Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Provisional play off ticket plan

Comments

• Options
    I phoned the ticket Master number. 4 season tickets seats and 3 guests, mixture of adult and students. 7 tickets, 1 transaction fee.
  • Options
    This thread is full of people stating that they've bought tickets fairly easily and Elfs is moaning that we're not selling tickets yet!
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Because we've got double the support.
    Disagree entirely.

We could have started selling tickets today. If that was not possible we start selling from 9am Monday and do a 12 hour day.
    You really think RD was going to pay staff overtime for working a bank holiday?
    Of course not, but that is not the point.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Because we've got double the support.
    Disagree entirely.

We could have started selling tickets today. If that was not possible we start selling from 9am Monday and do a 12 hour day.
    WUM
    Coming from the lovechild of PL54.

• Options
    After much mucking about I managed to connect my two kids and mine together and also bought three more tickets. I think it’s scrually a good system but implementing it for the first time for such a big match was plain daft.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

After much mucking about I managed to connect my two kids and mine together and also bought three more tickets. I think it’s scrually a good system but implementing it for the first time for such a big match was plain daft.

Surely better than driving to The Valley and queuing up for hours ?
    It took me 10 mins instead of a few hours.
  • Options

buckshee said:

Let's see where we are at 19.45 on Thursday.
  • Options

buckshee said:

I know where I'll be. Where will you be ? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018

buckshee said:

Three principled boycotters trying to sort out a decent boozer to watch it in.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

buckshee said:

On here moaning
    Shut up lovechild and stop stalking me.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    The ticket system at Charlton is so shit.

Before the Blackburn game I was able to check my CON number on my login on the website.

Now, I can't anymore. What the actual fuck is wrong with the idiots that run the system.

Edit: apparently if you change some details like your phone number it then appears, seriously what is this mess?
  • Options

The ticket system at Charlton is so shit.

Before the Blackburn game I was able to check my CON number on my login on the website.

Now, I can't anymore. What the actual fuck is wrong with the idiots that run the system.

Edit: apparently if you change some details like your phone number it then appears, seriously what is this mess?

Supporters who are having difficult buying tickets online through Ticketmaster should contact their sales team on 08444 539074.

Fans who do not know their CRN number can obtain it by contacting Ticketmaster’s supporter services team. Their opening hours are listed below.

Sunday, May 6th: 9am-3pm

Monday, May 7th: 9am-3pm

Tuesday, May 8th: 9am-5pm

Wednesday, May 9th: 9am-5pm

Thursday, May 10th: 9am-5pm

The supporter services team cannot sell tickets to supporters but can help to deal with all supporter enquiries. Fans can also contact The Valley ticket office to obtain their CRN.
  • Options
    I reckon that the queue for tickets Thursday could be very long.
    Kick off delayed until 8 or 8.15 would not surprise me one bit.
  • Options

Yes, if anyone can get there before 6pm, then it would be sensible to do so.
  • Options

The following morning.
  • Options
    Had some real hassle trying to get our 8 season tickets (Family and friends), I’d voltenteered to do this, knowing it would be painful.

I am PC literate, but it still took me and my son over 2 hours this morning and alot of profanities and anxious moments, I had 14 tickets in the in “the cart” at one stage.

I’d obeyed the orders to the letter, added 7 others season ticket holders to my account as instructed but could not get to a point of seeing them as reserved let alone buying them on the portal!

In desperation, 30 mins on hold for the ticket master multiple tickets help on ‭0844 453 9074‬ resolved it there and then with a payment over then phone.

Not surprising!

• Options
    I feel the same and I only needed 2,I am not computer literate and at one stage i was going to abandon the whole thing and not go,luckily a friend came to the rescue and even printed for me as I dont have a printer,I know there is no easy way to do this due to short time scale,but surely someone could have thought of somehing better than this(I had to pay 2 transaction charges as I could not work out how to put 2 season tickets on one order)The play offs are stressful enough without all this.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Had some real hassle trying to get our 8 season tickets (Family and friends), I’d voltenteered to do this, knowing it would be painful.

I am PC literate, but it still took me and my son over 2 hours this morning and alot of profanities and anxious moments, I had 14 tickets in the in “the cart” at one stage.

I’d obeyed the orders to the letter, added 7 others season ticket holders to my account as instructed but could not get to a point of seeing them as reserved let alone buying them on the portal!

In desperation, 30 mins on hold for the ticket master multiple tickets help on ‭0844 453 9074‬ resolved it there and then with a payment over then phone.

Not surprising!

Charlton season ticket holders who attend matches at The Valley together – families, for example - can purchase multiple season ticket seats for our play-off home leg in one transaction.

The easiest way to do this is to contact Ticketmaster by phone on 08444 539074 but it can also be done online.

To do this, the accounts of all supporters a season ticket holder wishes to purchase for will need to be activated. For instructions on activating accounts, please see above.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5aed9ab773875/step-by-step-how-to-buy-tickets-for-charltons-play-off-home-leg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ticketmaster won’t sell me tickets because it says I’m not a season ticket holder, but I am. How can I change this?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Ticketmaster won’t sell me tickets because it says I’m not a season ticket holder, but I am. How can I change this?

I think you may not have clicked on activate on your eticketing a/c. It's below the signing in bit , bottom right.

To buy online, all Charlton supporters will first need to activate their account. To do this, they should visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cafc/. Supporters can activate their accounts from Saturday evening but will not be able to browse or purchase match tickets or their season ticket seats until 9am on Sunday morning.

After clicking on the link above, fans should then select ‘Sign in’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen. After clicking ‘Sign in, a small dropdown menu will pop up and within this will be a link which it titled ‘Have an existing account? Activate it now’. Click this link. Supporters will then need to enter their Client Refence Number and surname. Then they should click ‘Find my account’.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting from this morning for an email re. password change.
  • Options

Just ring the TM helpline in the morning, when they've reopened.
  • Options

I asked for password change yesterday morning ... still not received it. Fortunately I remembered my password in the meantime.
  • Options

I never received an email, so just continued with the password I had just created (but then I never got an email from the club on Saturday either)
  • Options

Will not be delayed, it is live on Sky I believe, so need to meet their schedule.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Will not be delayed, it is live on Sky I believe, so need to meet their schedule.
    Sky games have been delayed in the past
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

I asked for password change yesterday morning ... still not received it. Fortunately I remembered my password in the meantime.
    I knew my password but it wouldn't accept it.
    I can't go anyway but wanted one for my bro.