Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Acab said:

Just been down to tkt office for a Peterborough tkt. All sold awaiting another 700.

539 still available online
  • Options
    Just bought two online, no problems...
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    CAFCDAZ said:

taking my 8 year old son for his first taste of an away game. we have booked to go on the Valley Away Coaches, can anyone let me know where the pick up point for Eltham is?

Thinking doing the same with my 8yr old daughter,if there are any tickets left,but will be catching the train,not been to this ground before,I read somewhere that it's a free for all...is that correct,cause obv I can't be standing at the bak with her & I can't be letting her sit alone at the front....;-),wife would kill me...haha,so would getting down the front for this game be a problem at all...
  • Options

CAFCDAZ said:

taking my 8 year old son for his first taste of an away game. we have booked to go on the Valley Away Coaches, can anyone let me know where the pick up point for Eltham is?

Thinking doing the same with my 8yr old daughter,if there are any tickets left,but will be catching the train,not been to that ground before,I read somewhere that it's a free for all...is that correct,cause obv I can't be standing at the bak with her & I can't be letting her sit alone at the front,wife would kill me...haha,
    i think they will be well and truly mesmerized at 8 years old at the difference 1800 supporters sound like singing together in an away game. if he isnt begging to go away and home every game id be surprised.

no idea about the free of all, im sure we will find out
  • Options

CAFCDAZ said:

Thinking doing the same with my 8yr old daughter,if there are any tickets left,but will be catching the train,not been to this ground before,I read somewhere that it's a free for all...is that correct,cause obv I can't be standing at the bak with her & I can't be letting her sit alone at the front....;-),wife would kill me...haha,so would getting down the front for this game be a problem at all...
    Should be fine if you get a ticket now as you'll be in the newer stand behind the goal with no restricted viewing, so even if it's a free for all I reckon you'd be ok to get to the front.
  • Options

CAFCDAZ said:

There is not much sympathy for young, old or even disabled supporters at away games. Why the football and government can’t get their heads around safe standing is beyond me.

Clubs allowing a standing are not breaking the law, and the ground regulations are a bit grey on the matter as they allow for standing at moments of excitement, but do say persistent standing could result in being ejected from the ground. As not illegal the police would obviously not get involved, so it is down to the stewards. Yeah, right. That ain’t going to happen.

It would be good if we could sort out amongst ourselves, but don’t hold your breath. At Gillingham a few supporters were standing in front of a guy in a wheelchair and would not move even though asked by several of us until a bloke explained the consequences of not moving.

Supporters sitting in the seats they have been allocated would help a lot, but there are so many who wish to stand at away games. It really should not be down to fans to sort, but common courtesy would be nice.
  • Options
    As i mentioned earlier on this thread,at some away grounds the stewards say 'sit where you like' & at some grounds it is sit in your designated seat.Our ticketing site has now replaced the statement 'this is a general admission area.You can sit anywhere you like', to'this is a general admission area,seats will be allocated after purchase'.
    My advice would be if you are worried about your comfort/view arrive at the ground a little bit earlier than usual & seek the advice of the stewards.
  • Options
    RH junior and myself are really looking forward to this!
  • Options
    clive said:

As i mentioned earlier on this thread,at some away grounds the stewards say 'sit where you like' & at some grounds it is sit in your designated seat.Our ticketing site has now replaced the statement 'this is a general admission area.You can sit anywhere you like', to'this is a general admission area,seats will be allocated after purchase'.
    My advice would be if you are worried about your comfort/view arrive at the ground a little bit earlier than usual & seek the advice of the stewards.

this with a large away following rocking up at the ground at 2.50 is going to see you miss a good portion of the game and have the least chance of a decent spot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you ended up with two tickets towards the back of the stand I suspect you’d have no problem finding empty seats towards the front not being used by fans that just wandered to the back of the stand anyway no matter what the seat number is on their ticket.
  • Options
    Croydon said:

CAFCDAZ said:

Should be fine if you get a ticket now as you'll be in the newer stand behind the goal with no restricted viewing, so even if it's a free for all I reckon you'd be ok to get to the front.
    Cheers to you & all for your feedback appreciated...il grab meself a couple of tix...
    Cmon U Addicks...!!
  • Options
    440 left now
  • Options

440 left now

Will be sold out after Saturdays game.
  • Options
    so what is the total allocation now given?
  • Options

2300 approx.
    Atmosphere will be brilliant.
  • Options

2300 approx.
    With the potential for 3,000 still ?
  • Options

2300 approx.
    The Charlton equation.

No + Vo
    ------- = SP
    Pe

Where No = Numbers, Vo = Volume, Pe = Performance and SP = Shit performance
  • Options
    Have we got any highly abusive chants lined up for Evans yet? Let me know if so and I’ll start the “was at the Peterborough game today..” thread.
  • Options

Have we got any highly abusive chants lined up for Evans yet? Let me know if so and I’ll start the “was at the Peterborough game today..” thread.

Think of the children.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Think of the children.
    Evans ate the children
    Evans ate the children
    La la la la.
    Before or after the Adams family song?
  • Options

Think of the children.
    Evans ate the children
    Evans ate the children
    La la la la.
    Your sister ate your mother,
    Your father ate your brother,
    You’re eating one and other,
    The Evans family..
    That's actually a good chant. Hope it catches on.
  • Options

Think of the children.
    Evans ate the children
    Evans ate the children
    La la la la.
    Your sister ate your mother,
    Your father ate your brother,
    You’re eating one and other,
    The Evans family..
    Quality
  • Options

ChiAddick said:

Got my 6. Said 638 left.

So 1743 charlton fans already going. Should be a noisy match.

ChiAddick said:

Got my 6. Said 638 left.

Stop being so positive on a thread about charlton’s away support.
    Sorry

1876 going now...in a ground half the size of Pompey’s. In all the years of supporting Charlton, Portsmouth away last season had to be the best away atmosphere generated, ever and I thought it would never be beaten but I’m starting to think this match could come close, the team is on fire, vocal support has generally been impressive and getting better game by game and we owe them and their manager one for that unjustified result at the Valley
    The support in that Pompey match was immense. If we can beat that at Posh, then the team will be very grateful. I am away on hols but urge as many CAFC as possible to go, as this is a pivotal match when looking at the table.
    COYR.
  • Options

ChiAddick said:

Got my 6. Said 638 left.

ChiAddick said:

Got my 6. Said 638 left.

Stop being so positive on a thread about charlton’s away support.
    Sorry

1876 going now...in a ground half the size of Pompey’s. In all the years of supporting Charlton, Portsmouth away last season had to be the best away atmosphere generated, ever and I thought it would never be beaten but I’m starting to think this match could come close, the team is on fire, vocal support has generally been impressive and getting better game by game and we owe them and their manager one for that unjustified result at the Valley
    The support in that Pompey match was immense. If we can beat that at Posh, then the team will be very grateful. I am away on hols but urge as many CAFC as possible to go, as this is a pivotal match when looking at the table.
    COYR.
    Even if it’s as good as Pompey this year it’ll be great
    Looks like we’ll be taking 25% of our home numbers so should make loads of noise
  • Options
    Just booked 5 tickets, now less than 400 left.