Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2018

A popular tweet from those nice fans in Scotland. You’d think after the week one of their owns had in court they’d keep a low profile.
  • Options
    a lot of regular celtic fans join in with these vile songs, i was at a wedding in donegal over the summer the groom is a celtic season ticket holder the 2nd night of the wedding a fiddle band was there playing rebel songs etc, come out you black and tans etc, doesn't really bother me but majority of celtic fans have an allegiance to irish republicsm and most rangers fans have an allegiance to the idea of unionism, the singing about poppies is vile but as is being up to your neck in fenian blood - words from a popular rangers song- i dont care much for jock football as it is v bad qaulity my team of choice would be hearts and hope they get the title.

most of the ira/uvf singing is part of the match day banter - disrupting silences by people that died for your country - celtic is in glasgow which is part of the uk is not okay and should be punished.
  • Options
    It is mainly match day banter from 90 minute sectarians, bar a few exceptions. Can't believe so many people in England let it get to them.
  • Options

It is mainly match day banter from 90 minute sectarians, bar a few exceptions. Can't believe so many people in England let it get to them.

this the anti poppy, pizza boxes being taken into the ground is way too far and you could argue singing songs about a famine in which 1.5 million people died is also pretty sick.

love the passion of the old firm and i like how proud they are but both clubs have higher ratios of dickheads as they are 2 of the largest supported clubs in the world.
  • Options

this the anti poppy, pizza boxes being taken into the ground is way too far and you could argue singing songs about a famine in which 1.5 million people died is also pretty sick.

love the passion of the old firm and i like how proud they are but both clubs have higher ratios of dickheads as they are 2 of the largest supported clubs in the world.
    The both try and out do each other on the poor taste front whilst trying to claim the moral high ground. To me it's the best derby in the world!
  • Options

The both try and out do each other on the poor taste front whilst trying to claim the moral high ground. To me it's the best derby in the world!
    some of the south american ones come pretty close aswell as a few European one but that's more to do with nutty locals and quite poor laws regarding stadium behaviour.
  • Options

Cos their pricks.
  • Options

Cos their pricks.
    cos their pricks what?
    As above its not hard to work out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cos their pricks.
    cos their pricks what?
    If he’s on about Celtic, then usually with young defensless boys.

Big Jim knew.
    Jock.
  • Options

Cos their pricks.
    cos their pricks what?

Big Jim knew.
    Jock.
    That’s him
  • Options

Cos their pricks.
    cos their pricks what?

Big Jim knew.
    Jock.
    They get upset if you call them that. Well some of them do..
  • Options

Cos their pricks.
    cos their pricks what?

Big Jim knew.
    Jock.
    You were 'neely' right.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    You seem to think I give a shit about rangers haha.

Biggest cover up in world football and that’s all you’ve got.
  • Options

Yes 2378 that's all.
  • Options

Yes 2378 that's all.
    Pissed again, your Moldovan 3rd division team must have nicked a late winner earlier.
  • Options

Yes 2378 that's all.
    Pissed again, your Moldovan 3rd division team must have nicked a late winner earlier.
    And i thought i was mad.
  • Options

Yes 2378 that's all.
    But i don't have a team there so 2379
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cos their pricks.
    cos their pricks what?

Big Jim knew.
    Jock.
    You were 'neely' right.

Cos their pricks.
    cos their pricks what?

Big Jim knew.
    Jock.
    You were 'neely' right.
    Rarely am I lost for words.

Phones should come with a breathalyser.
  • Options

Cos their pricks.
    cos their pricks what?

Big Jim knew.
    Jock.
    You were 'neely' right.

Cos their pricks.
    cos their pricks what?

Big Jim knew.
    Jock.
    You were 'neely' right.
    Rarely am I lost for words.

Phones should come with a breathalyser.
    You need to understand why its neely.... Look it up.
  • Options
    Need this thread closing
  • Options
    Agreed along with any that quotes others and argues with them.
  • Options
    Spartak Moscow win again
  • Options
    RB Liepzig aren't a good team so beating them doesn't count
  • Options
    Do you have any new material?
  • Options
    edited November 2018

RB Liepzig aren't a good team so beating them doesn't count

Leipzig without Werner, Poulsen, Forsberg, Demme, Gulasci, Kampl in their starting XI... hmmm.

Well done on sneaking past Leipzig reserves with an undeserved win. :-)