Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"The Wheels of Justice."

Comments

• Options

Repeat after me: Stephen exposed nothing.

Nobody has said that he personally did as far as I can tell, but I think he knew a lot more about it before the likes of you and me. Imagine if someone had've anonymously posted the details of these cases on this forum alone, 5 or 6 years back, think the abuse they would've took from some of you lot.
    I would like to think people would speak to the police about these crimes and not post them on a forum as investigations are on going...
    You'd also like to think that the police would take the reporting of these crimes seriously and wouldn't run away from them for the best part of 10 years for fear of being incorrectly labelled as racist.

Funny old world, eh?
    Similar to celebrities (yewtree) which went on for years and the pedophile rings in Westminster?

I don't find it funny.
    Very similar, yes. In fact, I'd go so far as to say eerily identical (apart from the motives for ignoring/covering it up).

Strange that you took my use of the word 'funny', in the context I used it, literally. Funny old world, eh?
  • Options

Extremely clever to choose a subject where you literally cannot argue against the crime. And if you offer any dissenting view against what he's doing, you're instantly labelled a paedo or paedo sympathiser in a ludicrous strawman argument. He's a fucking louse. As much of a shitstain on the pants of humanity as the filthy turds involved in grooming.

If the past few pages don't highlight this perfectly, I don't know what does.

"He's not shouting loudly enough about how much he hates paedos. He must like paedos!"

About time Brasseye was repeated isn't it?
    Welcome.... To Paedogeddon.
  • Options

Nobody has said that he personally did as far as I can tell, but I think he knew a lot more about it before the likes of you and me. Imagine if someone had've anonymously posted the details of these cases on this forum alone, 5 or 6 years back, think the abuse they would've took from some of you lot.
    I would like to think people would speak to the police about these crimes and not post them on a forum as investigations are on going...
    You'd also like to think that the police would take the reporting of these crimes seriously and wouldn't run away from them for the best part of 10 years for fear of being incorrectly labelled as racist.

Funny old world, eh?
    Similar to celebrities (yewtree) which went on for years and the pedophile rings in Westminster?

I don't find it funny.
    Very similar, yes. In fact, I'd go so far as to say eerily identical (apart from the motives for ignoring/covering it up).

Strange that you took my use of the word 'funny', in the context I used it, literally. Funny old world, eh?
    Worst thing is, what is going on that we don't know about? :neutral:
  • Options

Funny old world, eh?

I don't find it funny.

Worst thing is, what is going on that we don't know about? :neutral:
    The unknown unknowns.

I have very few doubts that the problem is a lot more widespread than is, or has been, reported. I don't see any coincidence when a high profile person dies that only then do the realities of that persons life come to the fore (Saville, for example). My reasoning is that there is a massive house of cards ready to fall.
  • Options
    Brilliant post.

If what you really want is to see England's brave white lads duking it out against a load of Pakistani Muslims...put the cricket on
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Leuth said:

Brilliant post.

If what you really want is to see England's brave white lads duking it out against a load of Pakistani Muslims...put the cricket on

That fact you think it's just "white lads" against "pakistani muslims" just shows the fuck allness you know.
    Bang on, but he feels great for saying things like that. That's what we should all take away from this.

Race baiting at its finest. I think he's just outed himself as being the mirror image of what he thinks TR is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just making a light-hearted reference to the fact we have sports to exercise this kind of aggression! And I'm watching it right now, as it happens.

TR wants a racewar, obviously, as do some of you. Who knows, you might get it
  • Options
    Nah, you showed everyone your true colours there.

There's no disguising your race baiting as light-hearted.

Shame on you.
  • Options
    Jellyfish
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Leuth said:

Brilliant post.

i "fathom" why you have posted this
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Just making a light-hearted reference to the fact we have sports to exercise this kind of aggression! And I'm watching it right now, as it happens.

You realise the crap you and your ilk spout is just as likely to fuel a race war, right?
  • Options
    "Let's punish criminals, protect children and integrate Muslims respectfully"
  • Options
    Leuth said:

"Let's punish criminals, protect children and integrate Muslims respectfully"

THAT'S IT I AM TAKING THEM ALL DOWN - WHO IS WITH ME?
  • Options
    Carter said:

Leuth said:

You are off your bin mate

How did you come to the decision that he wants or is trying to start a race war and even better, how on earth have you decided that posters on this thread do either? I'm very hard to offend but I think you have managed it with that stupid, ignorant comment

Is it beyond the realms of possibility the thing he's actually been making a noise about is real? Like, ya know, as was highlighted in the bbc programme? It's not about a race war which I'm sure you have said just to be provocative

Tommy Robinson or whatever you want to call him, has seen this happen in his own community. I actually respect what he's doing because it takes a big pair, he isn't throwing things at people. He's being vocal, he's speaking to people, he's asking questions.

Many of TR's followers on Twitter talk of such a war, probably not even what TR wants but he's putting fuel on this fire.
  • Options
    Carter said:

he isn't throwing things at people.

The reality is this is a war. These people are waging war on us. This has gone on for 1,400 years. This is nothing new. And the whole time while this goes on, the police leaders or political leaders want to invite more! They want to invite more!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    "The last thing we want is a war in this country, but it is the inevitable outcome for the way the country is going. Now, the British people are not going to sit back and take much more."
  • Options

"The last thing we want is a war in this country,but it is the inevitable outcome for the way the country is going. Now, the British people are not going to sit back and take much more."

Oh look
  • Options
    Leuth said:

"The last thing we want is a war in this country,but it is the inevitable outcome for the way the country is going. Now, the British people are not going to sit back and take much more."

Oh look
    Seeing something as inevitable is the same as wanting it to happen?

I'll give you a clue, it's not.
  • Options
    These things are on going and Stephen is reporting on them like other journalists. He isn't doing anything else such as preventing it or helping the victims. The other journalists are also reporting on incidents in other sectors of society Stephen isn't but is the brave one here.
  • Options
    Former EDL leader claims full race war is inevitable? I am fairly content which side his bread is buttered on
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Former EDL leader claims full race war is inevitable? I am fairly content which side his bread is buttered on

The brown side?
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Carter said:

The reality is this is a war. These people are waging war on us. This has gone on for 1,400 years. This is nothing new. And the whole time while this goes on, the police leaders or political leaders want to invite more! They want to invite more!

Is this really what you think? Can you name how many times Islamic countries have invaded Britain? Or even tried? In 1400 years? I don't even understand where this line of thought is coming from, can you explain?
  • Options
    rananegra said:

colthe3rd said:

Carter said:

Is this really what you think? Can you name how many times Islamic countries have invaded Britain? Or even tried? In 1400 years? I don't even understand where this line of thought is coming from, can you explain?

He's quoting TR
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Either way, I expect it's white bread.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Leuth said:

rananegra said:

colthe3rd said:

Carter said:

He's quoting TR
    Aah, thanks for context - it wasn't obvious

* edited to try and fix quotes