Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Shows you how desperate Bowyer is at Brum. 
  • Options
    The fact that scrote Bowyer is prepared to get into bed with scrote Taylor after their history shows just how morally bankrupt football is. But we knew that already. Deserve each other. Hope they get relegated. 

It is a really strange move from bowyer. Short memory.

It is just a loan... and midland Millwall obviously need goals. The move will probably end up being a permanent one when the season is over.

Lyle Taylor has betrayed bowyer. Everyone in the Birmingham dressing room will know about it.

He won't be popular and everyone will think he's a twat.

• Options
    Wow - desperate and sad. 
    Good luck you scumbags 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:
    The fact that scrote Bowyer is prepared to get into bed with scrote Taylor after their history shows just how morally bankrupt football is. But we knew that already. Deserve each other. Hope they get relegated. 

It is just a loan... and midland Millwall obviously need goals. The move will probably end up being a permanent one when the season is over.

Lyle Taylor has betrayed bowyer. Everyone in the Birmingham dressing room will know about it.

The other side of the coin is he goes there, bangs a few goals in and they will love him. It’s a fickle old game.  I’d like nothing more than Taylor to fail and Bowyer to fail. 
  • Options
    Did Bowyer walk out on us when it suited him or am I missing something ?

Walk out on us??

Almost everyone wanted him gone back then. His time was up
  • Options
    He left because it suited him 
    if it didn’t suit him he’d have stayed (until pushed ) 
    and who can blame him for jumping ship from us and going to a higher placed team on , im sure, more money .
  • Options
    If Lyle was loaned to us and scored goals and took us into the playoffs I am sure many will let the past slide? 
    I don't agree with what has gone on over the years, but this is football, but like our own employment, if there is an indication that someone is out there and going to offer life-changing amounts of money then off you go!

If I was Grant Mc Cann I would be gutted the way he has been kicked out the door. Give it 12 months down the line and he was offered his job back with all the riches I am sure he will possibly say yes please. Their is no loyalty in football, Taylor had his head turned! Life too short, i f we were very loyal to the club we would be sold out each week regardless of our position. Rangers proved that when they got expelled and that did not stop the numbers flooding through Ibrox.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I don't think any of them will give a shit tbh. 

Loyalty means nothing to most players and managers. What they feel/think is light years away from what fans feel/think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This 
  • Options
    Cock squared.
  • Options
    and who can blame him for jumping ship from us and going to a higher placed team on , im sure, more money .
    It's not that he left, it's that he refused to play when he was fit and we were in absolutely dire need.
    It's almost unprecedented given our circumstances at the time and he has been widely condemned for his (in)actions.
    It was simply wrong. 

Exactly. Not forgetting he got injured and was out for a large part of the season playing for his pub team of a country. The bloke is a disgrace.

I had no issue with Bowyer until this day.

• Options
    It's not that he left, it's that he refused to play when he was fit and we were in absolutely dire need.
    It's almost unprecedented given our circumstances at the time and he has been widely condemned for his (in)actions.
    It was simply wrong. 
    I’m talking Bowyer and of course Taylor was a selfish Cnut who took the piss and did what suited him 
  • Options
    Birmingham are in the shit and need characters. Not whelks like Taylor who jack when it gets tough, luckily for Lyle Birmingham don't have many characters who might question his lack of stones for a battle or desire to compete at risk of getting a kick during a relegation battle 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I get the hate for Taylor, quite rightly, but don’t get the vitriol for Bowyer on this thread? He stuck with us at one of the worst times in our history and gave us that Wembley win, Am I missing something ?
    We played some great football under Bowyer, it's a shame it tailed off at the end. 
  • Options
    Bowyer and Taylor are perfectly fine together.
    Bowyer spun a line to the media about Taylor downing tools to galvanise the squad in fight of relegation.