Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    Richard J said:
    Aberdeen the last Scottish team to win it in 1985 .
    Been shared between the British and Irish since . 
    Love the passion they have up there , proper fucking oddbods though. 
    In my opinion this was Alex Ferguson's greatest achievement  He is the only manager to consistently challenge the Old Firm and was also successful in Europe. 

I wanted Rangers to win the title this year because I hate no competition but I really want a third or fourth force to emerge. 
    didn't even realise that Hearts are in the second division. Though they look like they are coming straight back up. 

Used to think that either they or Hibs could possibly take the Old Firm on at wining the league. 
    we were relegated after they stopped the league last season due to covid.

i genuinely believe we could have won it in 05/06 if that mental cunt Romanov didn't get rid of George Burley and replace him with that Nonce Graham Rix
    I lived in Edinburgh from 2006-2008, towards the end of that era, and went to watch Hearts quite a few times (I lived on Pilrig so much closer to Easter Road but Charlton coincidentally played a friendly away to Hibs a week after I moved up and that experience put me off Hibs for life). It was a very good team that Hearts had, and Romanov was proper bat shit! 
  • Options
    Fake photoshop
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    DA9 said:
    Fake photoshop
    No! Really?? 
    Fair comment, what I should of said was very poor attempt at photoshop, the guy who did it was even slated on the ***tic forums for such a poor attempt.
  • Options
    Scottish Cup 4th round draw.

Rangers v Celtic.

Celtic have won the last 4 Scottish cups. Rangers haven't won it for 12 years.
  • Options

Rangers v Celtic.

Have Cove lost yet....bit presumptuous....
  • Options

Rangers v Celtic.

Yep went the same way as every other domestic home game this season.

P16 W16. Conceded 2.
  • Options

Rangers v Celtic.

Yep went the same way as every other domestic home game this season.

P16 W16. Conceded 2.
    Fantastic stuff....what a shame they were blighted by fiddling the taxman and their fans.
  • Options

Rangers v Celtic.

Looks like Celtic's incredible cup run is coming to an end. 2-0 down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Rangers v Celtic.

Looks like Celtic's incredible cup run is coming to an end. 2-0 down.
    Aribo did fantastic for the assist (is it still and assist if it’s an own goal?) for the second. Rangers looking very comfortable in the first half. 
  • Options
    He and Celtic have a history of winning European cups, why wouldn't he.
  • Options
    Unless you’re an actual Rangers or Celtic fan, I can’t see how anyone could be unhappy that it won’t be one of these two teams this year.

As a Celtic fan totally agree with you, but the same could be said here with Man City winning the league cup again.
  • Options
    Unless you’re an actual Rangers or Celtic fan, I can’t see how anyone could be unhappy that it won’t be one of these two teams this year.
    Apparently this year will be just the second time since 1986 that neither of the two Scottish cup finals will feature either Rangers or Celtic.
  • Options
    Apparently this year will be just the second time since 1986 that neither of the two Scottish cup finals will feature either Rangers or Celtic.
    It’s the first time since 1947, that either team didn’t reach the semifinals in either cup.
  • Options

As a Celtic fan totally agree with you, but the same could be said here with Man City winning the league cup again.
    *Charlton fan 
  • Options
    It’s the first time since 1947, that either team didn’t reach the semifinals in either cup.
    Great year!  👍🏼
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2021

*Charlton fan 
    Followed Celtic as a kid before I was taken to Charlton....who can forget the magnificent Lisbon Lions.
  • Options
    Crazy few minutes in the old firm.

26 - Roofe puts Rangers ahead.
    27 - McGregor sent off for a second yellow for a foul in the build up to the Roofe goal
    30 - Edouard equalises
    33- Morelos makes it 2-1
  • Options
    Crazy few minutes in the old firm.

26 - Roofe puts Rangers ahead.
    27 - McGregor sent off for a second yellow for a foul in the build up to the Roofe goal
    30 - Edouard equalises
    33- Morelos makes it 2-1
    Celtic are absolutely dreadful. I’ve lost count the amount of times their left back has passed to a blue shirt. 
  • Options
    This is the absolute worst Celtic side I remember. Hope they get Lucien Favre as their coach for next season. Reading up on his career I think he is an experienced and successful manager. Don’t think Celtic, playing in the Scottish league, could realistically expect to sign a more experienced and more successful manager.
  • Options
    First time Celtic have failed to beat Rangers in a season (when both in the same division) since the brilliant John Barnes season in 99-00.
  • Options
    Brilliant win for Rangers, still on track for 100 points. Even Judas got a goal! 
  • Options
    This is the absolute worst Celtic side I remember. Hope they get Lucien Favre as their coach for next season. Reading up on his career I think he is an experienced and successful manager. Don’t think Celtic, playing in the Scottish league, could realistically expect to sign a more experienced and more successful manager.
    Is there any suggestion that he is in the frame ? I think Chris Wilder would be interested. Can’t see him getting a PL gig and Celtic could be too much of a lure ? 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Is there any suggestion that he is in the frame ? I think Chris Wilder would be interested. Can’t see him getting a PL gig and Celtic could be too much of a lure ? 
    On the commentary today they were still talking about Eddie Howe, didn’t mention any other names 

Edit - latest odds here. Howe still favourite, Farve now second favourite 

https://www.oddschecker.com/insight/football/20210413-next-celtic-manager-odds-ex-borussia-dortmund-boss-lucien-favre-cut-from-10-1-into-9-4-second-favourite
  • Options
    They need a major overhaul at Celtic, but the tight wads won't pay it, so this will go on for a few seasons yet.
  • Options
    Eddie Howe was homesick at Burnley, can't see him at Celtic.