Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018/2019 Betting Thread

Comments

• several near misses yesterday, needed Donny goal / Bournemouth for BTTS
    BTTS win again 2/4, Charlton were in it though but was a good cashout
    2 + goals, been 1 out last few times - Due one

On the brightside, played poker last night after the footy and came 2nd out of 660 for $552 which is handy, as ever i should just stick to poker but dont always get the chance to play it.

On the brightside, played poker last night after the footy and came 2nd out of 660 for $552 which is handy, as ever i should just stick to poker but dont always get the chance to play it.

Great score that, i'm guessing you were playing MTT's online Johnny? I've been playing a lot of poker instead of studying for Uni, so many fish playing $1/2 live. Been on a downswing myself the last month, but still up 1.2k since September i can't complain.

Great score that, i'm guessing you were playing MTT's online Johnny? I've been playing a lot of poker instead of studying for Uni, so many fish playing $1/2 live. Been on a downswing myself the last month, but still up 1.2k since September i can't complain.
    Good work @cafcsinger , although probably wouldn't encourage if you are at Uni :smiley: but if you have the time there is definitely some easy money to be made. Yep MTT -$11 buy in , put some on the other month but dont really get the chance to play much these days, obviously there is so much variance in playing MTT's more so than cash but the mian reason i dont play is time (always out playing pool lol), i have always done pretty well. Used to be on sky , but last nights was on Party (in August on Stars), have played cash in the past more just to win the buy ins for tournaments as i prefer them and dont have to play as solid.

still nice score so far for you mate, hope you can keep it up! I used to be in poker groups/ skypes which used to help no end and people have offered to put me in games £220/£330 when i was playing alot, but not in my list of priorities and prefer to go out and spend money these days rather than win sitting indoors.

PM me if you want to elaborate more or can add on facebook, still love a bit of poker just dont play often.
  • One of my mates reckons he only plays at 6am so he can take advantage of drunk Americans
  • MrOneLung said:

One of my mates reckons he only plays at 6am so he can take advantage of drunk Americans

Thats fair enough, i have heard things like that or play weekends at night time is always good for cash, lots of drunk fish about giving free money (assuming they dont get lucky!)
  • Just had the cash out nightmare scenario... Had a 6 fold tonight, brugge, anderlecht, W ham, Benevento, perugia and Palermo five quid at 35-1... Brugge, lect and W ham came in, benivento was 0-0, Palermo and perugia are 2 up with 15 to go... Offer was 58 quid ish and had a funny feeling I was gonna get stuffed by the last one due to the awful run I've been on the last 2 months.. Cashed out on 78 minutes. Benivento score on 79...

Could have been 180 quid if I waited a minute.

Be careful of that cash out option boys.

• Just had the cash out nightmare scenario... Had a 6 fold tonight, brugge, anderlecht, W ham, Benevento, perugia and Palermo five quid at 35-1... Brugge, lect and W ham came in, benivento was 0-0, Palermo and perugia are 2 up with 15 to go... Offer was 58 quid ish and had a funny feeling I was gonna get stuffed by the last one due to the awful run I've been on the last 2 months.. Cashed out on 78 minutes. Benivento score on 79...

I always struggle to justify a cashout, always seems to be reasonable but in my head i just think i am prepared to lose the bet before so just let it run. There is value in it, but i just always seem to find a reason not too e.g £50 not even a night out might aswell let it run, most the time it shoots me in the gonads :smile:

Wins a win
    If the other team had scored you'd have nothing.

Good work @cafcsinger , although probably wouldn't encourage if you are at Uni :smiley: but if you have the time there is definitely some easy money to be made. Yep MTT -$11 buy in , put some on the other month but dont really get the chance to play much these days, obviously there is so much variance in playing MTT's more so than cash but the mian reason i dont play is time (always out playing pool lol), i have always done pretty well. Used to be on sky , but last nights was on Party (in August on Stars), have played cash in the past more just to win the buy ins for tournaments as i prefer them and dont have to play as solid.

still nice score so far for you mate, hope you can keep it up! I used to be in poker groups/ skypes which used to help no end and people have offered to put me in games £220/£330 when i was playing alot, but not in my list of priorities and prefer to go out and spend money these days rather than win sitting indoors.

