Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Instagram shows him heading off to Miami

i wonder if he’s off to join David Beckhams team out there.  I always said he’s going to end up in MLS - probably do well there too
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

i wonder if he’s off to join David Beckhams team out there.  I always said he’s going to end up in MLS - probably do well there too
    It’s not for a holiday!

International training camp or to sign for a mls team are the reasons that spring to mind
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

It’s not for a holiday!

International training camp or to sign for a mls team are the reasons that spring to mind
    Gold Cup Qualifier on 2nd July against Trinidad & Tobago

Being played at Fort Lauderdale
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

It’s not for a holiday!

I was close. I mentioned international duty
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

It’s not for a holiday!

I was close. I mentioned international duty
    It was you mentioning that, that reminded me to check Wiki
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Scored two for Montserrat today. 
    Wasn’t he worried about getting injured?
    Why would he be worried if he is still under contract at Forest? 
    It was his injury playing for Montserrat that ‘played on his mind’ and was the reason he did not honour his contract and play out the season with us.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    It was his injury playing for Montserrat that ‘played on his mind’ and was the reason he did not honour his contract and play out the season with us.
    Seventeen days to reply. That's a strange one. Have you been thinking about your reply? 
  • Options
    Just wondering if we can get Lyle in as a penalty coach for the next world cup, might teach our players a thing or two?
  • Options
    Just wondering if we can get Lyle in as a penalty coach for the next world cup, might teach our players a thing or two?
    Think Sir Clive would be a better option
  • Options
    Woodward or Mendonca?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Seventeen days to reply. That's a strange one. Have you been thinking about your reply? 
    Give him a break, I replied/bumped a thread that was 11 years previous.
  • Options
    Starts today against Coventry - Plenty of time for a move to happen but be surprised if he heads to Birmingham (as per the ever reliable Alan Nixon) if he's getting starts for Forest
  • Options
    There’s no doubt Lyle was a quality player for us, I know a few forest fans from living down here and don’t think it’s worked out for him so far so maybe a reunion with a manager who can clearly get the best out of him might be a good move.

Football operates in a totally different world of course but can’t be many industries where someone could walk out on their manager at such a crucial time and leave them high and dry yet still be sought after by said manager a couple of years later however. 
  • Options
    Lovely shot that goes out for a throw in
  • Options
    There’s no doubt Lyle was a quality player for us, I know a few forest fans from living down here and don’t think it’s worked out for him so far so maybe a reunion with a manager who can clearly get the best out of him might be a good move.

Football operates in a totally different world of course but can’t be many industries where someone could walk out on their manager at such a crucial time and leave them high and dry yet still be sought after by said manager a couple of years later however. 
    Him linking up with Bowyer at some stage would surprise the hell outa me…..can’t see it myself.
  • Options
    prick diving again. absolute prick.
  • Options
    Opens the scoring... Decent run to get on the end of Johnson's cross

Wont be surprised if he has a better season at Forest now the fans are back so he gets sunshine blown up his arse
  • Options
    Nice one Lyle
  • Options
    Opens the scoring... Decent run to get on the end of Johnson's cross

Wont be surprised if he has a better season at Forest now the fans are back so he gets sunshine blown up his arse
    Reckon with Johnson he will get a decent partnership as will similar to the G&T Partnership 

• Options
    clb74 said:
    Nice one Lyle
    still a prick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Anyone know why Coventry, after a pandemic, in the Championship, first game back at their stadium can only muster about 25% attendance in the ground?

• Options
    Christ, why is this thread still a thing?
    He's been gone a full season now....
  • Options
    Anyone know why Coventry, after a pandemic, in the Championship, first game back at their stadium can only muster about 25% attendance in the ground?

You’ve never been to Coventry?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Christ, why is this thread still a thing?
    He's been gone a full season now....
    Yet you comment on it 😂😂 

I think he’ll have a better season 
  • Options
    Late, late winner for Coventry (6th minute of injury time)
  • Options
    I was enjoying the game until Lyle scored... 

• Options
    Rudders22 said:
    I was enjoying the game until Lyle scored... 

Should have kept it on... Was even better seeing them lose
  • Options

The attendance was 20,843, I am pretty sure the ground does not hold 83,372. 
    I didn't have the power to check the attendance when I was watching the game Must have been 10000 (which did look packed when they showed it after the scored) in the stand the camera was in then as the home support was scarce in two stands, prob 3000 forest in that attendance.

Just thought first game back at home stadium they have been absent from for 2/3 years wasn't a sellout. 
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/ZvY9TTG67MY

Good run and finish.