Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• Just lumped on Huddersfield to win the PL, 7,500-1 too good to turn down.

I rest my case.
  • MrLargo said:

Rashford 5/2 anytime scored, 17/2 first scorer seems generous to me. So that's what I'll be losing money on this afternoon.

The ice creams are on you @MrLargo

Well done chief
  • MrLargo said:

Rashford 5/2 anytime scored, 17/2 first scorer seems generous to me. So that's what I'll be losing money on this afternoon.

The ice creams are on you @MrLargo

Well done chief
    Thanks mate! That lays to rest the ghost of yesterday's 0 out of 4 accumulator!
  • Bournemouth cost me a 105-1 8 fold today.

Gutted

Gutted

Coventry cost me 540/1 6 fold yesterday. 2 draws Cardiff and Sunderland, 2 aways inc. us and Blackburn, 2 home Brentford a d Coventry. Really thought Coventry would pull off the late winner like they did against us, but no. I would have had quite an exciting Smallwall match if Coventry had obliged!!!

Gutted

Do a seven fold next week ! Simples
  • edited January 2019

Bournemouth cost me a 105-1 8 fold today.

Gutted

Coventry cost me 540/1 6 fold yesterday. 2 draws Cardiff and Sunderland, 2 aways inc. us and Blackburn, 2 home Brentford a d Coventry. Really thought Coventry would pull off the late winner like they did against us, but no. I would have had quite an exciting Smallwall match if Coventry had obliged!!!
    That's a bookies benefit bet. The aways and draws were average of about 9/4 and two homes at say evens. The best fourfold pays 111/1 the 5 you got in 222/1. Surely you at least cover 6 five folds and 1 sixfold. At those prices I'd perm 15 four folds as well.

I did Charlton, Ipswich Burnley, Coventry Grimsby yesterday 10 trebles, 5 fours and all 5. I got a small profit on the treble I did get in.
  • Just backed us for top half finish 8/11Skybet or betvictor & top 6 finish 4/1 Bet 365.

Topped up big time for a top half finish after our win at Southend. :smile:
  • Just lumped on Huddersfield to win the PL, 7,500-1 too good to turn down.

You’ve got a good chance - they haven’t lost a game for about 9 years now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just got on wolves to get a draw at 48/1
  • And thats why i need to stop betting... Ffs, i put it on amd Wolves gave away a pen 4 seconds later
  • CAFCsayer said:

Just got on wolves to get a draw at 48/1

2-0 & 10 men away to Man C ?
    100/1 would be more realistic.
  • CAFCsayer said:

Just got on wolves to get a draw at 48/1

2-0 & 10 men away to Man C ?
    100/1 would be more realistic.
    150/1 betfair
  • We are 5/6 to beat Accrington at home and even more surprisingly Barnsley are 19/20 to beat Dons albeit at wimbledon. Gone for a double.
  • Charlton home vs Accrington
    Doncaster home vs Burton
    Middlesbrough home vs Millwall
    6/1

Charlton home vs Accrington
    Doncaster home vs Burton
    Plymouth home vs Coventry
    18/1

Doncaster home vs Burton
    Colchester home vs Mansfield
    18/1

Doncaster home vs Burton
    53/1
  • Arsenal messed up 3/5 bets i had, 2 would have come in BTTS and win was very close for a nice return no Arsenal in that one :(
  • edited January 2019

Doncaster home vs Burton
    6/1

Doncaster home vs Burton
    18/1

Doncaster home vs Burton
    18/1

Doncaster home vs Burton
    53/1

Thats Charlton to lose Saturday then!

PS i would avoid Colchester at home, Mansfield are 5th and were in good form although they have lost the last 2. Colchester are very unpredictable/inconsistent and have only won 1 from last 6 games
  • Not sure I would back Donny to beat Burton Albion at 10/11.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2019

Thats Charlton to lose Saturday then!

PS i would avoid Colchester at home, Mansfield are 5th and were in good form although they have lost the last 2. Colchester are very unpredictable/inconsistent and have only won 1 from last 6 games

Yes, but nice price. Colchester with strong home record and Mansfield playing midweek.

• edited January 2019
    @norwayaddick

Last match 3-3 draw with Notts County at home who are struggling...
    Draw vs Morecambe previous home match
    one before lose 1-2 to Stevenage

so thats the last 3 home matches, not strong form at all but each to their own i hope you are correct. On paper the games you have picked out seem reasonable and who knows with football, personally dont see the value in Colchester at home
  • @johnnybev1987

Fair enough. BTW, Colchester were absolutely robbed by Stevenage. Their form in total is very similar to Mansfields.
    Open game. Just dont think the away side deserves to be the favorite.

• @johnnybev1987

Fair enough. BTW, Colchester were absolutely robbed by Stevenage. Their form in total is very similar to Mansfields.
    Open game. Just dont think the away side deserves to be the favorite.

Not forgetting that Mansfield have just signed a prolific goalscorer. Well he might be prolific at that level anyway.
  • Scunthorpe at home to Sunderland looks interesting. Won their last four matches against Walsall, Coventry, Peterborough(!) and Wycombe.
  • One word

NOVAK
  • Luton also at home to Peterborough which is not easy (albeit Posh are proving that they're a bit crap lately).
  • Saturday was the day I finally hung up my football betting boots. £20 on three draws, Swansea drew, Cardiff drew, was waiting on donny game for £750, Wycombe get a 90th mon equaliser, cash out offered at £500, but because im a greedy prick that hates cash out, i ignored that, only for Wycombe to get a 94th min winner. Utter wank.
  • I love some value when it comes to betting.

PFA young player of the year which is a glorified popularity vote.

Rashford 8/1
    Declan Rice 14/1
  • Declan Rice is a good shout.
    Shame Joe Gomez had such a long injury he could of been a winner this year.