Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options

Laddick01 said:

Just shows how bad the league is. This is a Celtic side getting demolished by very average European teams, and yet they’ll only have to break in to 1st gear once to win the title. Embarrassing.

Interesting point. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned before
    Its mentioned all the time...so boring..
    So you think the Scottish premiership is as competitive as the English one?
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

Just shows how bad the league is. This is a Celtic side getting demolished by very average European teams, and yet they’ll only have to break in to 1st gear once to win the title. Embarrassing.

I know.... no competition for them is there....same thing man city barca real juventus bayers PSG....have every week. ..no doubt a few of those are your favourite other teams...

That might be the most idiotic comment I’ve ever read on this forum. And that’s saying something.
    Ditto ....you beat me twice.
    The fact you’ve compared Celtic. A team that would struggle to finish outside the relegation zone in most of the top European leagues, is just funny to me.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

I know.... no competition for them is there....same thing man city barca real juventus bayers PSG....have every week. ..no doubt a few of those are your favourite other teams...

That might be the most idiotic comment I’ve ever read on this forum. And that’s saying something.
    The fact you’ve compared Celtic. A team that would struggle to finish outside the relegation zone in most of the top European leagues, is just funny to me.
    Read again before you post please...
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

You’re clearly a troll

• Options

You’re clearly a troll

Yes I am...ffs get
    Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

You’re clearly a troll

Yes I am.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Laddick01 said:

Interesting point. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned before
    Its mentioned all the time...so boring..
    So you think the Scottish premiership is as competitive as the English one?
    No re read surely there arnt two barn pots here.
  • Options
    Enjoy the results...as I am about too....
  • Options
    You’ve either had too much to drink or don’t have a proper grasp of the English language.

Either way enjoy your night.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

You’ve either had too much to drink or don’t have a proper grasp of the English language.

Somehow I don't think this is an either/or situation... More likely to be both!
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

Laddick01 said:

Somehow I don't think this is an either/or situation... More likely to be both!
    Indeed was on my way home on a train.... Try posting on a phone... Having a great night till just checked my 14 results and Blackpool losing cost me 1700 quid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laddick01 said:

When you ‘support’ 2,378 teams like chippy does, then there’s always a good reason to get pissed.
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

When you ‘support’ 2,378 teams like chippy does, then there’s always a good reason to get pissed.
    No idea who the other 2,376 teams are, but pretty sure @chippycafc is having a good time tonight with 2 great results!!!
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

You rattled....... Gone up from 22 to 28 now 2378...i suspect you have a 12 inch cock, when you bend it in half... Enjoy the result.... I have...
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Just shows how bad the EPL is when Man City demolish another premier league team.... But cant win the European cup..... Wonder who has.... Get my point yesterday... Blackboard and chalk ready for Valley gobby.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Laddick01 said:

No idea who the other 2,376 teams are, but pretty sure @chippycafc is having a good time tonight with 2 great results!!!
    I did...
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

Just shows how bad the EPL is when Man City demolish another premier league team.... But cant win the European cup..... Wonder who has.... Get my point yesterday... Blackboard and chalk ready for Valley gobby.
    Only one team can win the cup and according to your own quotes they are all demolishing their own leagues too, so I really don't see any logic here. At all.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Laddick01 said:

You rattled....... Gone up from 22 to 28 now 2378...i suspect you have a 12 inch cock, when you bend it in half... Enjoy the result.... I have...
    It’s hard to keep up with how many teams you support

Bit weird you’re dreaming of my hampton on a Sunday but whatever floats your boat.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

Laddick01 said:

Only one team can win the cup and according to your own quotes they are all demolishing their own leagues too, so I really don't see any logic here. At all.
    Go back and read.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

Laddick01 said:

Just for you... Matey boy said its ok celebrating celtic winning a league with no opposition, and i said they are not alone as its happening all over Europe... But at least they have won it...
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

Number one, stop writing an ellipsis after every other word, it makes you look like you're 5. Number two, the difference is Southampton are a bottom 6 side, Celtic (a very average team at best) put 5 past their closest rivals. And number 3, perhaps most depressingly for you, is the fact that Southampton would literally win the Scottish league by Christmas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

