Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Completed Transfers (NON CAFC RELATED)

Comments

• Options
    That is brilliant
  • Options

Oh what a shame... Jon Nolan and Toto Nsiala have handed in their Transfer Requests @ Shrewsbury

Really hope they go down this season

Not exactly surprising that Hurst wants them both, they were outstanding last season.
  • Options

Oh what a shame... Jon Nolan and Toto Nsiala have handed in their Transfer Requests @ Shrewsbury

Really hope they go down this season

Not exactly surprising that Hurst wants them both, they were outstanding last season.
    Sky were saying that Sheffield United want Nolan as well

Its even better as their fans are on their difficult to read forum moaning that Hurst has left it late in the window
  • Options
    Yeah was wondering why he's waited 2 months to try and sign them, he must've known the second he joined that he wanted them
  • Options

Yeah was wondering why he's waited 2 months to try and sign them, he must've known the second he joined that he wanted them

I'm quite surprised that they've still got Omar Beckles, he was by far their best Defender last season I thought
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Previous target for us, Eion Doyle has gone to Bradford who sold Charlie Wyke to Sunderland earlier.
    We’re being left behind....in league 1.
  • Options
    Ashley Williams is moving to Stoke on a season long loan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Jiri Skalak rumoured to be undergoing a medical with us ahead of signing from Brighton.

Confirmed.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Jiri Skalak rumoured to be undergoing a medical with us ahead of signing from Brighton.

Confirmed.
    Why are you posting this on a CAFC msg board. Is is because the rest of your "fans" can't read or write.

p**s of back to Bermondsey.
    Errrrrrr.

I'd also like to bring your attention to the title of the thread.
  • Options

Confirmed.
    Why are you posting this on a CAFC msg board. Is is because the rest of your "fans" can't read or write.

The two spelling errors in this post made me laugh.
  • Options
    Chris Smalling to sign for Wolves apparently

Peterborough to sign striker Danny Rose from Mansfield
  • Options
    Red_James said:

Chris Smalling to sign for Wolves apparently

Peterborough to sign striker Danny Rose from Mansfield

Rose is VERY good, if a bit on the small side .. Steve Evans loves him
  • Options

Confirmed.

Errrrrrr.

I'd also like to bring your attention to the title of the thread.
    No one likes you, no one cares.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Max Meyer signs for Palace on 170k per week... Hope they get relegated and he ruptures his ACL on the last day of the season so they cant sell him... Cnuts.

First game fine as well
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Max Meyer signs for Palace on 170k per week... Hope they get relegated and he ruptures his ACL on the last day of the season so they cant sell him... Cnuts.

Not sure what will do for their wage structure, or team spirit with team mates on half or a third of that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Where did you see that re £170k? If thats true then there could be trouble ahead. Cant imagine Zaha will be too happy not being top dog for a start!
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Where did you see that re £170k? If thats true then there could be trouble ahead. Cant imagine Zaha will be too happy not being top dog for a start!
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6016533/amp/Crystal-Palace-agree-170k-week-deal-Max-Meyer-highest-paid-player.html
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

He's not top dog... Max Meyer is one of the best young dms in the world and is a German international... Mad signing
  • Options
    Great signing for them but think this spurs fan is over exagerating

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Looking online eveytime someone comments about it being 170k PW a Palace fan says its actually 80K
  • Options

Great signing for them but think this spurs fan is over exagerating

More like Messi signing for Spurs!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

He's not top dog... Max Meyer is one of the best young dms in the world and is a German international... Mad signing
    Ok,thanks. I honestly don't know much about him and can't say I've seen him play so will take more informed opinions of him. One thing I find strange is that if he's so good and so well thought of then why didn't one of the big teams sign him up? Makes you think that there's truth in the reported amount the nigels are paying him
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

Ok,thanks. I honestly don't know much about him and can't say I've seen him play so will take more informed opinions of him. One thing I find strange is that if he's so good and so well thought of then why didn't one of the big teams sign him up? Makes you think that there's truth in the reported amount the nigels are paying him
    Apparently 5/6 top teams turned him down due to wage demands.

But also apparently Palace are only paying hin 80k, I struggle to see, Man Utd or Tottenham refusing to pay 80k
  • Options
    80k a week according to sky. The fact he’s free and they only have to pay a small fee for compensation probably evens it out in all honesty, good signing for them.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Perhaps a signing on fee is the technical difference between £80k and £170k?