal to settle their nerves

Once (If) achieved they'll sit back
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Rotherham
    Don't like the sound of that.
  • Options

Seven goal swing needed for Plymouth against us now...

6 really as in order to get the swing they would need to win 3-0 and if we lost 3-0 they would get it via goals scored.

Not beyond the realms actually - Gills roll over for a 3-0 defeat with Plymouth going for it. And an up for it Rochdale do us by 3 goals.

It’s certainly not over - but we hold the cards and should go there for the win
    Ah cheers, forgot about that element

Still SKY have said that Plymouth only have 19 away goals this season...
  • Options
    Jackson to start on Saturday now or at least get on as a sub?
  • Options
    To finish fifth Scunthorpe will have to lose at home to Bradford on Saturday. Unlikely
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

I think Scunthorpe have got some really decent players, Toney, Yates, Holmes, Morris

Shopping list?
    Definitely, would imagine Toney and Yates are out of reach cause both loanees and probably on big wedge, I would be happy for us to go in for Holmes and Morris though
    We were heavily linked with Holmes last summer but I think that was in the period where we didn't have a manager or a Football Director.

A good League One player but one who blows hot and cold. I don't think he's better than anything we have at the moment bar Kaikai. But obviously we lose players as they return to their parent clubs so it's not a bad shout if we're still in this division.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    6th v Shrewsbury, 5th v Rotherham
  • Options

To finish fifth Scunthorpe will have to lose at home to Bradford on Saturday. Unlikely

Not if they play a weakened side to protect players for the playoffs
  • Options

Dunno... they'll see the Play-Off teams as done and will now start to think about who they'd prefer to face.

Different counties yet Rotherham might have the feel of a derby for them (which they might not want) so will deliberately lose - Without checking results they may also have had a better season against Shrewsbury
  • Options
    How is that not 3
  • Options
    Amazing is the whole season comes down to relying on another team's result and winning the final game.
  • Options
    Oh ffs again HOW IS THAT NOT 3
  • Options
    AND AGAIN HOW IS THAT NOT 3
  • Options
    Did they nearly score?
  • Options
    Whats that Millwall twat doing at Scunthorpe