Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colombia v England - Tues 3rd July 7pm

Comments

• Options
    Good job I’ve got my lucky pants on.
  • Options

Only just seen a proper replay and i know it didn't count for much as they scored immediately after but what a save from Pickford in the 92nd minute.

Thought he should have caught it. His error cost us the corner and equaliser.

You have seen a replay? He did bloody brilliant to get fingertips on it.
    pretty sure you just got whooshed there callum mate...
  • Options
    Whooooooosh!
  • Options
    Looks like its on both BBC and ITV on Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nah only BBC... both channels will have the Final

http://www.live-footballontv.com
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Ah ok
    Just looked at TV Guide and it shows both channels with live football at 2pm on Saturday

• Options
    Just got in from the pub.

It's definitely our year. England winning on penalties is rarer than Halley's Comet!
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Ah ok
    Just looked at TV Guide and it shows both channels with live football at 2pm on Saturday

That will be a provisional guide before the BBC and ITV chose their fixtures. As ITV had first pick this round, the BBC get first pick for the QF
  • Options
    Scheduling is a bit strange.

Our quarter final is saturday BEFORE Russia v Croatia even though both of them played their second round games 2 days before us.
  • Options

Ah ok

That will be a provisional guide before the BBC and ITV chose their fixtures. As ITV had first pick this round, the BBC get first pick for the QF
    Guess that means ITV get the Semi Final between England and Croatia
  • Options

Scheduling is a bit strange.

Our quarter final is saturday BEFORE Russia v Croatia even though both of them played their second round games 2 days before us.

I assume it's to do with the half of the draw we are both in - obviously the winners of our game play the winners of theirs so both winners will get the same prep time for the semi
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Apart from being a bit late on subs when we're clearly tired, I've been surprised and very impressed with Southgate - it's clear a lot of thought and effort is being put into the coaching and that he's getting a young team to take it all on board.

There are better teams in the competition and no idea how far we'll go but it's good to see him really trying to maximise our chances.

And the work they have done on penalties paid off.
  • Options
    Gareth Southgate's magic
    He wears a magic tie
    And when we win the World Cup
    The Scots are gonna cry

He's taken us to Russia
    He'll take us all the way
    And when we win the World Cup
    We'll sing this song all day
  • Options
    The Anglesea Arms in Woolwich was rocking from start to finish. Absolute scenes.

A night we will never ever forget. I’m exhausted but will not be able to sleep for hours.

The dream continues. Maybe....just maybe....
  • Options
    The young England sides have shown us the way, now the senior side is following suit.
    Football IS coming home!!
  • Options
    edited July 2018

I know it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Especially since they scored from the corner - and the penalty save was immense as well. But fuck me sideways, that Pickford save from Uribe's rocket was absolutely out of this world. No hype here - its one of the best saves I've ever seen

IF we hadn't conceded from the corner that would have been the highlight of the night because he hadn't had a save to make 2nd half.
  • Options
    Reminds me of England winning the cricket at edgbaston in 05. Should’ve wrapped it up a lot earlier and right to the wire but it’s a big monkey off our backs getting through on pens and think it will give the team a massive confidence boost.
  • Options
    Get in!!!!! Loving the unity of this team.