Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Just put £5 on Jonny Williams to be carded today 10/1 Betfair, reckon there'll be a few bookings today.
  • Accumulator on Stockport, Chorley, Woking and Torquay - about 4.25/1

Big single on Barnsley to beat Rochdale
  • Just put £5 on Jonny Williams to be carded today 10/1 Betfair, reckon there'll be a few bookings today.

Chicken dinner by half time. Nice one
  • Billaricay big at 5/4.
    Thrown In Luton for a 4/1 double
  • Arsenal
    Man City over 1.5
    Man Utd over 1.5
    Wolves no clean clean sheet
    Brighton no clean sheet
    Swansea or draw
    Luton v Portsmouth over 1.5
    Oxford v Barnsley over 1.5
    Valencia to qualify
    22/1
  • @CharltonMadrid

Do away goals count
    I noticed Valencia went 1-0 down after a minute meaning there are 2-0 down on agg

So will 2 be enough to force ET or do I now need 3 Valencia goals
  • @CharltonMadrid

Do away goals count
    I noticed Valencia went 1-0 down after a minute meaning there are 2-0 down on agg

Think away goals do count but am not sure to be honest.
  • @CharltonMadrid

Do away goals count

Think away goals do count but am not sure to be honest.
    I assumed they were based on my FM experience but Valencia are still on 5/1 to qualify which seemed weird if they needed 3 goals which is why I asked lol
  • Away goal rule in all 2 legged games in Copa del Rey @WestStandNeil
  • Sponsored links:

• Second accy win in a row today with th Fulham score and 2 more down to last teams for wins (millwall to beat Rotherham and villa to beat Reading). Nice run after a woeful season
  • Did the Burnley, newcastle and Leicester treble at 1400/1 for a bit of fun. Would have spent most of the day agonising on whether to cash out any of it had they not conceded those late goals.
  • edited January 2019

Nathaniel Clyne is 15/2 for a card tonight (as short as 3/1 elsewhere).

Clyne will be up against Eden Hazard - 16 players have been booked for fouls on Hazard in the Premier League this season and he's fouled 3.10 times on average per-game.
  • What site?
  • Nicholas said:

What site?

Bet365
  • Sunderland Barnsley double at 2.32, and treble with Luton at 5.1.
  • Pretty much all my bets have gone after 25 mins. Lasted longer than usual
  • Went for low risk, high stake strategy today, top of the table Lincoln to beat hopeless, bottom of the table, whole club in disarray Notts County.

Obviously County went 1-0 up after less than 2 minutes.

Hate, hate, hate.
  • Equaliser, come on!
  • Can I suggest, @MrLargo, that you never check the progress of your bets while sitting on a delayed southeastern train en route to the airport for your exotic holiday for two.
  • Sponsored links:

• IdleHans said:

Can I suggest, @MrLargo, that you never check the progress of your bets while sitting on a delayed southeastern train en route to the airport for your exotic holiday for two.

Very sound advice mate, that would not end well!
  • Lincoln miss a penalty with 3 minutes to go.

I'm off to find a small bloke in a South Eastern Trains uniform to have a fight with.
  • edited February 2019
    I had two accys where every game had come in before today and just one result left on each.

One was Millwall to win, if they had- I won; if they had lost- I would’ve happy. Almost a no lose bet. They drew- ffs.

The second I just needed Villa to beat a crap Reading team - nope.

So I lost both. Palace won and Charlton lost. Shite footballing day!
  • Man Utd at 21/20 looks good
  • Man Utd at 21/20 looks good

I need it to come in as the last leg of a treble to rescue yesterday. So stick a big black line through that
  • Gone with my beat the bookie bet (a desperate roll of the dice to claw my way up the table) and so far got boro and Norwich correct equivalent of £1 returns £14.70. Third bet is Arsenal to win at Man City at 8/1 on BV. If that comes in (it won't) my holiday is paid for.
    (Two nights B&B off season in Clacton)
  • Got nowhere near yesterday.
    Done Man U and man c to score penalties today at 25s.
  • Had a go at your team scoring 2 or more bet yesterday @paulbaconsarnie

Only got 1 out of 5
  • Had a go at your team scoring 2 or more bet yesterday @paulbaconsarnie

Only got 1 out of 5

Yeah it was very lean yesterday.

I’ve had a few in over the last month that will keep me ticking over.
    Gonna persevere with it as a couple of times I’ve only been 3 or 4 goals away from a biggy.
    Definitely have more success with it than both teams to score.