Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Completed Transfers (NON CAFC RELATED)

Comments

• Options
    Surprised Oxford haven’t signed Stephy Mavididi on loan considering he hasn’t been sold by Arsenal, he will surely go out on loan before the end of the month. Can see Robinson making them very similar to us last season.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Surprised Oxford haven’t signed Stephy Mavididi on loan considering he hasn’t been sold by Arsenal, he will surely go out on loan before the end of the month. Can see Robinson making them very similar to us last season.

Starting for Arsenal against Man City

In an under 23 match today
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45207210

PSG sign Thilo Kehrer from Schalke for €37m

The list of Schalke products is incredible, if they could have kept them all...
    Kehrer has come through the Schalke youth system coached by Norbert Elgert that has also produced Leroy Sane, Ilkay Gundogan, Manuel Neuer, Mesut Ozil and Julian Draxler.
  • Options
    Millwall signing Karacan according to Cawley.
  • Options
    Marchisio is available on a free
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Millwall signing Karacan according to Cawley.

As cover due to us loaning out Ben Thompson to Pompey.
  • Options
    Barnsley set to lose a key player for them

1 Million seems very cheap for Bradshaw
  • Options
    Before anyone asks how because it's outside the window, it's a loan until January, then they buy permanently in Jan.
  • Options
    Thats a good Striker out of League One, glad he's gone to be honest even if it is to them
  • Options

Personally, I believe it to be an absolute steal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

100% how have Barnsley let him go so cheap
  • Options

100% how have Barnsley let him go so cheap
    I believe it's a combination of factors such as him being in the last year of his contract and also that he's keen to play in the Championship again.

We're crying out for a third option up front as Gregory and Morison (especially the old 'un) can't do it all on their own all season.
  • Options
    Very odd one... Conor Washington has had his contract cancelled by Queens Park Rangers so he can look to move to either Sheffield United or Millwall - Why terminate his contract though, just send him on loan and get a fee in January surely?
  • Options

Very odd one... Conor Washington has had his contract cancelled by Queens Park Rangers so he can look to move to either Sheffield United or Millwall - Why terminate his contract though, just send him on loan and get a fee in January surely?

Do players not have to be free agents before the window closed to be able to sign for another team after its closed or has that rule changed
  • Options

Do players not have to be free agents before the window closed to be able to sign for another team after its closed or has that rule changed
    Still the rule Paulie. If contract terminated tomorrow he would need to wait until January to sign for another team.
  • Options

Maybe his wages were really high and the other clubs weren't prepare to pay enough of them?
  • Options

Still the rule Paulie. If contract terminated tomorrow he would need to wait until January to sign for another team.
    Makes it even weirder.
  • Options
    I would imagine the scenario is something along the lines of *complete guess at figures*: He is on 15K p/w at QPR, Sheffield united and millwall both want him but cannot afford to pay his full wage, QPR do not want to be paying half his wage while he is playing for another team so agree to terminate contract. He can then sign for one of the other two on a contract that suits them e.g 10K p/w. He takes a pay cut but gets the move he wants to play football and stability of a permanent contract. QPR free up the wages they dont want to be paying and United/Millwall get the player they want on the wages they can afford.
  • Options

I would imagine the scenario is something along the lines of *complete guess at figures*: He is on 15K p/w at QPR, Sheffield united and millwall both want him but cannot afford to pay his full wage, QPR do not want to be paying half his wage while he is playing for another team so agree to terminate contract. He can then sign for one of the other two on a contract that suits them e.g 10K p/w. He takes a pay cut but gets the move he wants to play football and stability of a permanent contract. QPR free up the wages they dont want to be paying and United/Millwall get the player they want on the wages they can afford.

Sat here 10 minutes rewriting basically that but couldn't explain it half as well as that.
  • Options
    Dont think we were ever linked but Ritchie Towell has signed back on loan @ Rotherham again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good to see Palace had a good summer in the Transfer Market

Guess they did so well they're trying to re-sign Bakary Sako after they released him
  • Options
    Reiss Nelson has left Arsenal to join Hoffenheim on loan

Love their comments: “It’s a big chance for him and the level there is important. He is young and needs to reach a new level to play, he also needs minutes to gain experience."

Arsenal finished sixth last season; Hoffenheim finished third

He's not gone there to play in their Reserves so has gone from U23 games to potentially playing in the Champions League and Bundesliga this season BUT he's still not good enough to play in the Premier League!!... Work that one out!!
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Love their comments: “It’s a big chance for him and the level there is important. He is young and needs to reach a new level to play, he also needs minutes to gain experience."

He's not gone there to play in their Reserves so has gone from U23 games to potentially playing in the Champions League and Bundesliga this season BUT he's still not good enough to play in the Premier League!!... Work that one out!!

He probably the 2nd in line after maitland-niles to break through (excluding Iwobi), problem is if he isn't back up then its a good move for him. Hopefully he will come back stronger and have a better chance to get in the side, personally from what i have seen of him he has more potential then Iwobi so might get a chance if he does well. He actually played a few games last year so shows he isn't far off.
  • Options

He probably the 2nd in line after maitland-niles to break through (excluding Iwobi), problem is if he isn't back up then its a good move for him. Hopefully he will come back stronger and have a better chance to get in the side, personally from what i have seen of him he has more potential then Iwobi so might get a chance if he does well. He actually played a few games last year so shows he isn't far off.
    I doubt he'll come back...

He's out of contract in the summer so probably a loan deal until a proper deal can be sorted for next season
  • Options

He's out of contract in the summer so probably a loan deal until a proper deal can be sorted for next season
    Maybe, i didnt know that. Would be a shame, but i reckon he will come back at some point to the Premiership. He is only 18 so going over there could benefit England in the longrun, i think he has the attributes to be a decent player.
  • Options

Maybe, i didnt know that. Would be a shame, but i reckon he will come back at some point to the Premiership. He is only 18 so going over there could benefit England in the longrun, i think he has the attributes to be a decent player.
    I didnt realise but seems he signed a new Arsenal contract before being loaned out today

Guess it was a bit of blackmail seeing that he wanted to leave the other day, alternative was that he didnt sign the Contract, didnt go out on loan to Hoffenheim (seeing they hadnt met a valuation) and so he'd have been left to rot at Arsenal
  • Options
    Gareth Southgate needs to watch a few German matches, the number of young English players out there now!
  • Options
    Devante Cole signed on a seasons loan by Burton from Wigan.
  • Options

Devante Cole signed on a seasons loan by Burton from Wigan.

Good signing that to be fair.
  • Options

Washington signed on loan for Sheff U.