Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bauer out for 2 months

1235»

Comments

• Options

clive said:
    Slightly surprised at the timing
    Maybe Bowyer is not. Injuries are forcing his hand.

Bielik injured, Bauer out until after Christmas, Pearce playing with fingers crossed.
    We can't afford any more injuries at CB.

He needs a youngster to be ready and to step up to the plate.
    Yao is clearly not ready yet ..... and the only way he can ever become ready is to play 1st team games. Dartford sounds ideal.

• Options
    FFS
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Quite a bit of sarcasm arount Naby.. Nothing wrong with Naby Sarr. He'll do a great job.

The sarcasm is unnecessary but it’s pretty inaccurate to say there is ‘nothing’ wrong with him when there clearly is.
  • Options
    If we can get Bielik back for Luton I think we are okay for now. I’m not Sarr’s biggest fan, but him and Pearce in a back four should be able to do the job at home to Plymouth(lowest scorers in the league). Hopefully this comment ages well..
  • Options
    Don't you lot get your knickers in a twist.
    Your overlooking the fact that our midfield and attack are that strong the opposition won't be reaching our 18 yard box and even if they do we will outscore them.
    #defencenotneeded
  • Options

first thought was Sarr, but when's Bielik back from his injury ? .. (seems Holby City's got nothing on us)

Think Bielik and Ajose (the latter especially) should be back for Plymouth
  • Options

The Glass is always Half Full - sometimes, though, with tears and not ale ....

No Sarrcasm from me - Naby won't let us down.

Er, will he .... ?
  • Options
    James Collins released by West Ham is still a free agent I believe, just saying like.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Sarr and Pearce should be ok, but I'd like someone to cover, any free agents still knocking about?

John Terry :smiley:
    Nah personality issues with Chris Solly.
  • Options

Is it just me that thinks Thrush is a worrying name for a Physio.

I was thinking the same. Only at Charlton can the doctor be a name of a medical complaint :smile:
    Bet his initials are ACL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is it just me that thinks Thrush is a worrying name for a Physio.

I was thinking the same. Only at Charlton can the doctor be a name of a medical complaint :smile:
    Bet his initials are ACL

The Glass is always Half Full - sometimes, though, with tears and not ale ....

No Sarrcasm from me - Naby won't let us down.

Er, will he .... ?

But can he play left back as well when sick note is absent again?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

James Collins released by West Ham is still a free agent I believe, just saying like.

He has been training with Ipswich. Stoke are interested as well.
  • Options
    Let's get back to the 70s , don't worry about how many you let in , just score more that they do !!!
  • Options
    sm said:

sam3110 said:

Sarr and Pearce should be ok, but I'd like someone to cover, any free agents still knocking about?

John Terry :smiley:
    Nah personality issues with Chris Solly.
    The 2 could compete to see which song gets sung most

John Terry, Terry
    He's only 6 foot 3
    He's better than Chris Solly
    John Terry, Terry
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Richard J said:

RedChaser said:

He has been training with Ipswich. Stoke are interested as well.
    Didn't know about Ipswich but Rowett in the local press has said he (James Collins) is no longer on Stoke's radar.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Richard J said:

RedChaser said:

He has been training with Ipswich. Stoke spot in a teamare interested as well.
    Didn't know about Ipswich but Rowett in the local press has said he (James Collins) is no longer on Stoke's radar.
    Collins would be a terrific stop gap for us .. problem could be that at this stage of his career he'd be looking for regular games and we couldn't guarantee that when FBG is fit again .. although at the rate our defenders get crocked, he might end up playing 35 games
  • Options
    edited September 2018

RedChaser said:

Richard J said:

RedChaser said:

Collins would be a terrific stop gap for us .. problem could be that at this stage of his career he'd be looking for regular games and we couldn't guarantee that when FBG is fit again .. although at the rate our defenders get crocked, he might end up playing 35 games
    Given the West Ham connection already with Cullen, Page and formerly Bowyer it might be possible if Lee can work his magic on the player and RD with a short term contract to January after all Collins is out of work!.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Richard J said:

RedChaser said:

Given the West Ham connection already with Cullen, Page and formerly Bowyer it might be possible if Lee can work his magic on the player and RD.
    that occurred to me as well .. also, Collins seems to me to be a thoughtful, intelligent and eloquent man who could become a very good coach .. at 35 though, nowadays that is no age for a central defender .. lot of life in the Welsh terrier yet ((:>)
  • Options
    I see the club have recalled Dan Bowry from Hampton? Is he a centre half? Could he be heading to the first team squad?
  • Options

I see the club have recalled Dan Bowry from Hampton? Is he a centre half? Could he be heading to the first team squad?

No he is noway ready.

He was recalled as he was not getting game time, expect him to be loaned out again