Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    Can't wait for the old firm final
  • Options

Can't wait for the old firm final

Naughty naughty...
  • Options
    Bit quiet tonight.
  • Options
    Disappointed not to get to the final but more worried about our injuries
  • Options
    Good draw for Rangers with Kilmarnock.
  • Options

Priceless
  • Options
    Neil Lennon setting a good example to players who dive or feign injury. Goes down better than Naymar.....................wanker.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45961225
  • Options

Neil Lennon setting a good example to players who dive or feign injury. Goes down better than Naymar.....................wanker.

takes the attention away from the hobo that hit Zlamal in the face and him having a player sent off.

fucking horrible cunt that he is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see the scum were singing 'you can shove your fucking poppy up your arse' last night. And to think people on here 'support' them. The shame of Britain.
  • Options
    edited November 2018

• Options

I see the scum were singing 'you can shove your fucking poppy up your arse' last night. And to think people on here 'support' them. The shame of Britain.

They get the reaction they're after.
  • Options
    Just saw the Lennon coin throwing incident. Honestly Scottish club football is such a load of shite. The whole thing that goes on there re: religious rivalries and the intensity at which the clubs hate one another is just masking such a mediocre product. I had fond memories of it as a teenager when Rangers and Celtic could attract decent talent. I think the whole league should be banned from being reported outside of Scotland
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Just saw the Lennon coin throwing incident. Honestly Scottish club football is such a load of shite. The whole thing that goes on there re: religious rivalries and the intensity at which the clubs hate one another is just masking such a mediocre product. I had fond memories of it as a teenager when Rangers and Celtic could attract decent talent. I think the whole league should be banned from being reported outside of Scotland

First step of banning it from being reported outside of Scotland, post on a topic about it. :blush:
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Their fans prefer to try and beat other clubs with that stick as if they're morally superior. As comical as it is baffling and ironic.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    cabbles said:

Kind of get the sentiment but let's not pretend League One is any/much better. It absolutely isn't. In terms of football standard, anyway.
  • Options
    Top two play each other - come on Hearts. Would love to see them beat Celtic today and open up a decent lead at the top of the table.
  • Options

takes the attention away from the hobo that hit Zlamal in the face and him having a player sent off.

fucking horrible cunt that he is
    All a bit pathetic though.

In the footage i saw Lennon went down holding the side of his face, got up holding his chin, and it actually looked like the coin hit the chest of his padded jacket.

Certainly not condoning the punch on the keeper and i hope they ban the culprit for life but the keeper is 6ft 4, and he's gone down and rolling around like he's been hit by an uppercut from Mike Tyson, not Dave the crackhead with 5 teeth from Edinburgh.
    Don't exaggerate, Dave's only got 4 teeth!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Top two play each other - come on Hearts. Would love to see them beat Celtic today and open up a decent lead at the top of the table.

Oh well - so much for that then!
  • Options
    Just shows how bad the league is. This is a Celtic side getting demolished by very average European teams, and yet they’ll only have to break in to 1st gear once to win the title. Embarrassing.
  • Options
    Fucking pissed off should have been 6.
  • Options
    I am sure they won't use travelling excuses though.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Just shows how bad the league is. This is a Celtic side getting demolished by very average European teams, and yet they’ll only have to break in to 1st gear once to win the title. Embarrassing.

I know.... no competition for them is there....same thing man city barca real juventus bayers PSG....have every week. ..no doubt a few of those are your favourite other teams...
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Interesting point. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned before
  • Options
    Looks like another title for Ireland's favourite football team.
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

I know.... no competition for them is there....same thing man city barca real juventus bayers PSG....have every week. ..no doubt a few of those are your favourite other teams...

That might be the most idiotic comment I’ve ever read on this forum. And that’s saying something.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Laddick01 said:

That might be the most idiotic comment I’ve ever read on this forum. And that’s saying something.
    Ditto ....you beat me twice.
  • Options

Laddick01 said:

Interesting point. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned before
    Its mentioned all the time...so boring..