Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Can't imagine Taylor joining us in the away end anytime soon. Would get lynched. 
  • edited January 2022
    Lyle Taylor is a spineless Cnut for what he done - he makes me laugh goes on about mk yet let a club that loved him get relegated if he had played in the 3 games until end of his contract I would of had no qualms - but he didn’t. 
    I think it was 9 games he refused to play in?

I wonder if we actually paid him for not playing, would make it even worse!
  • Sponsored links:

• Not really interesting Sky or any of the media while he's parked on the bench, so now fetching for attention. 
  • Lyle Taylor is a spineless Cnut for what he done - he makes me laugh goes on about mk yet let a club that loved him get relegated if he had played in the 3 games until end of his contract I would of had no qualms - but he didn’t. 
    I think it was 9 games he refused to play in?

I wonder if we actually paid him for not playing, would make it even worse!
    contractually he was required to play in the 3 games as they were up until the end of june from memory, the other 6 we would of liked him to but was up to him. we got relegated by a point due to a barnsley last min draw at brentford, anyone who watched the cardiff game - if he was playing we would of won we battered them and didnt score. 
  • For me the 10 pre/post Xmas fixtures where we had 14 injured players from the first team squad (inc Taylor) was at least as important if not more so. From memory 1 win and 2-3 draws. And for all the reasons listed by Foreveraddicted we still very nearly did survive. I would add to that list that Luton beat Blackburn on the last day scoring 3...2ogs and 3rd was a pen.Thats luck...........if you believe in it
  • edited January 2022
    For me the 10 pre/post Xmas fixtures where we had 14 injured players from the first team squad (inc Taylor) was at least as important if not more so. From memory 1 win and 2-3 draws. And for all the reasons listed by Foreveraddicted we still very nearly did survive. I would add to that list that Luton beat Blackburn on the last day scoring 3...2ogs and 3rd was a pen.Thats luck...........if you believe in it
    You can't help injuries. Uninjured players refusing to play though... What a See You Next Tuesday. 
  • edited January 2022
    Dazzler21 said:
    For me the 10 pre/post Xmas fixtures where we had 14 injured players from the first team squad (inc Taylor) was at least as important if not more so. From memory 1 win and 2-3 draws. And for all the reasons listed by Foreveraddicted we still very nearly did survive. I would add to that list that Luton beat Blackburn on the last day scoring 3...2ogs and 3rd was a pen.Thats luck...........if you believe in it
    You can't help injuries. Uninjured players refusing to play though... What a  
    Even more so that he happily collected his salary whilst out injured for a long period of the season for us, so we honoured our obligations to him under his contract (as we should of course and as every club would) but he didn't honour his to us.  Then he spouts moralistic bollox all over Twitter all of the time.
  • Rich Cawley on Twatter has a video of Lyle Taylor with the AFC Wimbledon fans at their away game vs MK Dons - I thought he didn’t like football !!
  • Thought AFC fans boycotted games at Stadium MK?
  • Rich Cawley on Twatter has a video of Lyle Taylor with the AFC Wimbledon fans at their away game vs MK Dons - I thought he didn’t like football !!
    He doesn't. But he loves having his ego massaged more than he dislikes football!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2022
    I wonder if there's any truth in the Taylor to Millwall rumours. My mate sent me an article about a swap with him and Jed Wallace.

Can't see it personally, but would be a bit of a kick in the teeth if it did happen.

Edit: He's just sent me the link... FLW so almost certainly not true:

Possible Millwall transfer move for Nottingham Forest man in the offing in potential Jed Wallace swap deal | Football League World
  • I wonder if there's any truth in the Taylor to Millwall rumours. My mate sent me an article about a swap with him and Jed Wallace.

Can't see it personally, but would be a bit of a kick in the teeth if it did happen.
    Not really, he played for Millwall long before he played for us. Ok only youth but still. 
  • Second only to Parker in the c**t stakes sadly.
  • J BLOCK said:
    **Look at me everyone, look at me**

Prick 
    I mean yes he is a prick, but he's not asking to be filmed and have it posted on social media.

Besides if it was one of our old players, say Aribo or Konsa for example, and they turned up at an away game and started singing an anti-Palace song we'd love it.
  • J BLOCK said:
    **Look at me everyone, look at me**

Prick 
    I mean yes he is a prick, but he's not asking to be filmed and have it posted on social media.

Besides if it was one of our old players, say Aribo or Konsa for example, and they turned up at an away game and started singing an anti-Palace song we'd love it.
    He didn't ask to be filmed but I bet he is glad he was.

as I said earlier, he could have selected a non controversial song.

I agree, I would love it if an ex player sung an anti palace song, although I would love it more if they sung valley floyd road.
  • Would love to see a fully fit and angry Innis against Taylor. He would cry him out of a game, but not post it on Instagram for the fanboys.
  • Is this the fella who played for us 20 years ago?

• Up to him what he does in his spare time. 

Didn't know he was an afc Wimbledon fan?

Or, he must have absolutely no life whatsoever