Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Any truth in that Lyle Whatsapp leak going round on Twitter?
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    That he’s a gay fish?

• Options
    WTF?
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    What is it?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Chunes said:
    What is it?
    The ones allegedly from him from a few weeks back maybe?

• Options
    Those messages aren't really thst bad. I've said worse things about my managers and Co-workers 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    What is it?

I believe it to be true, because of the bit about him running around like a c@nt.
    It also could be describing us to be fair…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2021
    siblers said:
    Those messages aren't really thst bad. I've said worse things about my managers and Co-workers 
    I agree they aren't that bad, basically here's the stupid things about how we're playing, it's pissing me off, the manager's useless, presumably to a mate he didn't think would leak them.

I'm guessing there's hundreds of messages like it from footballers at clubs near the bottom of the table.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    What is it?

I believe it to be true, because of the bit about him running around like a c@nt.
    When he describes the defence and midfield booting the ball forward to the opposition keeper and CBs, I thought he was describing us...
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    What is it?

When he describes the defence and midfield booting the ball forward to the opposition keeper and CBs, I thought he was describing us...
    Yup
  • Options
    TBF I know a lot of Forest fans from living down this neck of the woods and they all became pretty disillusioned with Hughton so not sad to see him go, however I think there are much wider issues they are concerned with around the overall running of the club at the moment. 

However I think all of them would be pretty happy if Lyle also made true on his promise of 'Getting out of here'.All of them describe him as a waste of space.

I don't watch much of Forest other than highlights so not sure if the step up has proved to much, whether it's just not worked out for him or whether it truly has been an issue with the manager's tactics and maybe he could come good under whoever takes over.

I disliked what he did to this club as much as every other fan but he was a proper quality player throughout his time here and I thought he'd be an instant success at Forest. In his defence he won't be the first or last player signed on big money at that club who hasn't worked out, if Arter is earning 37k a week at Forest does anyone have any idea what Lyle is rumoured to be on? Surely it's more?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    TBF I know a lot of Forest fans from living down this neck of the woods and they all became pretty disillusioned with Hughton so not sad to see him go, however I think there are much wider issues they are concerned with around the overall running of the club at the moment. 

However I think all of them would be pretty happy if Lyle also made true on his promise of 'Getting out of here'.All of them describe him as a waste of space.

I don't watch much of Forest other than highlights so not sure if the step up has proved to much, whether it's just not worked out for him or whether it truly has been an issue with the manager's tactics and maybe he could come good under whoever takes over.

I disliked what he did to this club as much as every other fan but he was a proper quality player throughout his time here and I thought he'd be an instant success at Forest. In his defence he won't be the first or last player signed on big money at that club who hasn't worked out, if Arter is earning 37k a week at Forest does anyone have any idea what Lyle is rumoured to be on? Surely it's more?
    Taylor is on £15k a week at Forest. At least he is according to this. https://salarysport.com/football/sky-bet-championship/nottingham-forest/
  • Options

Taylor is on £15k a week at Forest. At least he is according to this. https://salarysport.com/football/sky-bet-championship/nottingham-forest/
    Arter is ex PL which will bump up his salary level
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    mendonca said:
    I doubt he will end up in L1 - Bowyer will take him on to make Deeney / Taylor a dream social media forward partnership.

If that means we can Leko I don’t mind about that
  • Options
    edited September 2021
  • Options
    siblers said:
    The comments are bad because they are in a public forum. 
  • Options
    Dropped today and they’re winning already…..prick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazing how much he changes when confident/cocky/scores a goal. 
  • Options
    Forest fans clearly don't rate him with various comments below, quite funny.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    That's actually quite funny, but Lyle wouldn't get the irony of it all!!!! I inadvertently caught a bit of MOTDX on Friday night. Was shocked to see that Taylor was featured. It had nothing to do with football though, although he did witter on abt getting forest "back where they belong" etc. It was about his cancer fundraiser and dyeing his hair. Charlton got a mention as a boys team all dyed their hair pink a few years ago. They showed some good pics of the kids. Taylors gaff looks annoyingly plush. Out in the countryside and he had a couple of llamas in a field out back! Tosser.
  • Options
    Forest fans clearly don't rate him with various comments below, quite funny.
    I was talking to a Forest fan at work a couple of weeks ago and they can't stand him.
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    That's actually quite funny, but Lyle wouldn't get the irony of it all!!!! I inadvertently caught a bit of MOTDX on Friday night. Was shocked to see that Taylor was featured. It had nothing to do with football though, although he did witter on abt getting forest "back where they belong" etc. It was about his cancer fundraiser and dyeing his hair. Charlton got a mention as a boys team all dyed their hair pink a few years ago. They showed some good pics of the kids. Taylors gaff looks annoyingly plush. Out in the countryside and he had a couple of llamas in a field out back! Tosser.
    Ahhhhhh.....so that's where he gets his new Barnet ideas from........
    Haha...he did actually say that too! The llamas weren't dyed pink though.