Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options

CAFCDAZ said:

taking my 8 year old son for his first taste of an away game. we have booked to go on the Valley Away Coaches, can anyone let me know where the pick up point for Eltham is?

Used to be down by the Well Hall Roundabout, about fifty yards up if going towards Shooters Hill.
    Leaving at 10am, Friday 25th January.
  • Options
    Seriously, though....

I gave up on waiting for tix behind the goal and bought one of the last crappy restricted view tickets because consensus on here was that no more would be available

Then they go on sale

Can I return a ticket/exchange?
  • Options

Seriously, though....

I gave up on waiting for tix behind the goal and bought one of the last crappy restricted view tickets because consensus on here was that no more would be available

Then they go on sale

Worth a try I would have thought. Unless they are going to steward this game correctly there could well be issues.

I would be very unchuffed to find my seat taken and some odd job inviting me to a restricted view seat.
  • Options
    Told if you have restricted view you have to return them in person to exchange for a new one... I won’t get there until sat so no chance😡.

Anyone know how bad restricted view is?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I should imagine Restricted View at the back you may struggle to see the near side corner flags.
    Have a look for yourself.

I think we were sat in the yellow seats last season, so Restricted View will possibly be behind them, the old wooden ones.

https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/abax-stadium-london-road-peterborough-united.html
  • Options
    Got my 6. Said 638 left.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Got my 6. Said 638 left.

So 1743 charlton fans already going. Should be a noisy match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

ChiAddick said:

Got my 6. Said 638 left.

So 1743 charlton fans already going. Should be a noisy match.
    Stop being so positive on a thread about charlton’s away support.
  • Options

I'm in the front row and I'll be standing all game. If anyone tells me to sit down they're gonna get a clump!

Oooh
  • Options
    I bet the stewards will be shitting themselves...
  • Options
    can see this being the game that has a bad behaviour thread being posted on here around 5pm on the Saturday of the game, bit of common sense would be if you want to sit go towards the front, most may already know but no alcohol is available in the ground.
  • Options

can see this being the game that has a bad behaviour thread being posted on here around 5pm on the Saturday of the game, bit of common sense would be if you want to sit go towards the front, most may already know but no alcohol is available in the ground.

Seriously, though....

Then they go on sale

I would have thought so, take the tickets with you Saturday. There is no reason they cannot swap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i have bought 4 tickets in the initial phase and now 1 other freind can make it ideally would all like to be in same stand so i can maybe swap with someone on here if one of the ticks is behind the goal will post on here once i receive it.
  • Options

I am so looking forward to the Monday after this game and moaning of swearing not sitting down and pissed up people, this is going to be a proper away game.

it wont make the monday, i am calling "millwall types" by 10am sunday
  • Options

I am so looking forward to the Monday after this game and moaning of swearing not sitting down and pissed up people, this is going to be a proper away game.

it wont make the monday, i am calling "millwall types" by 10am sunday
    I can start it now.
    So is it a case of b@llocks to everyone else
  • Options
    No way I'm going down the front, retired from all that in the early 80s.
  • Options

No way I'm going down the front, retired from all that in the early 80s.

So should a lot of people mate.
  • Options
    Me and the boy got 2 of the last main stand tickets before they went restricted view so hopefully will be able to see the pitch.

Given the choice though I might have waited for the ones behind the goal as think we are right in the corner, hey ho.
  • Options

Good idea except the chance if people bring in flares they always throw them to the front rather than near themselves
  • Options

Good idea except the chance if people bring in flares they always throw them to the front rather than near themselves
    as we are not nigel wankers i hope the flares/smoke bombs have had there day
  • Options
    Just been down to tkt office for a Peterborough tkt. All sold awaiting another 700.