Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colombia v England - Tues 3rd July 7pm

Comments

• Options

Eric Dier have my babies

Steady on mate
  • Options
    Bring on Sweden on Saturday afternoon.
  • Options
    I'm so, so proud.
  • Options
    Well that was rather pleasant :smiley::+1:
  • Options

This is one of those days that you just want to fast forward to 7pm!

Long may it continue!
  • Options
    Only 4 days until the next game Vs Sweden
  • Options
    no logic but we fucking did it.
    Dier before Vardy !
  • Options
    Never in doubt!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get the Fuck in
  • Options
    I had to endure that listening to it on radio 5 at work. No TV and no signal good enough to watch it on my phone. That was so nerve racking not being able to watch it. Well done England.
  • Options

Dier before Vardy !

Dier takes the set pieces for England when he's on the pitch so I had him to take one alongside Kane, Henderson and Trippier.

Think Vardy would've been the logical 5th for me, given he takes pens for Leicester but Rashford scored his so no qualms from me.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    vff said:

England win penalty shoot out total shock. Great team spirit pulls England through. England pulled themselves together for the second period of Extra time. Colombia bar last 10 mins of the 90 & first period of extra time were the poorer team. Weak refereeing & some cynical dirty play, they didn’t deserve to go through. England fully deserved the victory. A real chance now to get through to the semi finals against a very defensive & ordinary looking Sweden side.

Columbia looked ordinary, hopefully they (Sweden) continue to be a super fair side.
  • Options
    Justice was done too.
    Nasty bunch of shyte those Colombians!
  • Options
    Fantastic. Well done guys
  • Options
    That was a great save by Pickford.
  • Options

Dier before Vardy !

Assumed it would be Vardy, was saying why Dier, not Dier etc.

What do I know?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a great pen by Dier but who cares. Think Ospina went the right way every time.
  • Options
    Are the pens over yet
  • Options
    I was there when we won one in 96 and all the way through it I knew we wouldn’t lose that shootout and then suffered pure hatred of pens after the German game and never felt confident

But tonight I had total calm confidence in the penalty shoot out whilst the rest of the family were in the garden refusing to watch

Weird very weird long may it continue
  • Options
    Great scenes here in Finsbury, cars tooting people dancing in the streets
  • Options
    Absolute rollercoaster, that.. wow.