Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things you’d ban if you could........

Comments

• Steaming drunk people on public transport. Before you set off on your bus/plane/train journey you have to blow under the legal limit on a breathalyser.
  • Garishly coloured football boots.
  • Garishly coloured football boots.

Other than the pink ones worn by Lyle.
  • So, I have just travelled from central London to Heathrow on the tube. For the duration of the journey, I had to put up with the awful, cacophonous tinny sounds of personal audio equipment blasting out rubbish disguised as music!! Shouldn’t be allowed; it’s selfish, rude and smacks of narcissism; e.g. look at me, I can play shit sounds really loud just to annoy you! (Depeche Mode, Manchester Orchestra and Editors excused).

If you had your way, what would you ban? For starters, mine are:

- As above, personal audio equipment on public transport.

- The consumption of noisy foodstuffs, including drinks, in Cinemas!! Popcorn, nachos, slurpy drink sounds with straws!! Ban the lot. Why are you going to the cinema and porking out like it’s your last supper anyway!! No, we don’t want to hear you crunch your way through popcorn and the like, and then slurp your diet beverage (as some sort of appeasement to balance the crap you’ve just eaten) through a straw! Just stop it. It’s not funny or clever and ruins the enjoyment of the healthy at the cinema! Haribo and strawless drinking vessels only!

Over to you..........

I thought I was the only Manchester Orchestra fan!!!
  • The annual pre-Christmas pressure to buy buy buy.

• Ripped jeans
    Ripped jackets
    Ripped tops
    Ripped trousers......

Ripped arseho..... praps I better leave it there...
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

Greenie said:

Blacks in Bromley, there a really rude white guy that works in there

This is gonna be good laugh, banning black people from Bromley.

*gets Popcorn and kicks back.
    @The Red Robin I really really hope you thought I meant it.
    Thought you'd misread it @Greenie - a double whoosh on my part perhaps!
  • Christmas
    Cancer
    Dementia
  • I think all mine have been raised but

Cyclists in general are a bunch of people with a vastly over inflated sense of entitlement to do exactly what they want and then blame everyone else when they get hurt
    Walking texters fuck alive they annoy me I have taken to just standing still and make them walk around me
    People who stand in doorways whether that is on public transport or pubs/shops get the fuck out of the way or don't complain when others want to pass
    Food in cinemas is my number one really, why is it not possible to go and watch a movie for 2hrs with nose bagging all the way through it? I would make it a CAPITAL offence!
    Our bin men, they leave half of the stuff they are supposed to be collecting on the road, last week I had to retrieve my wheelie bin four houses down, I know it's a bit of a shitty job but it's also not complicated just empty the rubbish into the lorry FFS!

Love this thread can have a legitimate good old moan.
  • I think all mine have been raised but

Cyclists in general are a bunch of people with a vastly over inflated sense of entitlement to do exactly what they want and then blame everyone else when they get hurt
    Walking texters fuck alive they annoy me I have taken to just standing still and make them walk around me
    People who stand in doorways whether that is on public transport or pubs/shops get the fuck out of the way or don't complain when others want to pass
    Food in cinemas is my number one really, why is it not possible to go and watch a movie for 2hrs with nose bagging all the way through it? I would make it a CAPITAL offence!
    Our bin men, they leave half of the stuff they are supposed to be collecting on the road, last week I had to retrieve my wheelie bin four houses down, I know it's a bit of a shitty job but it's also not complicated just empty the rubbish into the lorry FFS!

Love this thread can have a legitimate good old moan.

A lot of cyclists get on my tits - they're so f***ing sanctimonious and seem to think road laws don't apply to them. Motorists are always at fault in their eyes no matter how negligent the cyclist had been.
  • Christmas
    Cancer
    Dementia

christmas?
  • Roland Duchatelet

People who drive the wrong side of the road to go past traffic queues. Happens outside mine all the time - a lad was knocked over by some *** in a black BMW a couple of weeks ago who just sped off. If a few of these selfish bastards had their licences taken away it might stop it before someone gets killed.

Single use plastics. Everywhere and hard to avoid and latest research show plastic is in our bodies and we've no idea what the long term impact will be.

Empty homes.

• Christmas
    Cancer
    Dementia

christmas?
    I hate Christmas - something you either love or loathe.
  • Sponsored links:

• People I don't know calling me 'buddy' or 'mate', the brummie accent, my kids screaming 'you promised'.
  • Macronate said:

Lorry drivers overtaking on two lane stretches of the M2/A2.

And if they don't like it, I'd ban them from the road altogether from 05:00 hours to 21:00 hours.

I think they should be banned from 6am - 8am and then 4pm - 6pm

Bet rush hour on all roads would be a lot calmer without those idiots
  • Full face covering hijabs.
  • People I don't know calling me 'buddy' or 'mate', the brummie accent, my kids screaming 'you promised'.

What if they call you Santa?
  • Carter said:

Hairy arseholes

balloon knots.
  • Stig said:

I'd ban cheap alternatives to the "General things that annoy you" thread.

I dunno, I think this thread is more telling. I mean, when people want to start banning other people, it all gets a bit more sinister than just saying they annoy you