PM me if you want to elaborate more or can add on facebook, still love a bit of poker just dont play often.
    Yeah mate will pm you at some point. I don't really have the time to grind online but play live quite often, much prefer tournaments to cash but so much variance in both obviously but especially tournys. As mentioned above playing friday/saturday nights past midnight is a goldmine for people who are having decent. I've got it all in pre 200 big blinds deep AA vs 73o before...
  • edited December 2018

I've got it all in pre 200 big blinds deep AA vs 73o before...
    and lost :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Woking at 4/5 home to Eastbourne seems decent odds.
    But there are a lot of seemingly strong bets about today: Boro, Leeds, Sunderland, Luton, WBA, Torquay, Borehamwood...
  • @bobmunro

Not a dig at you as i know they're not your rules but i'm intrigued to know what clock you guys go off? Goal on my tv was 29:58, every score site, BBC site, opta site, Rangers own site, all say the goal scored in the 30th minute, but if you read the comments the punter was told "our clock said 30:00". Bit convenient that.
  • @bobmunro

Not a dig at you as i know they're not your rules but i'm intrigued to know what clock you guys go off? Goal on my tv was 29:58, every score site, BBC site, opta site, Rangers own site, all say the goal scored in the 30th minute, but if you read the comments the punter was told "our clock said 30:00". Bit convenient that.

The rules state:

Should a dispute arise as to the time of any goal then the time provided by the PA will be deemed the time for settlement purposes.

I'm assuming the PA feed stated 31st minute i.e. it had ticked over the 30.00 mark.
  • Another 4fold in (and 2 losing 4folds)

Well done. Bold to go for fleetwood to score 2
  • Harsh I guess but he should take the free bets to same value. If it should be a loser it is a loser.
  • cs1986 said:

Harsh I guess but he should take the free bets to same value. If it should be a loser it is a loser.
    I cant believe he was offered £175 in bet credits and said no
  • cs1986 said:

Harsh I guess but he should take the free bets to same value. If it should be a loser it is a loser.
    I cant believe he was offered £175 in bet credits and said no
    Me neither I don't get it mate...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2018
    bobmunro said:

@bobmunro

The rules state:

Should a dispute arise as to the time of any goal then the time provided by the PA will be deemed the time for settlement purposes.

I'm assuming the PA feed stated 31st minute i.e. it had ticked over the 30.00 mark.
    Strange one, cos bet365 own results page list the goal as 30th minute.
  • It appears somebody has managed to capture a pic of the in stadium match clock in the same shot as the rangers tv clock about 10 seconds after the goal - it's identical to the second. Looks pretty open and shut to me.
  • A penalty in the palace v Chelsea match is well overpriced at 9/2 on 365
  • A penalty in the palace v Chelsea match is well overpriced at 9/2 on 365

Perhaps not.
  • Arsenal, Pompey, Lincoln, Chorley 4.25/1

Also a small one on Woking Torquay Concord and Oxford City at just better than 6/1. Woking at 2.3 seems generous, but doubtless will be the one that fails.
  • A decent day finally. Sunderland, Bradford and Lincoln to return £120. Cashed out for £105 5 minutes before Port Vale equalised.

Got a Bet Builder on Kane to score anytime, Spurs to win by 2 or more goals and 3 or more cards in the game. Just need a violent 22-man brawl and I'm home and dry.
  • Think Truro are massive at Welling this weekend (6/1 Bet365).
    Ok, Welling are a lot higher up the league, have decent home form, but
    Truro gave Torquay (who I think will win the league) quite a game for some time earlier this week. Couple that with the fact that Welling are struggling for goals, their influential winger (N'Ghoul) is out injured (following being taken off after 5 mins against Dartford the other day), and Truro generally have given Welling a good game for the past couple of seasons. In fact I can't remember the last time Welling beat them.
    Going to have a go on away win, with Truro plus draw as a 7/4 cover.
  • Weekend acca.
    Torquay- in great form and look too strong for Slough
    Billericay- due a win, can't be this bad, looked like they had the league in the bag a month ago.
    Solihull- exceptional season so far
    Wrexham- Another team in good form, look a good price at home to Dover
    Colchester- Notts County have been crap this season and the only accas I have had up this season have involved Colchester.
  • Wrexham
    Orient
    Solihull
    Coventry
    Colchester
    Ayr
    £5 on Returns £193