Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/2019 Completed Transfers (NON CAFC RELATED)

Comments

• Options

Think someone already mentioned it but Conor Townsend to WBA. Very good signing imo and someone who the optimist in me was hoping we would sign if we were taken over.

Was one of Scunthorpe's many impressive players last season with a cracking left foot on him. WBA seem good value to me along with Boro to win the champ next season

All 3 relegated teams ought to be up there, with the parachute money. West Brom finished the season really well so may have some momentum from that
    Yeah, I think for the first time in a while? All 3 relegated teams shoulder struggle too much and can see all 3 in the top6

My top6 in order now would be

Boro
    Forest
    Stoke
    WBA
    Swansea
    Derby
  • Options

Think someone already mentioned it but Conor Townsend to WBA. Very good signing imo and someone who the optimist in me was hoping we would sign if we were taken over.

Was one of Scunthorpe's many impressive players last season with a cracking left foot on him. WBA seem good value to me along with Boro to win the champ next season

All 3 relegated teams ought to be up there, with the parachute money. West Brom finished the season really well so may have some momentum from that
    Yeah, I think for the first time in a while? All 3 relegated teams shoulder struggle too much and can see all 3 in the top6

My top6 in order now would be

Boro
    Forest
    Stoke
    WBA
    Swansea
    Derby
    I don’t think Swansea are going to do that well in my opinion. I think Villa now they are more settled, and Leeds who have a very intelligent manager, are going to be competitive this season.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Sky Sports are suggesting that Lookman is off to what I presume is Leipzig - Only on the basis that he's posted some photo on Instagram with aeroplane emoji's whilst "Everton" has been removed from his bio
  • Options

Sky Sports are suggesting that Lookman is off to what I presume is Leipzig - Only on the basis that he's posted some photo on Instagram with aeroplane emoji's whilst "Everton" has been removed from his bio

The problem with English football right there.

Let a promising young talent go for 15-20m and sign Richarlison for 40-50m.

No doubt if he was called Lookmaninho he might've got more of a chance.
    The irony is that both scored five goals last season yet Lookman did it playing a lot less games
  • Options
    Have we got a sell on with Lookman?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Have we got a sell on with Lookman?

Roland will take it.
  • Options
    Mawson about to join Fulham for £20m...daft numbers, but that's modern football.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45006839
  • Options

Mawson about to join Fulham for £20m...daft numbers, but that's modern football.

Not that bad a price for a young defender, 2 years of premier league experience and was recently called up to the England squad.

Crazy though that only 4 years ago he was on loan at Welling.
  • Options

good defender though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Not completed but...

Modric to Inter Milan?

Big blow to Madrid if he follows Ronaldo out of the door.
  • Options
    Jiri Skalak rumoured to be undergoing a medical with us ahead of signing from Brighton.
  • Options
    James Perch is joining Scunthorpe.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

They’re going to do well this season I think.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Richard J said:

They’re going to do well this season I think.
    Dont rate him, but still think they will be up there.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

A shame he's not joining us, we could have had pages of fish puns!
  • Options

Richard J said:

A shame he's not joining us, we could have had pages of fish puns!
    Pollocks to that lot again. :wink:
  • Options
    Luke Steele to Forest.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Latest talk in Italy is Higuain (on loan) and Caldara to Milan, Bonucci back to Juventus.
  • Options

Not completed but...

Modric to Inter Milan?

Big blow to Madrid if he follows Ronaldo out of the door.

WTF!!... Serie A is really strengthening again isn't it

Am shocked that a top six side wont try and sign him here in the Premier League
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Latest talk in Italy is Higuain (on loan) and Caldara to Milan, Bonucci back to Juventus.

Incredible deal for Milan, not quite sure what Juve are thinking.

Talk is of Higuain and Mattia Caldara (who just made his Italy debut and is a great prospect) in exchange for Leonardo Bonucci and €18 million.

Caldara and Romagnoli is a partnership that could play together for years.
  • Options
    Weirdly Madrid can afford to lose him, Kovacic, Kroos, Casemiro is still a great midfield, and they'll undoubtedly sign someone else to fill that gap anyway.

Ronaldo going just lets them play Bale and Isco behind Benzema too, and again they have the funds to chase players like Hazard, Courtois and the like
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Weirdly Madrid can afford to lose him, Kovacic, Kroos, Casemiro is still a great midfield, and they'll undoubtedly sign someone else to fill that gap anyway.

Ronaldo going just lets them play Bale and Isco behind Benzema too, and again they have the funds to chase players like Hazard, Courtois and the like

Assensio too, quality player but too many big players who are similar. Not a bad problem to have
    Assensio or Isco
    Bale/Ronaldo
  • Options
    Utd should have tried to sign Modric when he left Spurs...and should try again now. They're crying out for someone like him.
  • Options

Utd should have tried to sign Modric when he left Spurs...and should try again now. They're crying out for someone like him.

Yep, think Spurs could do with him back too, playing just behind Eriksen, Alli, Son and Kane. Would put them right up there with City IMO.
  • Options

Could Matta and Modric play alongside one another?
  • Options
    Interesting move for Ronaldo Vieria

England U21 player for Leeds is off to Sampdoria
  • Options
    Everton have signed Lucas Digne from Barcelona for an undisclosed fee.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Could Matta and Modric play alongside one another?
    I think you'd probably push Mata further up behind Lukaku. He's a very intelligent footballer. It's far too creative for Mourinho to consider it though.