Number one, stop writing an ellipsis after every other word, it makes you look like you're 5. Number two, the difference is Southampton are a bottom 6 side, Celtic (a very average team at best) put 5 past their closest rivals. And number 3, perhaps most depressingly for you, is the fact that Southampton would literally win the Scottish league by Christmas.
    I am five or 5........the Scottish league is shit where have i said its great... You're point yesterday was about how bad Celtic were in Europe and get tanked...i merely pointed out to you others are as bad..... Nice deflection...
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

I am five or 5........the Scottish league is shit where have i said its great... You're point yesterday was about how bad Celtic were in Europe and get tanked...i merely pointed out to you others are as bad..... Nice deflection...
    I genuinely don't know how to reply to you seriously. My point was that the league was embarrassing, not anything to do with Celtic getting passed around Europe and fucked like a cheap hooker (which is pretty funny I may add.) In your words, go back and read...
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

I genuinely don't know how to reply to you seriously. My point was that the league was embarrassing, not anything to do with Celtic getting passed around Europe and fucked like a cheap hooker (which is pretty funny I may add.) In your words, go back and read...
    You need to calm down for a start...and i have read and answered accordingly..... .
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

It’s hard to keep up with how many teams you support

Bit weird you’re dreaming of my hampton on a Sunday but whatever floats your boat.
    Its about how you exaggerate everything....
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Celtic certainly have a famous reputation across Europe but mainly through their past success and I'm sure a more competitive domestic league would help them push on more in Europe. Can't really compare the Scottish league to the biggest European ones. Maybe the Dutch one would be a close comparison but at least there are three big teams there - Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord, and a couple of other teams have challenged for the title in recent years.

Just reckon it must be frustrating for the average Scottish football fan to have one such dominant team for a long time. That's why I was hoping Hearts could give Celtic a good run for the title.

Celtic fans seem to be great supporters of their club, especially away in Europe (always remember their amazing support in Sevilla in 2003) but am surprised how many fans they have in England considering how 'anti British' they are, especially with the Irish history and connection. Always thought that Rangers is the more obvious Scottish team for Brits to follow, or maybe Hearts as well.
  • Options

Celtic certainly have a famous reputation across Europe but mainly through their past success and I'm sure a more competitive domestic league would help them push on more in Europe. Can't really compare the Scottish league to the biggest European ones. Maybe the Dutch one would be a close comparison but at least there are three big teams there - Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord, and a couple of other teams have challenged for the title in recent years.

Just reckon it must be frustrating for the average Scottish football fan to have one such dominant team for a long time. That's why I was hoping Hearts could give Celtic a good run for the title.

Celtic fans seem to be great supporters of their club, especially away in Europe (always remember their amazing support in Sevilla in 2003) but am surprised how many fans they have in England considering how 'anti British' they are, especially with the Irish history and connection. Always thought that Rangers is the more obvious Scottish team for Brits to follow, or maybe Hearts as well.

Agree but is unusual for us too... I lived there for 6 years and of all things found that most rangers fans hated the English with a passion, but to be fair they hated most things.

Up there you either hate Celtic or hate Rangers both have reasons too, mine are personal being a Catholic, but once some rangers prick asked me to take my rally jacket off as it was green. Obviously he was told where to go.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

I'm not sure who these average team's they've been demolished by but they did lose by 2 goals to the Red Bull teams, Salzberg by 3-1. Same Salzberg team who made the semi final last year beating Dortmund and Lazio along the way and Leipzeg who are arguably the 3rd best team in Germany.
  • Options

As has been demonstrated over the past few years, there are quite a lot of Brits who aren’t very sensible!
  • Options
    edited November 2018

When I was growing up in London in the 60s and 70s the distinction between Rangers and Celtic was bit like that between Real Madrid and Athletico Madrid. Rangers were establishment, hard right wing, nationalist, and hard sectarian (they refused to knowingly sign a catholic until Sourness came along; indeed, it was a bad career move to even marry a catholic as Alex Ferguson found out) and anti civil rights. Celtic were anti establishment, pro civil rights, anti Nazi, and, it did not matter what religion a player was born into, if he was good enough he could play for Celtic e.g. Kenny Dalglish.
  • Options
    Cheers - very interesting and makes a lot of sense.