Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colombia v England - Tues 3rd July 7pm

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Been watching the cricket.
    What happened?

Not much really
  • Options
    What. A. Save.

In the end it didn't count for much because they scored from the resulting corner but after 90 long minutes of largely doing nothing, it was bloody brilliant.
  • Options

Trippier and Kane our players of the tournament.

100%
  • Options
    Fuck me never easy watching England
  • Options
    The reaction on the streets is incredible, just for reaching quarters, Imagine if we win the thing
  • Options

Great scenes here in Finsbury, cars tooting people dancing in the streets

Finsbury or Tooting? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If tell you what, I'm well and truly knackered after that.
  • Options

Would add them two and Maguire to the team of the Tournament
  • Options
    Me to Kelly as the players were coming forward.

Kane-100% goal no worry
    Rashford-100% goal no worry
    Henderson-if someone misses it will be him
    Trippier-WTF Vardy is out there why give it to a defender he will 100% miss
    Dier-Noooo this penalty takes us to the quarter final Dier will 100% miss.

So happy I was wrong about the last 2.
  • Options

The reaction on the streets is incredible, just for reaching quarters, Imagine if we win the thing

Think its more the fact we won a Penalty Shootout, this win means that Southgate has met his target and anything further is a bonus

Winning a shootout though, just doesnt happen as an English fan so should be celebrated
  • Options
    Excellent. Missed most of the first half driving daughters from beavers. Will spend Saturday afternoon driving to Southampton :) Party starts at 6... Might leave at midday to "beat the traffic"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent words from Southgate there. Very clever answers to all questions. Clearly an intelligent bloke.
  • Options
    Sweden will be fit, strong and organised but it’s a game that is very winnable.
  • Options
    Now starting to believe - if we can win a penalty shootout anything can happen! I'm going to get back to England now for the quarters and hopefully we can be there all the way to the final. After so many disappointments this is an England team worth believing in.
  • Options

Also not ashamed to admit when Diers penalty hit the back of the net, I fell to floor crying

I mean, you probably should be a bit..
    Not in the slightest
  • Options
    IT'S REALLY COMING HOME ISNT IT?!
  • Options
    I think the Sweden game will be like a premier league game scrappy hard and frenetic

2-0 England Kane and Kane
  • Options

I love how Dier scored and he ran straight to Pickford. You'd usually see the scorer go running off taking all the glory. A real team effort from back to front.

I went running off myself so didnt see it till the replay yet for a moment it didnt look as though we knew how to celebrate winning a shootout lol!
  • Options

Definitely.

Shout out for Dele and Ashley Young who I thought had brilliant games.

Eric Dier, I take it all back.
  • Options
    Early odds for England Sweden...

England 10/11
    Draw 5/2
    Sweden 4/1